I ran towards Bella as she was being carried into carlisle's office. I snatched the phone and called Carlisle.

"Carlisle help! This is an emergency!" I yelled.

"What's wrong child?" he was worried.

"Bella's having her baby right now," I said.

I put on the bluetooth and ran upstairs. I saw blood everywhere. I pegged the Bluetooth at Alice and she put it on. I heard Bella whisper something.

"Haley," she said.

I ran over and grabbed her hand. She was weak. Then they sedated her. They put medicine and fluids into her. Edward ran over to me.

"Haley your hands are small and they can easily each into we to get the baby. Once we use this scapel to open her stomach get the baby out of her as fast as possible," Edward explained.

"Ok," I took a deep breath.

My hands shook as he cut her open. I quickly shoved my hand into her and searched for another being. I felt something small. I felt around it and I felt feet and toes. I grabbed it and lifted it up. Edward cut the umbilical cord. I handed the bloody child to him.

"Renesmee," he whispered.

Bella weakly held out her hands and Edward handed renesmee to her. There was a bite noise and then Bella gasped. Edward grabbed Renesmee.

"No no no Renesmee," Edward said.

It sounded like he was trying to teach get manners. Then Bella's breathing was rough. Edward handed the bundle to Rosalie and he grabbed a syringe. He filled it with his venom. He stabbed it into her heart and pressed down the plunger.

Views: 7

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

PLZZ WRITE MORE!!!!
Ewwwww your hands go in her stomach!!!!!!
That's kinda gross, but it's a good story!!!!
That's kinda gross, but it's a good story!!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...