Ok guys! A few months ago I joined this site thinking 
It would be amazing to talk to ppl a bout twilight
And write my own fanfic it was cool I loved it!!
But then ppl starting talking about other things like 
Glee 1D Justin bieber Persy jackson and a whole lot of other
Things. I thought yea ok she ' ll be right!! And we will
Go back to talking about twilight in no time. But it didn't happen.…
It kinda got worse... Ppl started talking about there personal life 
Yea I get it ppl have emotions and they go threw rough patches in there life 
I know how you feel I'm clinically deepressed but I don't go posting it every where 
Email us if really need to talk bout stuff like that 

Can we please be going back to how we used to be you talking bout twilight and every thing

Plse don't be haten!!! 

- Kelly 

Views: 64

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thx 

Hayley-rose Call ;3 xo said:
F***. I love you Kelly. 100% agree.

sooo agree with you ..

I agree 100% Kelly way to put you opinion out there!!!!!!! Whoohoo
1000000000000000000000000000.2% agree
It's aight. And yea we know it ain't u bout percy jackson nd shoot. But like forreal it needa to stop

Sawyeh_K(call me mich) said:

okay i agree nd i know this is bout me bcuz who else talks bout their eating disorders nd personal problems nd rehab nd s*** so i will try t stop but it wasnt me talkin bout 1d nd percy jackson so i will have an easier time changing than others nd so i will reach out my virtual hand to y'all and say TWILIGHT 4EVA AND ALWAYS ND NO MORE UNRELATED S***

People say This stuff now and don't get s*** for it but when I said it hell unleashed!! I agree with u 1000%
I agreed with you. I agree with all these. I write about the other non-twilight stuff because I never saw BD part 1 and to tell you the truth I'm not that into twilight anymore. I don't wanna leave cuz I don't wanna look like I want attention. I just am changing and I don't want to leave for my reason previously stated. 

I'm sorry though

Rachel Cullen said:
People say This stuff now and don't get s*** for it but when I said it hell unleashed!! I agree with u 1000%
Well then... Ur accusing Hanna, awesome, well guess what Kelly?!?! I lOve Percy Jackson and 1D too!!!! So this is f****** p****** me off if u don't want to talk to anyone about anything then don't comment.. 
And yea, I found this f****** annoying that when Rachel posted it it started hell but if u or anyone else post it it's nothing.. It rlly shows there's favoritism...
I agree with some of it! FREEDOM OF SPEECH FTW!!!!

Ronnie Martinez "twihard4ever" said:
Well then... Ur accusing Hanna, awesome, well guess what Kelly?!?! I lOve Percy Jackson and 1D too!!!! So this is f****** p****** me off if u don't want to talk to anyone about anything then don't comment..  And yea, I found this f****** annoying that when Rachel posted it it started hell but if u or anyone else post it it's nothing.. It rlly shows there's favoritism...
I TALK ABOUT ALL THOSE THINGS!!! NO ONE ELSE DOES!!! IS THIS ABOUT ME WTF!!!!!!! 
Hanna it's not a question mark this is an exclamation point 
Lol I love how I'm the only one who talks about those things it's almost like you're putting me on the spot and throwing me under the bus. Oh wait, YOU ARE.

Thanks you guys. And with y'all agreeing it's like you think I should shut up and leave. Ok. Bye.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...