I'm getting a tad Confuesed about who will be playing Jacob in the sequel New Moon. There say that the New Director is considering replacing Taylor Launter with Micheal Copon (previously on One tree hill, Bring it on: in it to win it)? And that Taylor is fighting To keep the charater by bulking up.

Can anyone set me straight on the matter?
And what are your thoughts on who should play Jake?

I personally love Taylor playing Jake and believe it would be a real shame to replace such a great actor.

Tags: Jacob Black, New Moon movie

Views: 23

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

OME I'm sooooooo happy for Taylor! i'm totally over the moon with excitment!!!
He soooo deserved the role! Good for him!
hey for Everyone who hasn't had a chance to check out Stephenie Meyer's website. This is the posting from January 7th about Taylor playing Jacob in NM.:

Good news about New Moon from director Chris Weitz:

I'm very happy to announce that Taylor Lautner will be playing Jacob Black in New Moon and that he's doing so with the enthusiastic support of Summit Entertainment, the producers, and Stephenie Meyer.

The characters in Stephenie's books go through extraordinary changes of circumstance and also appearance; so it is not surprising that there has been speculation about whether the same actor would portray a character who changes in so many surprising ways throughout the series. But it was my first instinct that Taylor was, is, and should be Jacob, and that the books would be best served by the actor who is emotionally right for the part. I think that fans of Twilight the book and the movie will be surprised by the Jacob Black that Taylor will bring to the screen in New Moon; and I'm looking forward to working with him and the rest of the cast in realizing the film.

very best

Chris Weitz

I'd just like to add that I was very much a part of this decision. My first priority was always what was best for New Moon—what was going to give us the best possible movie. I'm truly thrilled that Taylor was the one who proved to the director, to Summit, and to me that he is the best possible Jacob we could have. And I'm very much looking forward to seeing what he's going to bring to Jacob's character this year.

- Steph

So there we all have it XD
I'm sure Taylor has the role of Jacob Black
But if they did change him it wuld b so dumb
cause u really get used to da person who
played the character in the 1st place and
dat wuld ruin da sequel if they changed him

TAYLOR LAUTNER ROX HARDCORE
They are putting Taylor On Again.
They did think he was way to skinny.
Because Jacob Has To Be Muscular. And Strong Muscled.
But Taylor Has Been Working Out. So Taylor is back in again
Oh i really hope they don't replace Taylor,,he's the perfect jacob,,,they can't!!! plus he's really hot!lol it would be stupid replacing him since we already got introduced to Taylor in Twilight,,,i think it would be a big mistake if they replace him!!!!
Taylor should stay Jacob for ever even thought in team edward he still looks good as a jacob

KEEP HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yeah i have heard this but they havent changed him and hopefully they sooooooo tottaly wont lol x
Peace Out
XX EMMETT'S ANGEL XX

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...