4. Speechless

Tiffany  turned on the engine and quickly turned around. She sped out of the small path and got back onto the road.

“What do you mean we were followed? Who knew we were out there?” My words were coming out slurred, I was talking so fast.

“I'm not sure. But I know that someone was out there. We had to leave, I saw someone walking

through the woods but it was kinda fuzzy, so I couldn't really see who it was so I don't have a clue who it was or what they wanted.” She paused and looked out the back window. “Maybe it was....” She trailed off at the end. I think she was talking to herself. I let my mind wonder hoping she was to distracted by her own thoughts to listen to mine.
 What was going on here? I can see why Tiffany wouldn't want anyone else knowing about this but why did it matter if they did. I thought through everything that she had shown me today and what someone would think if they seen it. Sure they would be shocked but how would they react.

I guess I was so caught up in my own thoughts that I didn't realize that we made it back to school

in record time. We made the 45 minute trip back it probably 20 minutes. I didn't even know that her car could go that fast. I was still creeped out a little by everything that happened just a half hour ago. Did anyone notice that we weren't there?

“No, no one knew that we didn't show up.” She answered my unspoken question. Had she been listening the h*** ride back. “Are you sure you just don't wanna skip the rest of the day, I mean we've already missed the first three periods.” She asked with a slight sound of hopefullness in her voice.

“No, we can't miss anymore than we all ready have. And I have a History mid-term in sixth period.” I said as we walked in to the main office to sign in.

The only thing that I thought about the rest of the day was what Tiffany had told me this morning. I was so distracted that I didn't even see Jason walk up to me during lunch to tell me how excited he was for our date tomorrow night. Up until then I had forgoten all about that but after he brought it up I

realized that I could at least have one night of normal.

At the end of the day, after I gathered up my homework for the morning classes I had missed, I walked to my car, completly exhausted from the days previous events. What kind of world did I live in? Was everything I witnessed today real? What did it matter now, I was already shocked beyond belief and doubted that anything would make it worse. I sat down in the seat of my car and started the engine. Before I pulled out of the parking lot I folded my arms and rested them against the stearing wheel, exhaled once and pulled onto the road.

I was so tired when I got home that as soon as I walked through my bedroom door I found the bed  and I was fast asleep before my head hit the pillow.

When Friday morning finally rolled around and I manged to pull my self out from the  blankets that covered me I was overpowered by the smell of fresh bacon, eggs, and what I thought was blueberry muffins. I hastily grabbed my robe and yanked it on while I was running down the steps to see if my nose had betrayed me. When I plowed my way past the house staff and into the kitchen I was

surpried to see a woman facing the inside of the freezer rumaging through our food.

“ What the heck do you think you doing” I asked wanting to know who the stranger was. No one answered. “Ummm hello, who do you think you are going through my familys' food?”

“ Umm hello,” said the strange voice as she slowly turned around “ I think I'm your mother stopping

by to visit my hormoanal teenage daughter” she said while she streched her arms out for a hug. I hadn't seen my mother in so long that I had forgotten what she looked like. I had apparently gotten my looks from her. She was like some beautiful fairy-tale coming to life. I had her eyes, hair color and her exact body shape except that I was about an inch and half taller than her. There were only a few of my fathers looks in me, like my tall stature and my lips whch were slightly more full than hers.

“MOM!!!” I screamed running towards her open arms. I returned her hug and we stood there holding each other for what felt like only a few seconds but she looked over at the food setting on the counter.

“Honey we have pently of time to catch up over breakfast, which will get cold if someone doesn't eat it.” She said lovingly while a smile only a mother could give her daughter crossed her face. She put her hand on the small of my back and pushed me towards the bar stool. 

“What are you doing here?” I said as I took my seat.
“Well I had a feeling that you wanted to see me. It's been almost 6 months hasn't it?” She spoke as she took the seat across from me. When she sat, she eyed me curiously. By that time I had started eating. “ So how are you and Owen, I haven't heard anything from him in a while.” When she said that I stopped shoveling food into my mouth and stared at her.

“Ummm, yea I meant to tell you about that. We broke up a few months ago,” I paused in the middle of my sentence trying to think if I should tell her that I just talked to him a few days ago or if I should lie to her. I know Owen told me not to tell anyone, but did my mom count? “And I haven't talked to him since.” I picked up my fork and started eating again.

“ Oh, well that's to bad. You guys made such a good pair. What happened,” She paused, “If you don't mind me asking.”

“ No, no, it's fine. We just had a dissagreement and we decided to end it before things got worse.” I hated lying to my mom ecspecially since I hadn't seen her in such a long time. And it was my mom so she probably knew that I was lying. But she said nothing and began loading food onto her plate.

“So how long are you going to be here?” I asked while I lifted my head from my plate to look at her face.
“Just for today. I have to be at the airport around 4 this evening, and I would like to go shopping for some new clothes.” She took my plate as she spoke and put it in the dish washer.

“Well you'll be gone by the time I get in from school.” Just then it hit me. “ Oh crap I have to get ready for school!” I practically screamed it as I got up from the stool and ran up stairs. “Thanks for breakfast!” I yelled as I reached the top of the stairs heading into my room.

I was a hour and a half late. By the time I got to school it was moring break. I scrolled the crowd looking for Tiffany. I figured I would give something a try.

“Tiffany can you hear me? Where are you?”  I thought extra hard because she could only hear my thoughts if she could see me, but I still tried. Then someone tapped on my shoulder. I snapped around quickly expecting to find Tiffany staring at me. But instead there was man that I had never seen before. This wasn't your ordinary man.He was very good looking but was almost seven feet tall and was pale as a sheet. He looked down at me and I noticed his eyes were the stangest color of blue. Almost flourescent, and his hair was slightly shaggy and white blonde. But before I could say anything o even scream he injected me with a needle full of some strange drug. And I blacked out.

Tags: Diamond, Midnight

Views: 9

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

wow good i cant wait for the next chapter:)
*chances* part 5 part 5 part 5!!!! lol :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...