the books,posters,pictures,a halloween card,the new moon movie game,candy,magazines and a calendar for 2011 plus a t-shirt.and i need the dvd's for the movies still,haha(:

what's your collection consist of??

Views: 20

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well lets see i have a lot of things my room is covered in it. my brother calls it my twilight sanctuary....which it kind of is but anyway...letts see:
~5 books- Twilight,New moon, Eclipse, Short 2nd life of Bree, Breaking Dawn, and when the official guide comes out i will own it!
~New moon game
~2 burger king toys...yea i went there just for that stuff i don't normally eat there.
~1 Emmet cup from burger king
~all soundtracks plus the score for all three movies
~Edward pillow case
~3 shirts
~Edward bag
~3 birthday cards
~2 halloween cards
~Stickers..lol i love stickers especially Twilight ones!
~2 bracelets
~3 calenders
~3 official movie companions for all three movies
~DS game
~1 pair of Twilight socks
~1 sweatshirt that says "Good girl gone vampire"
~2 movies and i will get eclipse on December 4th at midnight...HURRY UP DECEMBER
~Any magazine that features a cast member...literally i might be missing just a few!
~life size poster of Jacob and Edward on my bedroom door
~all of my movie theatre tickets from all movies...every time i saw one of the movies at the theatre i kept the ticket!
~twilight pins
~23 posters in my room
~50+ mini quotes and twilight jokes from the series all over my room
And thats about all i can think of because i'm not in my room right now and i'm just going from memory! But yea i guess you could say i'am a little obsessed...just kidding i'am REALLY OBSESSED!!!!!! AND I LOVE IT!!!!! You should buy the movies they are amazing!!!
oh believe me, im just beginning!
i just got remmeber me todayyy(:
and i haveeee to get the dvd's...i want,correction NEED the lifesize poster of Edward,haha.

Kelly Cullen said:
Well lets see i have a lot of things my room is covered in it. my brother calls it my twilight sanctuary....which it kind of is but anyway...letts see:
~5 books- Twilight,New moon, Eclipse, Short 2nd life of Bree, Breaking Dawn, and when the official guide comes out i will own it!
~New moon game
~2 burger king toys...yea i went there just for that stuff i don't normally eat there.
~1 Emmet cup from burger king
~all soundtracks plus the score for all three movies
~Edward pillow case
~3 shirts
~Edward bag
~3 birthday cards
~2 halloween cards
~Stickers..lol i love stickers especially Twilight ones!
~2 bracelets
~3 calenders
~3 official movie companions for all three movies
~DS game
~1 pair of Twilight socks
~1 sweatshirt that says "Good girl gone vampire"
~2 movies and i will get eclipse on December 4th at midnight...HURRY UP DECEMBER
~Any magazine that features a cast member...literally i might be missing just a few!
~life size poster of Jacob and Edward on my bedroom door
~all of my movie theatre tickets from all movies...every time i saw one of the movies at the theatre i kept the ticket!
~twilight pins
~23 posters in my room
~50+ mini quotes and twilight jokes from the series all over my room
And thats about all i can think of because i'm not in my room right now and i'm just going from memory! But yea i guess you could say i'am a little obsessed...just kidding i'am REALLY OBSESSED!!!!!! AND I LOVE IT!!!!! You should buy the movies they are amazing!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...