So,which do you think is better and why?? personnaly i prefer Midnight Sun...Cos its lovely having the story told in edwards perspective, and i love the way its kind of wriiten in every-one else's perspective because he can read minds!!
so midnight sun..u ROCK!!!

Tags: Better, Competition, Midnight, Opinion, Twilight, Vs, sun

Views: 43

Replies to This Discussion

Midnight Sun is better. I think. When ever he smiles. I like to know what is he thinking to put a smile on his face. . . .
I like both but MS is more interesting.I really enjoyed Edward's point of view,to see how he felt when he realised he was in love with Bella and how hard it was to him to resist her blood.And it's also nice to at least think that polite and romantic guys exist,even if they're not even human:)
I think Midnight Sun and the rest of the books from Edwards perspective would be so interesting that way Stephanie wouldn't have to cut away to Jacobs thoughts for entire chapters. Plus then we would be able to know what the vampires are up to and what they are thinking. Edward can tell what people are thinking and that is so cool. I really wish she would continue the books starting with Midnight Sun!
I dunno cuz i like them both equally!
I love Midnight Sun. I can't wait for her to finish it. I got desperate to read all of it so I went on to Fanfiction and found a fantastic writer who finished the story. Its really good and stopped me going mad. I love to read Twilight along side Midnight Sun.
i think Midnight Sun is way better. its really kool to hear wat everyone is thinking too. i hope she will publish the book. i would really like to have New Moon and breaking Dawn in Edwards POV too
tinkrbe1l3 said:
Twilight got me hooked but I love MS more...even if its just fractionally. Edward's perspective is so engaging and you get to hear what others are thinking. MS gave you insight into the Cullens and really let you feel their bond. I felt like in Twilight, I could relate because I'm a female and I can understand Bella's emotions and insecurities. But it was great to read what the feelings were like fromt he male POV....granted Edward isn't like any average guy but it was so awesome to read about his insecurities and struggles and joy. I loved it and hope we get to read it one day.

I completely agree. While I love both, Midnight Sun is my favorite. Edward's ability to hear the thoughts of others makes it a very dynamic story and very different from Twilight even though it is centered around the same story line. His emotions as he is torn between what he wants and what he knows is right is very appealing.
I think you can't read one without the other,Twilight gives you the basic story from bella p.o.v but in twilight you get a little frustrated at why edward is behaving a certain way,And wondering where the hell he went to for a few day's.midnight sun answers all those questions,And its even more amazing from ewards p.o.v.,You really get eward and see where he is coming from.also what was very good is in twilight edward is away hunting with emmett and starts the weekend early as its sunny.Bella is off to school feeling down as edward wont be there.But the part im getting to is Bell sitting on the bench outside school looking into the trees whilst sketching on her book and when she looks down she has drawn a set of eyes.And in midnight sun edward is in those trees watching her as her protector because jasper's friends are visiting..i loved that part.

would love to read the rest of the books in edwards p.o.v.there is so much i would love to know how edward felt.where did he go to in new moon? (Oh there is a little outtake in sm website about that when rosalie calls him ,he is in a cave or something)or how he felt when he proposed to her? or the wedding?bella being pregnant?bella and jacobs relationship?...the list is endless.

do you guys feel the same? hope she publishes it,i really do.x
Darksoulvamp said:
tinkrbe1l3 said:
Twilight got me hooked but I love MS more...even if its just fractionally. Edward's perspective is so engaging and you get to hear what others are thinking. MS gave you insight into the Cullens and really let you feel their bond. I felt like in Twilight, I could relate because I'm a female and I can understand Bella's emotions and insecurities. But it was great to read what the feelings were like fromt he male POV....granted Edward isn't like any average guy but it was so awesome to read about his insecurities and struggles and joy. I loved it and hope we get to read it one day.

I completely agree. While I love both, Midnight Sun is my favorite. Edward's ability to hear the thoughts of others makes it a very dynamic story and very different from Twilight even though it is centered around the same story line. His emotions as he is torn between what he wants and what he knows is right is very appealing.
i like and enjoyed them both (what i could read of MS anyway on stephanie meyer's site).. however i have to disagree with so many here... yes you could read Edwards thoughts on things which really helped with knowing how he felt and what really truly put the different looks on his face.. BUT.. he could NOT!!!! read... EVERYONES thoughts... he had NO WAY to read Bella's... so you need both to actually make it complete... otherwise your sitting in the same boat.. wondering what put those looks on Bella's face ;)
midnight sun . i love . preferably because his thoughts are intriguing . they make me excited && now i know how fragile he really thought bella was. i love being inside his head. makes things more clear. i love it.
I have never got to read midnight sun where can i find it????
heyyy mandee, u can read midnight sun on stephaniemeyer.com!!

Mandee Cullen said:
I have never got to read midnight sun where can i find it????

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...