What is the name of the song in the backround when Bella and Edward are in the meeddow for the first time ( In Twilight )?

Tags: bella, edward, meddow, name, song, twilight

Views: 35

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

idk i forgot what the song is called but i think that song when there in the medow is the perfect song for that part of the movie
'The Lion Fell In Love With The Lamb' by Carter Burwell :)
idk mmmm???
lion fell in love with the lamb composed by Carter Burwell on the Twilight oringinal score.
Beth is right that's the name and the composer
I don't know off hand. I will watch the movie tonight and let you know tomorrow. Sorry!
Beth is correct; It is 'The Lion Fell In Love With The Lamb' by Carter Burwell...Here is a link to get to it...
http://www.movie-moron.com/?p=1753&wpc=all#comments
Beth is a sharp cookie ... LOVE that song. It fits the scene so well
yeah its The lion fall in love with the lamb by carter burwell from Twilight Score =)
great
The Meadow, I believe. Same song that played at the Oscars...
It's a theme song by carter burwell.You can try the title "the lion fell in love with the lamb",it exists.Or you can just search for carter burwell and then search for names similar to the scene.I did the same and it worked but now I can't find it,sorry..I hope I helped you!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...