Do you think New Moon will be exactly like the book? If so, why?

Views: 12

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

Not exactly like the book because twilight wasn't but it won't be radically changed it will just be tweeked for it to be brought to life more :) I can't wait it's gonna be amazing have fun when you go to see it :D
ha thanks for commenting on my discussion. ive had alot of my friends tell me that they think the movie will be exactly like the book but i already know thats not true because jacob doesnt transform into a werewolf for the first time in front of bella. it happens in the meadow and they are trying to kill laurent. and also, in the book jacob isnt alone when he sees laurent in the meadow. he is with the rest of the pack

Mrs Cullen said:
Not exactly like the book because twilight wasn't but it won't be radically changed it will just be tweeked for it to be brought to life more :) I can't wait it's gonna be amazing have fun when you go to see it :D
actually the scene in the meadow is just like the book because Jacob isn't alone, as we saw in the trailer, he is with the pack! the scene that's different from the book is the one with the volturi, in the movie there's a fight between Edward and Felix but in the book that never happens.. but i still love it! i'm sure that New Moon will be much better than Twilight, i can't wait!!!!!!!!
The wolf pack in the meadow and jacob transforming into a wolf in the meadow are two different clips

Olympia said:
actually the scene in the meadow is just like the book because Jacob isn't alone, as we saw in the trailer, he is with the pack! the scene that's different from the book is the one with the volturi, in the movie there's a fight between Edward and Felix but in the book that never happens.. but i still love it! i'm sure that New Moon will be much better than Twilight, i can't wait!!!!!!!!
Won't be like the book coz twilight wasn't. And tho they have a different director it's still the same scriptwriter:(
I can only hope the don't put the chronological order off to much
i know! but didn't you see in the 3rd trailer when Laurent was fighting with all the wolves? and the last trailer had a scene when one of the wolves caught him! oh and Jacob's eye -as a werewolf - in the meadow when he walked in front of Bella! there are all in the last trailer!

SadieCullen♥ said:
The wolf pack in the meadow and jacob transforming into a wolf in the meadow are two different clips

Olympia said:
no i dnt think it will because it would be to hard even with the editing but i think it would be closer than twilight
The one where jacob turns into a werewolf is wen paul turns against bella infront of jacobs house which isnt like the book but thats how it is in the film, the one where bellas in the meadow is with laurent.

Olympia said:
i know! but didn't you see in the 3rd trailer when Laurent was fighting with all the wolves? and the last trailer had a scene when one of the wolves caught him! oh and Jacob's eye -as a werewolf - in the meadow when he walked in front of Bella! there are all in the last trailer!

SadieCullen♥ said:

Olympia said:

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...