hello ppl i m new here & this is my first post. actually i wanted to share a wallpaper i made on nessie.... i donno whr i m supposed to post it.... so sorry mod if m breakin any rules. n secondly i wanna show wat i think nessie looks like....

well some things are pretty clear...

she has her mother's eyes... charlie's curls....but daddy's face n hair colour.....

she is warm & sturdy but skinny.... she doesn't have a very chubby-round-round face & body....though she has a lovely blush & glowing skin......and ya she is very beautiful---- though beauty is quite a subjective topic.

and there are some other things....

she is quite girl...

has a sharp mind....

and her heart is childlike--

yes she maybe smart enough for her age but she is still innocent...

lastly there are other things which bother me...

growing up amongst so much love can spoil her....n i don even wanna think bout it....

but yes wenever i picture nessie..... fear also plays a role in her sculpture.... you may know her mind by touchin her hand but she will always be unfathomable for me......

Hence i've given the words---PALPABLY ENIGMATIC.... 

So what do you think guys?????

RENESMEE'>

Tags: RENESMEE

Views: 13

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This is lovely and beautiful.In my mind, I think Nessie would look a lot like the girl in the left of the picture...tho she looks more like Alice.The baby is so beautiful.
I think you got a good idea here, i think she'll look liek this as a toddler thou
Attachments:
Welcome to the site! You'll be hooked before you know it, if you aren't already. This is a good in the discussion section, you could of also started a new blog.
Hey, I made that picture of Nessie kissing Edward on the cheek. It was a "Happy Birthday Daddy" card on Edward's bday. I've seen it on a couple other sites since then. Ha,ha,ha,ha,ha.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...