You guys are never gonna believe this but somebody found a copy of the new moon moovie script!
i've been reading it for the past hour and omg it's fantastic! so much romance :D
tell me what you think!!!!!! you can download it here:
http://www.mediafire.com/?rmmqvvtyj2m

Views: 50

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

omg! i just downloaded it an skimmed thru and it loks AWSOME!!!!!!
THNKX!!!!!
ive alredy noticed a few difrences from da first coupl drafts i red and ALOT from th book
OMG! thank you! its so awesome!!!
no, i dont believe this. sorry to be party pooper but this site is probably full of spyware and such and i bet the script is a fake. someone did find the real new moon script in a trash can a few months back but they sai they did not share it and sent it back to summit.
SRRY 2 BUST UR BUBBLES PEOPLE BUT U GUYS JUST PROBABLY DOWNLOADED A VIRUS SO UR COMPUTERS R GONNA BE MESSED UP N UR GONNA BE PISSED N DHATS MOST LIKEY NHOT DA REAL SCRIPT DHATS FAKE
You are ruining it for yourselves Just wait for the films release!
its got to be a fake. i dont think people would be that careless to let the script leak. im definitely going nowhere near that website. plus why would you ruin it for yourself and read it? just wait for november
Yeah I don't wanna mess up my computer. Plus I wanna wait for November. That's why I don't go on leaked movie sites. No way. Don't do that.
it probably is a fake i've already run across 3 fake scripts . . one of which gave me a virus and i had to get my computer fixed . . . its just better if we all waite till november too see the movie plus it will make it more exciting to see wat changed and wat didnt . . . and how the film looks in general . . november is only 3 months and so many days away not including july
omg yay lol
Ooo u nearly got me into spoling the movie for me in november! as much as i wanna know what the films like id much rather see it in November:)
Are you guys seriously THAT naive?
C'mon in what make belive land would a movie script get leaked all over the internet?
The freaking movie hasent even been released yet and its not that f****** hard to wait a couple of months for it.
Even If It Was The Real Script Which I HIGHLY Doubt I Wouldnt Wanna Read It Anyway Its Just Spoiling It!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...