So how does one go about attending (by attend, I mean watch) the red carpet events at the movie premiers? Do you have to have a special invitation? Or can you just camp out for a good spot? I see all these girls/fans at the events. How do they know where to go/stand to watch everything?

Views: 158

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey thats realy good advice i ask if my parents will do that wish me luck

Elise Guevara said:
The movie premier is CRAZY (speaking from experience) the best time to get there is two days before the actual premier bacause that's when the line starts to form (no joke.) Bring your chairs, i pod, whatever will keep you comfortable. also be prepared to sleep on the ground. Last year around 11 o'clock at night catherine hardwick came out and signed autographs. It was awesome! anyway....if u have one sleeping bag, that equals to 3 people, and each chair obviously equals to one. (if your coming with people who are staying at a hotel, or wandering around.) the only catch is by 11 o'clock the day of the premier everyone your with has to be in line to recieve their wrist bands, this gains you access to the red carpet. once you get your wrist bands they file you behind the barriers on the red carpet and you have to wait HOURS before the actors start to arrive. It's gruesome! i was awake 36 hours last year to make sure no one took our spots. ugh! but i got many autographs and my friend got a hug from kellen lutz so it was worth it. Also they do a raffle and you could possibly win tickets to see the actual movie. and they give out shirts, and braclets, etc. It was a blast you meet so many cool people. I hope this was informative, if u have any more questions feel free to ask me.(oh and bring sunblock, LA is no joke)
Its in both on different days also the tickets are between 2 thousand and 6 thousand dollars to go nexed to the red carpet and see the movie i think u can also meet the actors lilke robert pattinson and taylor launter aaaaaaaaaaaaaa my parents said i couldnt go tho im so bumbed

Elizebeth Alcantar said:
Ok. I'm Confused. Where is it that you can get tickets to the red carpet premier?
Please Help! I so need to go!! Also, I heard throught the grapevine that the premier will be in
London This Year not LA???????
please please please oh for the love of all sanity can some one tell me how to get new moon premier tickets???? im dying to go check it like this im willing to miss work and let my hubby baby sit our 3 year old for a few days just so my cousin and i can go.... please if anyone knows how to get there how much its gonna be reply to this im getting desperate and the time is running out before the movie premiers if you know dont hold out tell us!!!
thats wat i have 2 do
sara said:
idk it's difficult. 4 me i have 2 ask my grandmother and see if she can get premier tickets.
Omg. I want to go to the premier sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But my mom wont let me. But wen the Breaking Dawn comes cuz that's my favorite one so maybe she'll take me to that one. but i guess i'm just gunna see it in the movie theater. My friend made me a shirt all about Robert Pattinson it's so cute i'm gunna wear it wen i go see the movie. I was hopeing to wear it to the premier so the he could probably see it.

ILOVEYOUUUUUUUU ROBERT PATTINSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <333333333333333
You are soooooooooooo right. They should just give out free tickets to people who are obsessed.
Mrs. Taylor Lautner<3<3<3 said:
wow 2000 to 6000 dollars where am i supposed to come up with that money jeeze they should kno that people that luv twilight may not have alot of money i mean come on at least make the tickets 200 dollars but ya i get it like not alot of people can afford it i want money uuuigggghhhh this totally ruins my plan so me and my friends can go see it i would have to pay a million bucks to go jeeze u guys think it is expensive dontcha wow i am still in shock i wanted to go to twilight but couldnt do that i am so obbsessed uuuuggghhhhhh i hate that they have to do this to meeeee god do they kno who i am well not rlly but still wait i kno who i am i am a twilight obbsessed fan they should hand out free tickets to twilight luvrs like me god i hate them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

but i luv twilight who rlly thought of making it 2000 to 6000 ddollars i am sooooooooooo mad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
u're soo freeeakin lucky!
im hoping they do do it in LA [i leave there!] so tat i could go!
ahh!
ur advice was useful...beecuz i've been lookin like a crazzy person everywhere for info on the premiere.'
thnks a bunch!

Elise Guevara said:
The movie premier is CRAZY (speaking from experience) the best time to get there is two days before the actual premier bacause that's when the line starts to form (no joke.) Bring your chairs, i pod, whatever will keep you comfortable. also be prepared to sleep on the ground. Last year around 11 o'clock at night catherine hardwick came out and signed autographs. It was awesome! anyway....if u have one sleeping bag, that equals to 3 people, and each chair obviously equals to one. (if your coming with people who are staying at a hotel, or wandering around.) the only catch is by 11 o'clock the day of the premier everyone your with has to be in line to recieve their wrist bands, this gains you access to the red carpet. once you get your wrist bands they file you behind the barriers on the red carpet and you have to wait HOURS before the actors start to arrive. It's gruesome! i was awake 36 hours last year to make sure no one took our spots. ugh! but i got many autographs and my friend got a hug from kellen lutz so it was worth it. Also they do a raffle and you could possibly win tickets to see the actual movie. and they give out shirts, and braclets, etc. It was a blast you meet so many cool people. I hope this was informative, if u have any more questions feel free to ask me.(oh and bring sunblock, LA is no joke)
how do i get premiere tickets and where is the premiere going to be at

Elise Guevara said:
The premiere is in London this year its going to be aroudn the 20th to 29th ill check and tell you lol.
Does anyone know how to get tickets? . i cant wait if i cant get tickets well ill have to stand behind the barriers and get autographs and pictures
ummm so how do you go to the premeier. do u like buy tickets or just show up?? and do you know exactly where its at???

Elise Guevara said:
so the only way you can get tickets to this thing is to order them online. and what you heard is right they are very expensive.
if you want access to the red carpet you'll have to wait in line like everyone else. you can see the stars come in and get whatever autographs you can fight for. Once you enjoy that part you have to get to your movie before it starts. those tickets do not gain you entry to the movie the stars will be at. they have two theaters. one where the actors will be, and the other for everyone else. i know it sucks which is why we don't bother buying the tickets.
there is always a premier in Europe, but the one in LA is always going to happen. they won't announce the premier date until a few weeks before it's scheduled. last year it was in November.

Elizebeth Alcantar said:
Ok. I'm Confused. Where is it that you can get tickets to the red carpet premier?
Please Help! I so need to go!! Also, I heard throught the grapevine that the premier will be in
London This Year not LA???????

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...