THE NEW MOON BOOK IS KINDA BORING DONT YOU GUYS THINK

Views: 6

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It' not my favorite but I can't wait to see the movie!
I have reads the saga so many times I have lost count. But new moon I just hate, I go into a funk when I read it, it is just painfull to read. At first I read through it twice, as stephenie meyer had requested she thinks people may have skipped through to find edward and not pay attention, I usually just skipp most of the book every now and then I will make myself read it just to remember all the detailes. But I still can't wait to see the movie.
i no same here thank you guys
i no same here thanx guys i add u all
i so cant wait

Scarlet Isabella said:
I have reads the saga so many times I have lost count. But new moon I just hate, I go into a funk when I read it, it is just painfull to read. At first I read through it twice, as stephenie meyer had requested she thinks people may have skipped through to find edward and not pay attention, I usually just skipp most of the book every now and then I will make myself read it just to remember all the detailes. But I still can't wait to see the movie.
WELL THANX FOR REPLYING I LIKE HEARIN WHAT U ALL HAVE TO SAY

Sinead Black loves Jacob said:
i disagree....!
i rli liked new moon....!
its my faaaave....!
and i soooooo cant wait for the movie....!
well the first time i read new moon it did seem boring because there was no edward but know that ive read it more times i like it its not my favorite book but its the book with the most emotions and feelings
I never thought NM was boring, just really hard to go thru. Not sure what the age ranges are on the replies, but I went thru a gut-wrenching breakup with the person who I thought was "the one". So...I identified a lot w/ it. I liked the book much better the second time I read it. Even though it was still painful, knowing how it ended helped me to not stress as much and try to understand what was evolving between Bella and Jacob.

I can't wait for the movie, it looks fantastic!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...