Hey my names Molly. I have been reading your guys stories for a while on my IPod but I never knew how to make a account but I finally got it! So I'd like to know who everyone is so thanks :D

Views: 25

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Heyy welcome!!!!!!!! I'm Kelly haha lol I write electric bubble and the howler brothers! Anyways welcome to the site! Hope u enjoy it as much as we do
I'm Hanna. I write shining stars, dark shadows 
, and secrets. Welcome girl!!! 
Thanks Kelly and Hanna!!! 

Hey Molly Im ana(: i hope yu like twifans n i write A True Love - well i jst started im lik writing part 3 hahahahah- (: i hope we get to know each other(:

Hi Ana Hi Sarah!
HI IM NICOLE AND I WRITE RISING SUN :) WELCOME!!!!!
Hi Nicole!!
Oh yeah Edward is mine

Molly said:
Hi Nicole!!
Lol Brady is mine btw js :)

Team Edward scince 1901 said:
Heyy welcome!!!!!!!! I'm Kelly haha lol I write electric bubble and the howler brothers! Anyways welcome to the site! Hope u enjoy it as much as we do
Thanks everyone! I feel so welcome
Hey Molly!
I'm Mary-Rose, I'm new aswell but so far everyone has been super duper amaIng and I hope you enjoy it Jere as much as I am!
See you around:)
Hey I'm Rachel and I'm almost always with Edward! I write possibility. Hope you have fun on here!!! :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...