Okay...as most of you may know...we have two official Breaking Dawn release dates exclusively from Summit Entertainment, the second one as of today. We got the first one just recently, right before Eclipse...and Eclipse already had us on the edges of our seats. So here it is. Breaking Dawn Part 1 to be released as of November 18, 2011...then Breaking Dawn Part 2 to be released as of November 16, 2012. NO they're not copying Harry Potter...and NO this is not a stupid decision to have them a year apart. Think about it. Don't we want our MAJOR conclusion to be mind-blowing? We want it to be outstanding, extraordinary...we want it blow Hollywood out of the water. I'm glad as anything that they're a year apart. Because that means that they are taking this slowly, and precisely and that it's going to come out brilliantly. I will faithfully wait as long as it takes. I am honestly thrilled about the fact that this is actually happening.

BUT....the most VITAL, if not the most LIFE-ALTERING thing in this conclusion besides Bella's turning into a vampire....is Renesmee. Now...every since Breaking Dawn, the book itself came out all the fans have been dolling out possible choices and possible actresses to play Renesmee, basically trying to get a better understanding of what she might look like on the big screen. But the thing is...we've seen photoshopped pictures of little girls...and people have even been thinking of 10 year old girls (which is a little ridiculous considering she doesn't get that big by the end of BD). But most of the actresses we've been looking at...are older now. And some of the pictures of these girls are just all photoshopped and we don't have the foggiest idea of their real names. Like these for example:


These girls are beyond pristine for the role, given the looks of them.  But do we have any idea who they are and if they even have any acting experience whatsoever?? No. But it's becoming a serious subject, Renesmee. Of course it's serious. It's Edward and Bella's BEAUTIFUL LITTLE MIRACLE! The most wonderful gift is a child. So...it being Edward and bella's child and all...she's pretty precious.


So...my point is..they are eventually going to be looking for the best Renesmee(s) possible, if they're not already. We've already got a director, shooting locations, shooting dates, and two release dates so it's moving and it's moving. As a faithful Twi-Hard Die-Hard....I'm going to be searching like CRAZY for girls in the current time that look like Renesmee, are actresses, and are the right age and the right look and see what I can find. I'm going to blow through TV shows and movies like never-before. And, honestly, I think we all should. i know it's not our decision...but, as the fans, we do have a lot of power. And as the fans....we have a lot of say. Well...most of the time. If we're persistent enough. Let's just put it this way: For the sake of our sanity, and our insane excitement and yet blindness on this subject...I think we should start realizing that Renesmee Carlie Cullen is going to come to life very soon. Let the search begin.

Love, Rosa

Tags: bella, breaking, cullen, dawn, edward, girl, jacob, life, meyer, moon, More…new, renesmee, stephenie, twilight, vampires

Views: 817

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

yes we want it mind blowing but having it a year apart is not going to change that.. its just cruel.. they are filiming BD at the same time so its not as if they are filimng two different parts at different times.. i was expecting 6 months apart but not a year :-(
WOW.. good blog!!! I agree with you 1 million %!! I think its absoultely fabulous that they are spreading the movies a part... it gives us a little more time to hold on to Twilight mania. bcuz serious ppl once the movies are all over & done with.. there will be no more of the pre movie excitement.. There will be no more movie premire countdowns to obsess about.. NO MORE wahhhh Twilight Saga Red Carpets where Rob & Kristen taking cute snap shots together.. While I like to believe that MOST of if not ALL of us will remain faithful to our TwiFandom.. you have to admit with out the Twilight buzz that comes along with the movies.. some ppl will move on (NOT ME).. BD being a year a part.. gives us that much more time to hold on to this fantastically chaotic TwiWorld.

As far as ppl putting out pix of possible Renesemee's or asking which actress could play her.. I think there is nothing wrong with ppl thinking creatively.. I mean come on ... b4 there was a movie .. fans were invisioning actors to play Edward or Bella .. its the same thing here. Fans will be fans.. I think its cool people are photo shopping.. its not like they are expecting that the ppl in the pix will actually be Renesmee.. Its just a little fantasy mixed with lots of creativity.. I love it!
Yeah I agree but Im gonna go CRAZY waiting that long, but I kno it will be worth it. I cant wait!!!
i understand people dont want it to end and its heartbreaking but unfortunately it is going too even if its 12mths or 6 mths from part one. In my eyes twilight will never end, we we always have the books to re read and the movies to re watch over and over! Having it 12mths apart wont change the fact that it will end just give a bad publicity to summit for stretching it out to make more money.. we all know how it will end summit.. stop stuffing around and let us fans enjoy the last movie not be fustrated that we have to wait a whole year.. you think 1 year might not sound that bad but its a long time when you think about it.

LoveDrunk4RobPattz said:
WOW.. good blog!!! I agree with you 1 million %!! I think its absoultely fabulous that they are spreading the movies a part... it gives us a little more time to hold on to Twilight mania. bcuz serious ppl once the movies are all over & done with.. there will be no more of the pre movie excitement.. There will be no more movie premire countdowns to obsess about.. NO MORE wahhhh Twilight Saga Red Carpets where Rob & Kristen taking cute snap shots together.. While I like to believe that MOST of if not ALL of us will remain faithful to our TwiFandom.. you have to admit with out the Twilight buzz that comes along with the movies.. some ppl will move on (NOT ME).. BD being a year a part.. gives us that much more time to hold on to this fantastically chaotic TwiWorld.

As far as ppl putting out pix of possible Renesemee's or asking which actress could play her.. I think there is nothing wrong with ppl thinking creatively.. I mean come on ... b4 there was a movie .. fans were invisioning actors to play Edward or Bella .. its the same thing here. Fans will be fans.. I think its cool people are photo shopping.. its not like they are expecting that the ppl in the pix will actually be Renesmee.. Its just a little fantasy mixed with lots of creativity.. I love it!
I think if they have Stephenie there giving her opinons there's no way they can go wrong. I have faith they'll find the right Nessie.
I'm really excited to see what Renesmee looks like. I've got a pretty defined picture in my head, and she's really big brown eyes and a sweet face. I don't think I mind the films being so far apart because it means the twilight experience will go on for longer, we will have twilight things to look forward too for longer and anticipate. If they all came out tomorrow and we rushed to see them, then it would all be over within a few hours and there will be no stone left un-turned. It will be sad when the saga reaches the end of its journey and I am glad we have another 2 years of suspense. Savour it :)
yes, but honestly, we'll all survive. And i think Summit is thinking that Breaking Dawn will do better or something if they cut a year in between because I guess fall usually is the blockbuster season. I don't know about you, but I'm going to faithfully wait.

michelle said:
yes we want it mind blowing but having it a year apart is not going to change that.. its just cruel.. they are filiming BD at the same time so its not as if they are filimng two different parts at different times.. i was expecting 6 months apart but not a year :-(
EXACTLY. Very well said, emma. Don't we all want this beautiful story living longer? I mean, once the movies are all done and out..nobody will forget about it. I mean..this is one of the greatest love stories of all time! Twilight is one of a kind. it will truly go down in history. But yes, let's be grateful for the fact that we have two more years and two more movies. That's how I'm looking at it.

Emma said:
I'm really excited to see what Renesmee looks like. I've got a pretty defined picture in my head, and she's really big brown eyes and a sweet face. I don't think I mind the films being so far apart because it means the twilight experience will go on for longer, we will have twilight things to look forward too for longer and anticipate. If they all came out tomorrow and we rushed to see them, then it would all be over within a few hours and there will be no stone left un-turned. It will be sad when the saga reaches the end of its journey and I am glad we have another 2 years of suspense. Savour it :)
Me, too. When the news broke that Stephenie Meyer is one of the producers...I was like..completely not worried. I felt so relieved. i'm glad that she's taking some measure of control here. It's perfect.

Kami Lynn Lautner said:
I think if they have Stephenie there giving her opinons there's no way they can go wrong. I have faith they'll find the right Nessie.
Well...they're going to HAVE to use an actress. Or actresses. Because they have to use CGI on something. I think they're going to have to cast two or three girls maybe. Like a baby, then a toddler, and then a 5 year old due to the fact of Renesmee's rapid growth speed. But yes, they will use computers.

Lauren said:
I don't think they'll use a real human baby. Renesmee is suppose to be "even more beautiful than Edward" which is pretty damn beautiful, lol. They'll probably do some kind of computer crap
Yeah, well look at it this way: That gives the currency of Twilight World a longer shot. Of course, Twilight won't be forgotten because I mean..look at the impact it's had on the world. it's like nothing else. But I'm glad there will be 2 more years of red carpet premieres, new actors, new visions, new characters. Twilight's heart will keep a steady and young beating for the next few years now. I'm actually thanking Summit.

Brittany Lauren Waddell said:
Yeah I agree but Im gonna go CRAZY waiting that long, but I kno it will be worth it. I cant wait!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...