New Moon Soundtrack - give your suggestions, reasons and parts where the songs fit better in the story.

I know there is a post about possible songs for the New Moon Soundtrack.
What I intend with this post is not only song suggestions but also reasons you have to choose that song for the New Moon movie. You can also say in which parts of the story that songs would fit better.

For example (my suggestions):

- The song "NEED" by Hana Pestle
- reasons: the lyrics are just insane! And they look like they've been made for the movie, as we can see in this examples: "I'm not quite sure how to breathe without you here I'm not quite sure if I'm ready to say goodbye to all we were"; "My hand searches for your hand In a dark room I can't find you Help me Are you looking for me?".
- parts in the story where this song fits: there is a lot of discussion around this topic but my personal opinion is that this song best fits in the months when Bella is in the 'zombie' mood and she tries to reach for Edward, despite forbidding herself to think about him ("Forbidden to remember, terrified to forget"). I think that the lyrics and the melody of the song really can show which feelings Bella has during those months.

- The song "I THOUGHT YOU WOULD LEAVE YOUR HEART WITH ME" by Rita Guerra (a portuguese singer)
- reasons: the lyrics fit perfectly! And they show very well some parts of the story, as we can see in this examples: "I still have both hands over old photographs to remind me of the laughter, and tears"; "All that I know, I can't keep on living a lie, Oh, but darling... I can't hide the truth"; "I thought you would leave your heart with me And that part of you is all I need And someday you'd reappear, 'Cause you knew you left it here The only place it could ever be I thought I could watch you walk away Knowing somewhere down the road you'd say: 'It was all a big mistake, it was more than you could take', I thought you would leave your heart with me...".
- parts in the story where this song fits: well I think this song really could be used in the parts where Bella holds her Photo Album and thinks in Edward and also in the parts where she thinks about what happen in the woods and tries to give reasons and remembers of Edward's sentence: 'It will be as if I never existed'.

- The song "BRING ME TO LIFE" by Evanescence (which I think would be very used in the New Moon soundtrack because their songs fit perfectly)
- reasons: the lyrics fit perfectly in some parts, as we can see in this example: "Wake me up inside (I Can't wake up) Wake me up inside (Save me) Call my name and save me from the dark (Wake me up)"
- parts in the story where this song fits: as we can see above, I think this song should be used in the cliff diving scene. It transmits all the feelings that Bella has, such as the need to listen to Edward's voice and the peace and the sensation of flying.

So I'm excited to see all the suggestions of you, twifans, such as the reasons for those choices and the parts of the story where they can be used.

Thank you very much (and forgive me for any mistake in the language),

Jess' Martins

Tags: Bella, Cullen, Edward, Moon, Movie, New, Sountrack, Swan

Views: 347

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dearest Helen thank you sooooo much! For what I had written you should know I love long lists!
About the songs... I have to say that I loved it! I think they fit awesomely! Everything... the melodys, me lyrics... they all have 'what it takes'!
Now I want to ask you what have you thought of my suggestion!

Once again, thank you very much!!!!
TwiKisses,
Jess' Martins

Helen said:
Hi,
all the quotation marks indicate the lyrics of the songs. (.......) wow, sorry for the ridiculously long list, got a little carried away. listen to the songs and let me know what you think, cos i'd be really interested to know if anyone agrees with my ideas! thanks xxx
Sis actually I haven't thought of the song in that scene! Everybody discuss between using it in the scene where Edward leaves Bella or in the months that followed! But now that I think... It will be perfect in that scene! Thank you for the suggestion!
TwiKisses **** from your veggie vampire sis
Jess' Martins

ElizabethJaneCullen said:
Eeeerrrm. well that is a toughie.

I think It would fit best when she's drowning. It'd go really well if she jumped-cut to Jacobs face as you hear the ear splitting scream-back to bella falling in slow motion-cue song- and it should be played all through that when she's flash backing on her life and edward and edwards voice over the music telling her not to give up until she passes out.

thats my idea (:

EJC
xxx

i thnk tht Since You've Been Gone by Kelly Clarkson should be put on the New Moon soundtrack. tht song fits the New Moon story sooo well!!!!!!
listen to the words
-"I fell for tht stupid love song"
(Bella's Lullaby)
-"Since you've been gone i can't breathe for the first time"
(how Bella felt when Bella left)
see that song fites perfecty!!!!!!!!!
Well, I think the song Rob sang "Never Think" would have been good in the part where Edward leaves Bella...=( Even though it was already used in the first soundtrack.
deffinetley need by hana pestle
best songg
Forever and a Day

by: Saliva

I fits when Edward says he's leaving Forks.
I found another!

haha.
it's :

With Me by Sum 41
and
Pieces by Sum 41

they fit random parts

*also*
I think that Bella's Lullaby should play when she's jumping off the cliff and see's Edward.
Since it was their song..
Worlds Apart by the Veronicas
Reason: Watch it here!
Guess where it fits :)
Thanks! I thought so too. As to your suggestions, completely agree with the Evanescence song, completely fits with 'New Moon' especially when she keeps hearing Edward's voice. And the ever-popular 'Need' of course is great and i think they'd be mad not to put it on the soundtrack!

Helen xxxx

Jess' Martins said:
Dearest Helen thank you sooooo much! For what I had written you should know I love long lists!
About the songs... I have to say that I loved it! I think they fit awesomely! Everything... the melodys, me lyrics... they all have 'what it takes'!
Now I want to ask you what have you thought of my suggestion!

Once again, thank you very much!!!!
TwiKisses,
Jess' Martins

Helen said:
Hi,
all the quotation marks indicate the lyrics of the songs. (.......) wow, sorry for the ridiculously long list, got a little carried away. listen to the songs and let me know what you think, cos i'd be really interested to know if anyone agrees with my ideas! thanks xxx
"Time Is Running Out" by Muse

You HAVE to have a Muse song on here. LOL. It is, after all, Stephenie's inspiration. Anyway, "Time Is Running Out" would be an awesome song for when Alice is driving the yellow Porsche to Volterra with Bella, and time is obviously running out for them to get to Edward in time. It's got a really cool and interesting sound to it, and the lyrics are amazing. "You will be the death of me"; "I tried to give you up but I'm addicted"; "You will suck the life out of me" (I think that last one is just too eerily perfect for it's own good!).
The song " Love Story by Taylor Swift

Reasons: Because it really fits the movie and also the lyrics are just so spectacular. And I like the part when Taylor, " that you were Romeo you were throwing pebbles and my daddy said stay away from Juliet....
I actually like that part of the book because they said that Bella and Edward are the new Romeo And Juliet so I think it really fits the movie perfectly.

Parts of the story where it fits: It fits when Edward took Bella home and then Charlie shouted at Edward to get out at Bella's house.

The song " What I've Done" by Linkin Park
Reasons: Because the lyrics are so so incompletely made for the movie and also the " In this farewell, there's no blood, there's no alibi..... So I think it fits the movie.
Parts of the story where it fits: When Edward and Bella go to the woods and then Edward told Bella that he's leaving and he's not coming back so he left Bella at the woods alone.

The song " My Life Would Suck Without" You by Kelly Clarkson
Reasons: Because it was a really insane song you can't stop listening to it and also it fits the movie because lyrics fits some parts. And the lyrics were like " Cause we belong together now (yeah) forever united here somehow ( yeah) you've got a piece of me and honestly MY LIFE ( MY LIFE) WOULD SUCK ( WOULD SUCK) WITHOUT YOU. It is really made for the movie.
I think that New Moon could use a little music from the past: "Only One" by Yellowcard
Only one would be perfect for new moon because the Lyrics are about a guy leaving his only love because he thinks he's bad for her- which is perfect for the whole movie. I think that for this song the chorus would be perfect for the scene when Bella is running across the courtyard in Italy screaming Edwards name trying to get his attention before he steps into the sun light.

"My Immortal" By Evanescence would be perfect when Bella is in her "Zombie" state -right after Edward leaves her- because the lyrics are about a broken heart that seems like it will never end. It also goes with the whole attitude that the first twilight movie set up.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...