new moon: do you prefer jacob (taylor) or edward (robert) shirtless??

i'm team edward.... so I obviously prefer edward (robert) shirtless...!!!
but.... what do you think?
do you prefer jacob or edward shirtless??

Views: 415

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i know its not an option but, JASPER!!!! especially cuz i haven't seen him shirtless!!!!
I want to see Taylor (Jacob) shirtless.. I mean we only got a sneak preview of his perfect sculpted body.. LOL... I want to see him running through New Moon practically naked hahahaha... yeah... I fancy him more.
both of them :p
I am no doubt, TEAM EDWARD. But I have to admit Taylor looks better shirtless. LOL
Team Edward all the way but I'd rather see Taylor shirtless.
I like rob but I prefer Taylor shirtless he just has the body more then rob does
Taylolr worked really hard on his abbs and I'm impressed... But... I could settle for both as long as Rob isn't in the light...
Oh i dnt no i really cant chose they both look really hot!!!!!!!!
i want to see jacob (taylor )because he's way hotter than edward (robert)
Robert! Oh that is one sexy Brit! Taylor has done a great job bulking up, but he's only 17. Rob is all man!

I'm laughing when I'm typing this, because y'all or going to think I'm crazy...

...but if I had to put clothes on one of them, it would be Edward. RP looks incredible in any style I've seen him in yet. Perhaps it's because of his stint in modeling, but he wears clothes well. Taylor--he doesn't wear clothes as well. They just don't look as good on him. He's more stocky, and he doesn't seem to be as comfortable with his body as RP is. On the other hand, he's done a LOT of work on his body for NM, and he looks very good without a shirt. Again, I think RP's modeling plays a factor here. I think they both look just fine (drool) without their shirts on, but if it had to be one, I'd choose seeing RP dressed.
lori u're right!! tay is just a boy.....rob is a sexy man!!! :P:P
what a perfect person!!

Lori White said:
Robert! Oh that is one sexy Brit! Taylor has done a great job bulking up, but he's only 17. Rob is all man!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...