When we arrived at the dance, I was immediately amazed at how well the gym was decorated, then I remembered that Alice was the head of the dance committee this semester. Alice and her fashionable ways come in handy every now and then, I'm actually excited to see how she'll react to my dress. I looked around for a table that was available, when Liz nudged me looking at one in the far right corner, where Mason was, wearing a dark tuxedo with a white tie and a gold mask. Liz and Hanna smiled playfully, motioning me through the dancing crowd, the only problem is that they made me bump into him.

"Sorry.", I whispered sarcastically, and he chuckled.

"It's alright.", he said, looking at us, "Well don't you three look nice tonight."

"I know right.", Hanna said as I laughed at his polite demeanor, "I'm going to, get some punch, coming Liz??"
She looked at Lizzie with a hilarious expression on her face, they were trying to leave us alone, though they weren't so secretive about it, "No that's alright, Seth and I are heading to the dance floor. Have fun Rache."
She winked at me, and left, getting lost in the crowd. Hanna left as well, to look for Paul. I rolled my eyes, well there's no point in leaving the table alone, Mason nodded, reading my thoughts, "Have a seat."
"Thanks.", I said, sitting down next to him, he smiled, staring at me, "What?!? Do I have something on my face??"
"No. You just look amazing, that dress is amazing. You made quite the impression, everyone was staring at your direction.", he said, taking my hand.
"Thanks. You look handsome too.", I say, and his eyes flickered around, "What?!? Something wrong?!?!"

"It's, nothing."

"Liar, what's going on?!?!", I asked impulsively, and he looked at me reassuringly that nothing was wrong, except my stubborness didn't let me accept it.
"It's nothing Rache, it's just your brother's found us.", he whispered in my ear, his eyes locking forward. I followed his gaze all the way across the room, and notice that Jasper was glaring protectively at our direction, crap, I'm screwed, "Don't worry, your escape plan won't be a waste."
"Yea sure.", I say with sarcasm, when he grabs my hand, pulling me up from my seat, "What?!?"
"Do you want to dance?!?!", he asked, and I smiled nodding, "Cool, I'll ask the DJ to change the track. Be right back."
"No wait.", I started to say, but he was already gone. I bit my lip, this was the last thing I wanted, to be alone, give my brothers a chance to grab me and take me away. Mich, Hayley, and Rikki came up at that second.
"Edward's attacking me through his thoughts.", Rikki muttered, and I scoffed, so immature, "I know right?!?!"
"Mason doesn't want you to be left alone, so we're here, until he comes back.", Mich said, "Can you stop worrying?!? Your body language has a weird vibe right now, you're too tense that's why."
"Sorry my fellow Perceptionist.", I said, referring to her ability Perception, then Hayley nudges me, motioning my gaze to someone none other than Natalia, "Oh goody."

Natalia glared at my direction, obviously looking at my dress as well. Not that I blamed her, her dress kind of looked like cotton candy to me for some reason.

"Want me to slap her?!?!", Mich suggested, and I shook my head, not yet anyways, maybe she'll understand it by reading my body language, "Yup you want me to slap her, just not now."
"Exacto.", I say in Spanish, "Where's Auden?!?"
"Auden's with Michael over there by the dance floor.", Hayley said, eyeing around for Embry. He walked over to us, with Mason behind him.
"You know your bloodsucker siblings aren't so fond of you here with this Hybrid.", Embry said nodding to Mason, and Mason smirked at him, "And Jake isn't happy about it either."
I glanced through the crowd to find Jacob talking to Seth angrily, using his power as Alpha of the pack. I gritted my teeth, pulling Hayley by the arm, whispering in her ear, "Tell your cousin I said to back off and to leave you guys alone or I'll make him pay."
She nodded, and disappeared through the crowd. Mich sat down as Colin came, and Mason grabbed my hand, "Come on Rache, forget about them. CC isn't giving me a break either, cursing in her thoughts, but I really don't care."
"Where is CC anyway?!?!", Mich asked grudgingly, "I can feel her vibe around but don't see her. She's angry, and jealous, and has an overprotective streak to her body language."
"She was around here somewhere.", he answered, looking around, but shrugged, "I'm tuning her out."
At that moment a familiar song came up, a very familiar song. I tried to remember where I had listened to it, but it only made my head hurt like a supernatural migraine, "I've heard that song before."
Mason pulled me over to the dance floor, pulling me close because it was a tango, "It's the last song you danced when you were human. Remember now?!?!"
I smiled, it was "Dance with Me.", by Drew Seeley and Belinda. Man that song was old, but I never got over it, I always loved it, even now, "Ahh tango."
"I'll take it slow for you, Cullen.", he whispered in my ear, and I scoffed, looking at him in the eye, letting the music speak to me. Bring it on Greyback, I thought, bring it on. He laughed as I did a move that I remembered from my dancing days, "What was that?!?!"
**Guess the music just speaks to me.**, I thought, and he smiled, moving us across the dance floor, "Guess you know the language as well."
"Guess we do speak the same language.", he said as I spun around, and he caught me, "You don't think about it, you feel it, it's a part of you."

He's right, I never could give it up, just like I could never give up music. By the time I was aware we were being watched, the song had ended, and everyone was looking at us with impressed faces.

Views: 30

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Omg I love it!!! 

thanks Hannie:)

LALALALALALALLAALALALALALALALAAAAA FRIGIN LA omg im in fallin in luv all over again plzzzzz write more soon

lol k:)

Sawyeh_K(call me mich)<3<3:) said:

LALALALALALALLAALALALALALALALAAAAA FRIGIN LA omg im in fallin in luv all over again plzzzzz write more soon

la la la la la la

My accounts being weird can u make a disscusision explaining what the last thin in my story is? Ima make a new account

Ronnie Rodriguez "twihard4ever" said:

la la la la la la

idk Liz idk how to do that lol

Lizzie Cullen Clearwater said:

My accounts being weird can u make a disscusision explaining what the last thin in my story is? Ima make a new account

Ronnie Rodriguez "twihard4ever" said:

la la la la la la

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...