Who out there is going to the New Moon Premiere? Who are you going with? I hope I am, you know parents, strict about late night stuff on school nights. Seriously, why cant they do something as big as New Moon coming out, do it like on a Saturday or something? I mean come on! Anyway, I hope you guys go, because this is gonna be big!!!!!!! Love you Edward!

XXXcullenloverXXX

Views: 4

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

We'll it's gonna take some restraint but i'm a wait a week of two to see it cause no doubt it's gonna be dumb packed!!!
& the screaming i'd like to see the movie in peace & be able to hear everthing with not a lot of people in the theater interupting the movie by getting up I MEAN I WANNA SEE IT SOOOOOOOOOO BAD BUT I WANNA BE ABLE TO ENJOY IT NO OFFENCE TO SCREAMERS (the world wouldn't be comeplete without them)
I am going to the Midnight Premier! I love my mum for taking me!
Myself and a couple of my friends (14 at last count ) are going to the midnight release of the movie. Though the whole week leading up to the release we are doing something Twilight/ New Moon related. I am even trying to get them to play baseball one night. So, if there is anyone in the San Antonio, TX area that wants in on the fun let me know.
i'm not going to the premiere coz it will be like wooah expensive, but me and my friend are going to Leicester sqaure to see them going in.
from what i've heard there's a lot more chance of seeing them by doing that anyway, and what's a week's more wait when we have 4 months to put up with! :|
Me, too. The first time I see the movie, I want to really just dissolve into it, know what I mean? Can't do that with distractions.

There's really only one first time you can do anything, so make the first time the best you can.

victoria marie cullen★ said:
We'll it's gonna take some restraint but i'm a wait a week of two to see it cause no doubt it's gonna be dumb packed!!!
& the screaming i'd like to see the movie in peace & be able to hear everthing with not a lot of people in the theater interupting the movie by getting up I MEAN I WANNA SEE IT SOOOOOOOOOO BAD BUT I WANNA BE ABLE TO ENJOY IT NO OFFENCE TO SCREAMERS (the world wouldn't be comeplete without them)
Well DUH!!!!! heck yeah im gonna be there!!!
i dont no about midnight showing..i would love to but thats when its gonna get crazi with fans..im a fan but im not obsessive
I love the midnight showing experience! I'm definitely going.
It's not the same without the insane fangirls screaming their lungs out. Watching it in a silent theater is just not right.
Imagine a room full of people watching Taylor Lautner take his shirt off... and no one squeals. It's just unnatural!
Besides, I always go with friends more than once, I saw Twilight 4 times, so it's not like I'm missing out on anything! :D

I have an event on facebook for this if anyone wants to RSVP:
http://www.facebook.com/home.php#/event.php?eid=95770669505
It's open to everyone and applies to theaters across the country!

<3 Twilight Lurve
I am going...Not sure who with yet...I more than likely will see it several times opening weekend with different groups of friends.
IM GOIN WIT SUM FRIENDS MY BFFTLTS HEHE IHT MEANS BEST FRIENDS FOR EVER THAT LOVE TWILIGHT LoLz CANT WAIT 2 GO N IM NHOT GOIN WIT MII MOM SHES JUST GONNA DROP US OFF

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...