Hi twifans!!!
My name is Paula and I'm 24 years old.... I'm looking for new friends because my love for twilight is not well appreciated by any of my current friends... I'm tired of not being able to talk about it and received the excitement that is deserve....
I love this website and I hope I can become friends with a lot of people that love twilight as much as me....
I hope to hear from you guys soon.... =)

P.

Views: 23

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

im 13 but u can be my friend
did i join your site recently? if so what is the site address again?
I'm 24 too! I feel the same way! That's why I'm on this site but I kinda don't want to talk to 13 years olds. It feels wierd. Email me somtime. drdonald22@gmail.com
I'm a bit older than you, but still obsessed with twilight, just like you! will add you as friend, you do the same with me.
k looks like you are in the right place for twifreeks like us go ahead and add me as a freind i will do the same i am older than you but a twi freek just the same
Hi Paula..im also 24 and not alot of my friends understand my obsession with Twilight...
So...here I am,ready to be your friend!! We can chat and giggle about Twilight as much as you want to!!!
Have a fab day!!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...