I am certain this has been asked before, prior to my arrival at this place. So if it has I ask you all to forgive my repetitiveness.

But, does anyone know when the new movie is coming out? Like many people or fans, I am sure, I cannot wait to see it.

Also, I have seen online, a photo of a boxed set of the hardback books. But couldn't find anything like that at Amazon.com. Does anyone have any idea where one could find that at? I'd love to have a boxed set of hardbacks for my library collection. If anyone should reply, and I do not reply before tonight, please do not think I am being rude.

Thanks,

D.

Views: 4

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

the offiical release is november 20 in us and november 18 in france the official trailer is normally released in may where all waiting for it :D
You could get a boxed set of hardback books at a lot of book stores or any other online store you can find. And the movie comes one in November 20th, well, for me in the US.
Hmm I wonder why France gets to see it two days prior to the U.S.

Ah well, thanks guys, I have a long, long wait ahead of me. I had I know that, and known that twilight would have been so good, I'd have waited untill at least october to have watched twilight. :lol:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...