Hey everyone

I know some of us recentley celebrated Halloween and i thought i would share my pumpkins with you.

This one is from last year (it is the book cover which u already know!)

This is my pumpkin from this year (the cullen crest..this took me 2 days to finish...altough i took many breaks!)

FEEL FREE TO LEAVE ANY COMMENTS!!!!!

Views: 61

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

These are really good. I love the Cullen Crest one!
Thank you!

Bittersweet [❤] Symphony said:
They are both cool but the cullen crest one is awesome! BRAVO!
This is awesome. I love both of them. How did you made this. It is so damn good. I don't celebrate HW, but if I had it I would hire you to do it.... Pumpkins are <3
Thanks....i would gladly make a pumpkin for you (if you celebrated Halloween). These took a lot of time and effort...the cullen crest took me and entire night to draw onto the pymkin...then the carving took me probably an entire day because i kept getting distracted and stuff like that! The hands didn't take me as long as the other one but i still think it looks pretty good! But thanks for your comments everyone i appreciate them all!!!

Ivanna Cullen said:
This is awesome. I love both of them. How did you made this. It is so damn good. I don't celebrate HW, but if I had it I would hire you to do it.... Pumpkins are <3
well done!!!!
Kelly these are awesome.I wanted to do something like that,myself.But,I'm not that talented.Good job

God bless,Shaun
Aww thanks i tried my best!

Shaun AKA TwilightTrinity said:
Kelly these are awesome.I wanted to do something like that,myself.But,I'm not that talented.Good job

God bless,Shaun
Thats okay...i didn't even know i had that in me!!! LOL But thank you

Bambi Rockey said:
These are REALLY AWESOME!!! Really creative which is a gene I happen to lack....LOL!!! Great job!
wow,they're amazing!
loveeeeee it(:
oh, hun you did an amazing job, I did the first one yo uhave up there last year and wanted to do the other one this year, but i decided to buy fake pumpkins, that way I cna use them every year and just keep adding new ones, but then found out they are really hard and unforgiving to carve, but did do a great job
OMG this is really nice!!! Wow you are truly talented - thank you for sharing it with us - thats awesome!
Oh wow those are really beautiful did you do those yourself?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...