Has anyone heard anything about it?

Views: 13

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

There is nothing to hear about it.....SM isn't going to finish it anytime soon. She may never finish it....she isn't sure yet
I seen on her website or an interview, I can't remember which one, where she said she is going to finish it. She didn't seem to be in a hury to, but she was going to.

Jessa said:
There is nothing to hear about it.....SM isn't going to finish it anytime soon. She may never finish it....she isn't sure yet
I know, right??? I think she will. I also think she will continue the story. She said she always envisioned as a longer saga. And in reality, she's making too much money to quit now..

Jane Demetri Volturi said:
She has to finish it! it will be amazing!
She also seems like she really loves her fans, too..
She lost interest in finishing it when it was leaked. I don't blame her!

So if she does finish writing MS, it won't be for a good while....
I am sure I seen somewhere where she said she was going to finish it.

Jessa said:
She lost interest in finishing it when it was leaked. I don't blame her!

So if she does finish writing MS, it won't be for a good while....
I NEVER said that SM said that she wasn't going to finish it. LOL!
Wow!

All I am saying.....I'll say it AGAIN....is that it won't be finished for a long time. We won't see it anytime soon.

Go to her official website.


Jessica said:
I am sure I seen somewhere where she said she was going to finish it.

Jessa said:
She lost interest in finishing it when it was leaked. I don't blame her!

So if she does finish writing MS, it won't be for a good while....
i was wondering that too!!! i checked SM's site, but it didnt say... i hope she finishes it!!! i read what she had already written, an dit was AWESOME!!! SOOOOOO addicting!!! ( the rough draft is on her site)
I am agree with you.. I do hope she fills the blank though, like continuing the Saga with Midnight Sun or create Alice's side of story, than create a continuation after BD, cause that's just weird.

Jessica said:
I know, right??? I think she will. I also think she will continue the story. She said she always envisioned as a longer saga. And in reality, she's making too much money to quit now..

Jane Demetri Volturi said:
She has to finish it! it will be amazing!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...