Might be weird but what did the Cullens do when it was Bella's umm Time of the month???

I know it might sound like a strange question but ever since Breaking Dawn when Bella goes and look at her tampon box I have had to wonder how the Cullens were able to handle being around Bella specially Edward and Jasper when it was her time of the month....
I just wanted to know if anyone had any ideas.....

Tags: Bella.

Views: 13

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I've wondered this too..lol. Maybe they avoid her.
Lock her in her room??? LOL!!! Thats great!!!

ijmal azim said:
lol...lock her in a room? maybe leave town.
i've wondered this myself....nice to know i'm not the only one
SM has answered this several times....

"Several girls wanted to know if Edward would have a more difficult time being around Bella when she’s having her period. Answer: Yes, a little bit, but he would never say anything about it–much too much of a gentleman. And Bella would be way to embarrassed to ask. (It’s not the same as a cut, though. It’s sort of "dead" blood, if you get my meaning)."
But what about the rest of the cullens specially Jasper....and not just Bella cause it would be easy for the rest of the family to stay away from her but all the girls at Forks High???

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...