New Moon Soundtrack - give your suggestions, reasons and parts where the songs fit better in the story.

I know there is a post about possible songs for the New Moon Soundtrack.
What I intend with this post is not only song suggestions but also reasons you have to choose that song for the New Moon movie. You can also say in which parts of the story that songs would fit better.

For example (my suggestions):

- The song "NEED" by Hana Pestle
- reasons: the lyrics are just insane! And they look like they've been made for the movie, as we can see in this examples: "I'm not quite sure how to breathe without you here I'm not quite sure if I'm ready to say goodbye to all we were"; "My hand searches for your hand In a dark room I can't find you Help me Are you looking for me?".
- parts in the story where this song fits: there is a lot of discussion around this topic but my personal opinion is that this song best fits in the months when Bella is in the 'zombie' mood and she tries to reach for Edward, despite forbidding herself to think about him ("Forbidden to remember, terrified to forget"). I think that the lyrics and the melody of the song really can show which feelings Bella has during those months.

- The song "I THOUGHT YOU WOULD LEAVE YOUR HEART WITH ME" by Rita Guerra (a portuguese singer)
- reasons: the lyrics fit perfectly! And they show very well some parts of the story, as we can see in this examples: "I still have both hands over old photographs to remind me of the laughter, and tears"; "All that I know, I can't keep on living a lie, Oh, but darling... I can't hide the truth"; "I thought you would leave your heart with me And that part of you is all I need And someday you'd reappear, 'Cause you knew you left it here The only place it could ever be I thought I could watch you walk away Knowing somewhere down the road you'd say: 'It was all a big mistake, it was more than you could take', I thought you would leave your heart with me...".
- parts in the story where this song fits: well I think this song really could be used in the parts where Bella holds her Photo Album and thinks in Edward and also in the parts where she thinks about what happen in the woods and tries to give reasons and remembers of Edward's sentence: 'It will be as if I never existed'.

- The song "BRING ME TO LIFE" by Evanescence (which I think would be very used in the New Moon soundtrack because their songs fit perfectly)
- reasons: the lyrics fit perfectly in some parts, as we can see in this example: "Wake me up inside (I Can't wake up) Wake me up inside (Save me) Call my name and save me from the dark (Wake me up)"
- parts in the story where this song fits: as we can see above, I think this song should be used in the cliff diving scene. It transmits all the feelings that Bella has, such as the need to listen to Edward's voice and the peace and the sensation of flying.

So I'm excited to see all the suggestions of you, twifans, such as the reasons for those choices and the parts of the story where they can be used.

Thank you very much (and forgive me for any mistake in the language),

Jess' Martins

Tags: Bella, Cullen, Edward, Moon, Movie, New, Sountrack, Swan

Views: 403

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

A great song for the new moon movie would be (metallica of man or wolf) would be awesome along with jacob and the rest of the pack shape shifting into there werewolf form it is the perfect song for this part and would enhance it.
I was also going to suggest, My Immortal by Evanescence. And you also fitted to exactly where i was going to say. Like a montage of Bella just living day to day without actually living. Like how u think ;)
maybe "Still in the dark" by Aranda?
reasons: i think it tells the story of Bella and Jacob, the feelings that Jacob has for Bella, and the fact that Bella can't give in because she's still in love with Edward. for example:

"I know how much you need your space
It’s a lonely place to find what you’ve been looking for
You strayed off the beaten path
And making your way back is harder than it was before
Somebody got the best of you and left behind the rest of you
Who used up your heart and kept you in the dark"
I am the highway by audioslave seems to be the most appropriate song I have heard to decribe New Moon!!!! I cant imagine anything suiting it better.
i agree i think need by hana pestle
and bring me to life by evansecence
and also our time is running out"
when bella is running in volterra
I heard that Anatomy by Anarbor is going to be on the New Moon soundtrack (myspace.com/anarbor)
Breathe by Taylor Swift
because in the book it says a clean break when edward leaves and taylor's song goes

"and we know it's never simple, never easy
never a clean break, no one here to save me
you're the only thing that I know like the back of my hand
and i can't breathe with u but i have to breathe
Hello guys,

I'm very fond of this topic. I had no idea at 1st and I was listening today to Rehab -Rihanna and the lyrics fit very much the departure of Edward and Bella's intense feeling of lose and dullness. I know it's more Rn'B stuff than pop rock but it sounds good to me. :)

When we first met I never felt something so strong
You were like my lover and my best friend
All wrapped in one with a ribbon on it
And all of a sudden you went and left
I didn't know how to follow
It's like a shock that spun me around
And now my heart's dead
I feel so empty and hollow

And I'll never give myself to another the way I gave it to you
You don't even recognize the ways you hurt me, do you?
It's gonna take a miracle to bring me back
And you're the one to blame
And now I feel like....oh!

(...)

It's like I checked into rehab
And baby, you're my disease
I gotta check into rehab
'Cause baby you're my disease
Second one

Just listening to Carolina Liar "Show me what I'm looking for"
It fits well
for some parts of New Moon : the moments when Bella is with Jacob, in his garage, when she feels secured by his smile and his company.

Really the lyrics and the melody are beautiful :

Wait I'm wrong (...)
Save me i'm lost,
oh Lord i've been waiting for you
Save me for being confused.
got one
well its and obvious one "Near To You" by A Fine Frenzy
thats a perfect song..seriously..
Come in with the rain Taylor Swift would be luuuursh in the months affter Edward Leaves
My Lover's Gone - Dido is an absolutley luush song that'd be nice
Only you - joshua Radin it's from a males point of view but it's really nice
Your Face Taylor Swift - Just affter Edward left is absolutley perfect!!!
Fix you coldplay - for the time with Jacob would be sooo sweet
if you haven't you heard the song download then they are Lovley songs :)

Omg I can't WAIT FOR THE FILM!!!!!
Apryl Jenkins said:
Earth to Bella by Incubus
Reasons: Hello, its called earth to BELLA! besides the title the lyrics are perfect. here are some of the lyrics:
Earth to Bella
You think you’ve got it all figured in
Earth to Bella
Everything you know is wrong (well almost)
Earth to Bella
I see where you are not listening
I bear the burden of being the voice that let's you know
We all grow old
And before you swim you've gotta be okay to sink

Earth to Bella
The world can be an unfriendly place
So hold your head up
And do your best to save some face
It’s not so hard
Just undo yourself and see a second sun
ascend

I think it would be good anywhere within the time when she starts hanging out with jacob. like maybe it could be in the background when her and jacob are in the garage working on the bikes...somewhere in there cause its about kind of coming back down to earth and moving on when something bad happens. i think it is perfect.

Earth to Bella is in the Breaking Dawn soundtrack but it is a luuuuuush song xxx

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...