So,which do you think is better and why?? personnaly i prefer Midnight Sun...Cos its lovely having the story told in edwards perspective, and i love the way its kind of wriiten in every-one else's perspective because he can read minds!!
so midnight sun..u ROCK!!!

Tags: Better, Competition, Midnight, Opinion, Twilight, Vs, sun

Views: 46

Replies to This Discussion

I like both of the treatments. I think Ms. Meyer is a lovely writer.
As much as I love Twilight, I devoured Midnight Sun in half of the time it took me to read the same sections in Twilight. More detail and a greater insight in to the story. Plus more humorous.
Maryam said:
heyyy mandee, u can read midnight sun on stephaniemeyer.com!!

Mandee Cullen said:
I have never got to read midnight sun where can i find it????
I like both of them....but MIDNIGHT SUN its perfect...."the love in dangerous, frightening ways".....effortless....
I love Edward's sense of Humor! He admits to being a "Vampire stalker"...

Christi@n Cullen said:
I like both of them....but MIDNIGHT SUN its perfect...."the love in dangerous, frightening ways".....effortless....
Midnight Sun will be so much better. Hearing Bella's side of the story was great and all but hearing the details tha edward goes through first hand will be that much better. Not only will we be able to hear edward's thoughts but if the story is from his point of vew then we get to hear everyone's thoughts. I would love to know what the rest of the family is really thining during this incredible adventure.
both of them...
:)
I don't think you can have MS without Twilight. I LOVED both, but Midnight Sun is my fave of all the books...and its only a partial copy!! Edward's perspective is so involved and deep, much deeper than Bella, which makes sense. Rewatching and rereading Twilight after reading MS was amazing, it made me realize so much more that I had missed the first time around.

So, I think the two need to coexist, but Midnight Sun is my fave!!!
no question about it.
because it's Edward's <3 point of view.
duh, there's no other reason why.
I liked both...But when I read the 12 chapters from Midnight Sun,I was sure that Edward loves Bella more that Bella coud ever love him..I liked Bella's book too because there I can read what was Bella thinking!
I totaly agree. Edward sees things differntly. Vampires have there own thought process and in Midnight Sun we get to see that. Pluse we already know Bella's side so it's great to see the storey from another prospective.
Personally i think Edward is a better narrator. Its nice to know what hes thinking and doing when hes not around bella.

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...