I gave Auden a grey oversized blouse, a cream short skirt with black flowers and a black elastisized waistline, some black tights, black combat boots, and gold bracelets. When she finished tying her hair in a ponytail, we went to La Push to pick up the Hanna, Hayley, and Lizzie, then we were going to meet up with Mich. We arrived at La Push, at Lizzie's, and went inside.

"Hey New Zealand.", I said as Hayley walked up to me. She was wearing a white and silverish sheer oversized top layered over a white/silverish sequined cami with a short black multi layer tulle skirt tied with an elasticized waistline. She wore these black gladiator style heels, some silver bangles with black and red charms that said RIOT!!, IGNORANCE, and EXCEPTION.

"Hey America.", she said smiling, using her nickname for me.  I smiled back as she puts one arm over my shoulder, "How's it going?!?!"

"Good how about you?!?", I say, and she nods, "Well that's good haha."

"So are we leaving or what?!?", Liz said as she entered, wearing a violet long sleeved, puffy sleeves dress that featured a short black shredded-type multi layer tulle skirt and black gladiator heels, "You have to pick up that girl right?!? Mich is it?!?"

"Yes it is. And please be nice guys, she's really cool.", I said and Hanna smirked at me.

"We'll be the judges of that.", Hanna said and I rolled my eyes. She wore a charcoal grey scoop neck, short sleeved crop top that featured a England flag pattern on the front with a red spaghetti strap shirt underneath, some black skinny jeans and dark red combat boots. She also wore a leather jacket and some chain bracelets, "Hey it's our opinion."

"Well she's the sister of the guy I'm dating so it's important to me and Mason that you guys get along."

"Oh how much is it going to cost you to say boyfriend?!?!?"

"A lot."

"Oh Lord.", Liz said coming over to where we are. She smirked, "You're definitely going to say it, it's either now or later."

"I choose later.", I said, smiling, and looked at her dress, "I'll be borrowing that dress someday by the way."

"I know it's so cool.", she squealed, and I rolled my eyes, "The heels are comfy too. Anyways, let's go to that concert!!!"

"Finally!!!", Hayley said from the door with Rikki and Auden flanking her.

"Hurry up you three!!!!", Rikki said already outside when I got to the door.

"Ok ok!!", I said, "We're leaving now."

"Awesome!!", Auden said quirky, and we left to pick up Mich at the location she told me. She was there, wearing a scoop neck, dropped short sleeved shoulders cropped top covered with a gold tonal sequin pattern that had in front written in black PARAMORE; some black jeans, and gold 5" heals. She also wore a black necklace with the engraving RIOT!! in it, referring to Paramore; and some chain bracelets. I presented her to the girls, and one by one, they all started to get along with her within the first few minutes of meeting her. We went to the concert, and rocked out to Paramore's hit songs, and when we were coming back, all of us were jamming out to Paramore still, this time on the radio. It worked perfectly, Mich was almost part of the family practically. We decided that tomorrow we would all meet up at Hanna's to get ready for the dance, and I gave Mich the directions so she could arrive there, that way she can bond a whole lot more with us, and also, help me calm my nerves and worries for tomorrow, since I had no clue what to do when it came to Mason and my family, but, who cares right now, let's see how it will go...

Views: 24

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I love it! 

aww mich must have been a great person.....sooooo how would y'all describe her if she were still on twifans cuz hanna thought tht me nd her have a lot in common

well she's a real badass:D she's tough but sweet. She will always have ur back. and umm idk what else ther than she's amazing.

TheBeastlyWriter247 said:

aww mich must have been a great person.....sooooo how would y'all describe her if she were still on twifans cuz hanna thought tht me nd her have a lot in common

lolz she sounds a little like me and i hope she comes back so i can meet her

Ronnie Rodriguez "twihard4ever" said:

well she's a real badass:D she's tough but sweet. She will always have ur back. and umm idk what else ther than she's amazing.

yea i hope she does

lolz she sounds a little like me and i hope she comes back so i can meet her

Ronnie Rodriguez "twihard4ever" said:

She was just really funny and there for everyone, whenever there was trouble she stood up to it. 

I love it btw

aww u guys must really miss her nd im srry if i bring back sad memories cuz im a lot like her but she sounds like an amazing person nd i would seriously luv t meet her

Mrs. Cameron Mitchell said:

She was just really funny and there for everyone, whenever there was trouble she stood up to it. 

I love it btw
She was fun and sweet, and quite stubborn. She always stood up for everybody, and cared about all of us. You would have loved her :,,) 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...