NIGHT SKY(SEQUEL TO BREAKING DAWN)

BY:ANDREA KUEHL

Create your own banner at mybannermaker.com!

THIS STORY IS COMPLETELY FINISHED. I ALSO HAVE A SEQUEL TO THIS ONE CALLED CLOUDED DREAMS THAT I WILL BE POSTING. IT IS FINISHED UP TO CHAPTER 8.

PREFACE: WHAT IF EVERYTHING IN THE WORLD WAS GOING PERFECTLY OKAY AND THEN YOUR WORST DREAMS CAME TO LIGHT? WELL, FOR BELLA, EDWARD, AND THE REST OF THE CULLENS, IS ANYTHING EVER OKAY?

Bella POV

Chapter 1

I could hear the car coming down the long, winding road to the house. I knew it
wasn't Charlie and everyone was present and accounted for. Renesmee lay on
Jake's chest peacefully sleeping and dreaming of her next hunting adventure. I noticed
Edward's eyes glance over to me. He knew I was wondering who was coming.
"Relax, Bella it’s just Tanya and Kate!" he said in that soothing
tone. This tone he used almost everyday with me, because of my unease after the
Volturi left us alone three months ago. Then I notice the tension in his eyes.
"But why!" he murmured. I could feel his tension and unease
especially once Alice was by his
side.
My horrified look was enough to break his gaze. Then he stated firmly, "Get
Renesmee and go upstairs." I questioned his perturbed look, “Who is it?
What is wrong Edward?"
As the words rolled off his tongue, the corners of his mouth turned into a
grimace. All he could manage to say was," Jane is with them!!!"
I immediately swooped to Jake side and scooped Renesmee up into my arms without
hesitation. My shield stretched and filled the room, at the same time a
building growl filled my chest and rumbled the room. Edward could tell by all
of our expressions that we wanted to know why our dear cousins would think to bring
Jane here. The car was racing down the drive. Alice
gasped, “She is being protected by a shield." Edward could not read her
thoughts, but he had been listening to Tanya's. "She is not here to hurt
us." Edward expressed with relief in his voice, "But not even Tanya
knows why she was instructed to bring her here and without the rest of the
Volturi."

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN ANY OF STEPHENIE MEYER'S CAHARCTERS, NOR DO I KNOW HER PERSONALLY. THE ONLY THING THAT BELONGS TO ME IS ORIGINAL CHARACTERS INTRODUCED THAT ARE NOT IN THE TWILIGHT SERIES AND THE PLOT.

Views: 105

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Edward’s POV

Did I hear Antanasia correctly? Constantin was Aurelia’s brother. How could anyone stand by and watch their brother be annihilated? I could never imagine sitting back and watching someone hurt my brothers or sisters. The same question must have been across all of our faces. Jane gasped when she heard the news. It was almost as if she did not know. I am sure she would have heard the story of the Romanian empire being crushed by the Volturi. Aro probably only offered the good points. I was sure Aurelia would not tell anyone that she watched her own brother’s destruction.
“ Oh, so I see Aurelia. You and your husband have not told your guard all the facts that surrounded your treachery against your own family.” Antanasia screamed. Stefan and Vladimir smiled pleased that their sister was so infuriated with Aurelia.
“Aurelia helped the ones you call masters and protect, destroy her own brother. Not brother from creation, but brother from blood once.” Antanasia announced. Jane and Alec looked at one another. They were brother and sister by blood before immortality. They shuddered at these words.
“Yes, Jane your dear Aurelia and your masters destroyed my family, because they wanted power.” Antanasia spoke to Jane. Jane looked at Aurelia and then to Aro, Caius, and Marcus.
“Why have you never told any of us masters?” Jane asked confused. Aro looked to her with hate in his eyes.
“It was of no concern to you. You were here to follow orders and not to question us, you silly child.” Aro barked at Jane. He was still sitting at Dulcia's side. Jane was now infuriated by his callousness. Then we could hear Dulcia screaming in pain again. What was left of her? Jane was inflicting pain on her.
“No, no, no, stop it, Jane STOP!” Aro screamed pleading to her.
“I am just here to follow orders master.” Jane replied with rancor. Aro unable to bear Dulcia’s screams of pain, tore her head from her limbless torso and threw it into the fire. Then he continued to throw her torso in the fire. He dropped to his knees and sobbed tearlessly. I think I understood Antanasia’s plan for the Volturi now.

Chapter 11 cont.-( SO MAKING HIS REAPPEARANCE FOR MORE COMIC RELIEF WITH HIS MORBID SENSE OF HUMOR; HERE IS………………………………...............................................................................

…..Emmett’s POV

Wow, this was better then watching that stupid soap opera that Rose would make me watch with her. What title would we give this? Let me think here for a minute…. WAIT I GOT IT!!! I could hear the opening song to that dumb show that Rose watches. Like sand in an hour glass, these our the Days of Our Immortality. Hey, and my wife could play the nurse in the blood bank. Sweet! Edward was looking at me like I was crazy.
“What? I’m bored!” I said to him. Carlisle turned to Edward and asked what was going on.
“Nothing Carlisle, just losing some IQ points listening to Monkey Man's thoughts.” Edward told him. Carlisle looked over to me and I just shrugged my shoulders. Okay give me a break, I really just wished Antanasia would get this over with so we could go hunting.
“Why is Edward looking at you like you have lost your mind?” Rose asked me.
“He is just jealous because I have a better imagination then him. That would account for the lack of houses that they have knocked down.” I winked at Rose. She was giggling now too. Bella heard me and gave me the evil eye.
“Okay I’m sorry!” I said to her.
“You are going to see busted walls alright, Emmett. Up close and personal.” She snapped at me. I think she actually meant that. Edward nodded in agreement with my thought, grinning the whole time. Just then I decided to tune into the discussion between Aurelia and Antanasia. Only because something that Antanasia said. Did she just say that her husband, Constantin, who was killed by the Volturi, was Aurelia's brother? So Aurelia sat by and watched her own husband kill her brother. Was I getting all of this correctly? Edward glanced back at me and I knew that I heard it correctly. See, just like I said never a dull day in the life of a vampire. Soap Opera all the way. I was getting hungry. Man, Nessie bringing up grizzly bears made me hungry. Then in a split second later Jane was torturing Dulcia again. Aro got tired of her screams of pain and took her immortality himself. I wondered when this was going to get interesting. I may have spoken to soon.
“Emmett, would you join Felix in holding down Caius, this might get a bit ugly.” Antanasia asked me. I was surprised she knew my name. I was thinking alright, about time. Edward just shook his head at me. C’mon bro you know I have wanted a piece of the Volturi forever.
“Volturi guard, each one of you will tear at Aurelia’s hard flesh until nothing is left. You will do this slowly. You, Aurelia, will suffer the same fate your beloved brother did. And Caius you will watch. You two hold her down!” Antansia instructed Garrett and Benjamin. Jane was the first in line to take a chunk out of Aurelia. She did not hesitate at all. I wondered if I would get a chance too!! Maybe I would get to kill Caius.

Chapter 11 cont.

Jaiden’s POV

I have never seen such disregard for immortal life. I did not understand this Antanasia. Frankly, she scared me. I looked down at the beautiful creature to my right. I wish she could go back to her human form, but I was sure that this was a precaution to any danger that lay ahead.
“Leah and Jacob, the other wolf, can communicate through each others thoughts, in their wolf form. They can hear each other.” Edward explained to me. I looked at him very interested in what he was telling me.
“What is that immense want and need I feel to be next to her?” I asked him.
“When Leah first looked into your eyes, she imprinted on you. It is something that they cannot control. She will love in any way you need to be loved until the day she dies.” Edward explained to me.
“The other wolf, who is he?” I asked very nervously. I was amazed by them. They were glorious creatures.
“His name is Jacob. He is the Alpha in the pack. Although, he hates to think of himself as leading anything. He imprinted on my daughter when she was first born.” Edward answered me explaining everything.
“So your daughter will grow up to marry him?” I asked .
“More than likely, yes. There bond is very strong. He is a very good protector and she already thinks of him as hers.” Edward explained to me very proudly.
“Leah would love to tell you that she is glad that she came with us, even if we do all die.” Edward added. I looked down into my beautiful wolf’s eyes and stared into her soul.
“I will never let that happen.” I told her as I stroked her fur.
“How long can you freeze time for if need be?” Edward asked me very quietly.
“It depends on how strong the person is. My father was studying my gift when they destroyed him. I could only freeze the Volturi for a minute, a minute and a half at the most.” I answered him.
“Very interesting.” He said curiously. I just knew that if we all needed to get out of here with our lives, I would do whatever was necessary . I wanted my future with Leah.

Chapter 11 cont.

Bella’s POV

Aurelia was on her knees with Benjamin and Garrett holding her down. The intimidation of the her destiny did not cross her face. It was as if she expected no less from Antanasia.
Jane was first in line to serve Antanasia’s justice.
“Jane not her face. Anywhere but her face.” Antanasia directed Jane. I wondered why she did not want Jane to start with her face.
“Yes master!” Jane replied grinning. Aurelia stood as still as a statue. Jane reached her child-like hand back and came down with such force. In an instance, Aurelia hard flesh was in Jane’s hand. The sound was terrible. The sound of twisting metal accompanied Jane’s blow. Aurelia let out a slight moan. She looked down to see that the skin on her left shoulder gone. She looked to Antanasia and smiled crookedly. She was not going to give Antanasia the pleasure of begging for her to call off the attack. Caius was trying to break loose of Felix and Emmett’s grip. Jane calmly walked over and drop the handful of flesh into the blaze. Then she took her place next to Antanasia. Alec stepped up next and with the same motion as his sister, Aurelia’s right shoulder was missing the flesh. This diabolic act continued for more than 2 hours. As it went on Aurelia was not longer able to carry on with her refined composure. She was wailing in the pain. Caius was now sobbing tearlessly.
“I WILL KILL YOU!” He shouted to Antanasia.
“No, you will not!” Antanasia laughed at his response to her.
“Aurelia, I love you my dear.” Caius announced. That was shocking to hear coming from Caius. He always seemed to be heartless and cold, literally.
“I love you too.” Aurelia’s voice sounded exasperated. Benjamin and Garrett did not have any looks of enjoyment on their faces. Their faces looked to be in as much pain as Aurelia was in.
“Caius, would you like the chance to kiss Aurelia goodbye?” Antanasia asked Caius. His eyes slowly turned up towards her and low growl emitted from his chest.
“I am giving you the opportunity to kiss your wife’s beautiful face before it is no longer there!” Antanasia declared like she was beginning to have some sympathy.
“Yes, I would like to kiss Aurelia!” Caius hissed at her.
“Felix, take Caius to Aurelia, sit him right in front of her. Make sure he cannot tough her just yet.” Antanasia persisted with her list of demands. Felix and Emmett did as Antanasia said. Caius was about one foot from Aurelia. Aurelia looked up at Caius, trying to force a smile. Then I could hear Antanasia whisper to someone. It was Jane that she was whispering to. Next, Caius was wrenching in extensive pain on the floor.
“Felix, destroy Aurelia! Rip her head off!” Antanasia announced loudly. Felix hesitated he looked up to Antanasia and the rest of us. I buried my face back into Edward’s chest. This was too much to take in. James and Victoria seemed like angels next to Antanasia and her brothers.
“Felix, do I need to repeat myself for you? I gave you an order.” Antanasia instructed him again.
“No!” he exclaimed. He drew his hand back, as he did Aurelia found the strength to lift her head and look at him.
“I forgive you, Felix! I love you, Caius!” As the last word rolled off her tongue, Felix sent her head rolling across the floor.
“Put her in the fire!” Antanasia told him. He slowly picked up Aurelia's head and body and threw them into the flames.
“Now who will be next?” Antanasia asked herself. She was very pleased with herself and I was scared to see who was next on the list of tortures. Edward squeezed me tightly into his chest. I wanted my Renesmee. I wanted to back in our little cottage and I wanted to see Charlie.
“Marcus…how have you been?” Antanasia asked. What was in store for Marcus?
Chapter 11 cont.

Edward’s POV

We all tired from this charade of hatred that Antanasia displayed. We all wanted for this to be over and find out what fate lay ahead for all of us. Antanasia was taking this to the extreme. Jane released Caius after Aurelia had been destroyed by Felix.
“Marcus….how have you been?” Antanasia asked him.
“I have been good Antanasia, until your visit today!” Marcus declared to her.
“I have heard that you have found a new mate since Didyme? Is that her back behind you?” Antanasia asked him condescendingly.
“Yes, my new wife Gianna.” Marcus announced. As Marcus’ wife stepped forward, I recognized her. It was the same human that once worked the reception area. Bella was as shocked as I was. I thought that Felix wanted her for a mate once she was transformed. At least that is what his thoughts had been the last time we were here.
“Gianna, you are lovely. You wish to die with your husband?” Antanasia asked her, studying her demeanor. Gianna looked nervously to Felix. I wondered was she looking to Felix. I wanted to step out of Bella’s shield to hear what was going on in her head.
“Did you see that?” Bella whispered to me. I looked down to her.
“You do not think?” I replied. Bella’s thought were on the same track as mine. Gianna was secretly seeing Felix.
“I-I-I do wish to live! I wish to join you!” She quickly changed sides staring at Felix the whole time. Marcus looked at her in utter disappointment.
“How dare you leave me? You leave me in a time of need!” Marcus screamed at her.
“I am sorry Marcus, but I am in love with Felix.” Gianna declared with enthusiasm. It was as if she was relieved to get it off her chest. Felix hung his head as Marcus looked at him. There was already defiance within the Volturi before Giovanni. Gianna and Felix would have been destroyed by the Volturi had their secret been discovered before.
“Well, that is fine my child. I do not hold you accountable for such actions that happened long before your existence.” Antanasia spoke to her gently.
“Aro, Caius, and Marcus, I find you guilt of treason. Do any of you care to still live?” Antanasia asked. They all looked among themselves.
“I know I would like to live.” Marcus replied quickly. He looked to his brothers, who were still in pain from there mates being destroyed.
“I would also like to live.” Caius added. Aro looked to him with surprise.
“Well, I too, would like to live then.” Aro answered Antanasia.
“Very well, then you fight! Who so ever wins the fight, is the one of you that will survive!” Antanasia smugly replied. She looked very pleased with herself.
“As for the rest of you, who do not wish to side with us, Guard destroy them!” Antanasia instructed. We were about to witness the battle of all battles. This was not a room that I wished to be in with my family in the middle of the chaos.

Chapter 12

Alice’s POV

Antanasia had set the room into a frenzy. The Volturi guard that was now joined with us were crouched ready to attack. Carlisle looked at all of us in disbelief. I think all of thoughts were the same. Aro, Caius, and Marcus looked at one another to see who would be the first to attack. We were smack dab in the middle of a battlefield. Edward had Bella behind him now. She was our only hope to escape the possible threat that filled the room. The tension filled the room. The atmosphere in the room was drastically changing. What if Antanasia expected us to join the battle. I looked to Giovanni, he stood protectively next to Antanasia. Just then a vision…. I could see the guard battle with Demetri and the rest of the Volturi that refused Antanasia’s offer. Then in a hastened second my vision turned to Marcus attacking Caius. Aro stood back to watch to see the outcome. He was plotting his attack on whoever was the winner. Demetri was cornered by Felix and Alec.
Bella stood ready to throw her shield. Then I could see Leah, what was she doing, ‘No, I thought’ and then like a painting everyone was frozen except for our family and friends. I did see Leah lying on the ground and a howl exited her lips, then as quickly as it started, my vision stopped. I looked to Edward.
“Tell her no Edward. Tell her to stop!” I shouted to him. Edward pushed Jaiden out of the way and grabbed Leah by her fur. In a second, Jake came rushing in. Where was Nessie? He did not have Nessie! Edward looked to see that Nessie was not with Jake.
Where had he put Nessie?

Jacob’s POV

I ran out the door with Nessie and did not look back. There were small blazes as I ran down the hall. This must have been where the Romanians destroyed the guard that waited outside. The new receptionist lay on the floor. She was dead, drained of her life.
Leah showed me every horrible picture that went on in the room.
‘Sam, Can you see?’ I asked calling to Sam.
Sam and I made an agreement just between the Alphas. Sam and Paul would leave as soon as we were on a plane, for Volterra. They would be here soon. They were able to get a flight. I had taken some money out of the little black backpack of Nessie’s and gave it to them to get here. I knew that if Leah and I were to get Nessie out alive, we would need help just in case. I was able to keep this hidden from Edward, although it was very hard.
‘I see it Jake. We will be landing soon.’ Sam told me.
I ran as fast as I could, with Nessie hanging on tight, down the burning hallway. How would Bella and the rest of them get out? They couldn’t go through the blazing hallway. I showed Leah the hallway. I told her to show Edward. She looked at Edward while she showed him. He looked past the Volturi and there was another exit. I got to the elevator and Nessie pushed the buttons for me, smart girl I thought. We got downstairs and there were a couple of men lying dead on the floor. It was our drivers. Two hours had passed and I could hear Sam, he was closer.
‘Jake I need to phase back so we can walk into the city without drawing attention.’ I showed him the back entrance and how to get to it. ‘Alright Jake, Paul and me are phasing back now.’
It wouldn’t be long before they were here. Ten minutes passed and I could hear their footsteps. Then Sam and Paul came through the door. They phased back into wolf form as they came through the door.
‘Take Nessie for me, Sam! I have to go help Leah! They are about to battle.’ I showed him what I was seeing. Just then Leah’s stare shifted to Jaiden.
‘Who is that Jake? Why is she looking at him like…..’ Sam just trailed off. ‘Leah imprinted????!!!!’ Sam questioned, exclaimed. ‘Yes, just take Nessie!’ I shouted back at him.
I looked at Nessie and rubbed my nose to her face. She placed her delicate hand on my face and showed me Bella and Edward. Then she showed me everyone else. Her last thought was of me holding her. I howled and took off. What was Leah looking at? Was someone getting to close? Did she not know that Bella had her shield up? They were safe what was she about to do. I used my Alpha authority and commanded her to stop. I busted back through the doorway. Alice looked at me confused and then Edward looked concerned. I realized I didn’t have Nessie. I quickly showed him that she was safely outside with Sam and Paul. But before he could tell Bella, she was at my side frantically asking where Nessie was. It must of distracted her, because just then one of the Volturi guard was lunging at Jaiden. There was no longer a shield there. Leah jumped in front of him. NOOOOOO LEAH!!!

Chapter 12 cont.

Edward’s POV

The whole room was frozen except for Antanasis, her brothers, Giovanni, and us. I looked to Jaiden who was concentrating intently. Leah lay on the ground moaning in what I thought was pain. I had to listen to her thoughts to be sure. ‘Yes, Jake.’ She was crouched to the ground like she was bowing down. It was Jake. Jake saved her from Artan’s attack. Artan was one of the guard that refused to join forces with Antanasia.
“Is Leah okay? Leah come to me please!” Jaiden requested with tension in his voice. It took Leah a couple of seconds to crawl over to him.
“Interesting!” Antanasia declared.
“Bella get ready to throw Artan! Use your shield!” I said to Bella.
“Is Leah okay? I am so sorry Leah! I am so sorry Jake! Where is Nessie?” Bella asked so worried.
“She is okay Bella, trust me!” I insisted. “They both are!” I exclaimed looking at Leah. I did not want to say out loud where Nessie was or with who!
“I trust you, Edward.” Bella said. She was ashamed that an attack had been that close to one of us.
“I am ready. Get back everyone!” Bella shouted with determination. I doubt an almost attack would happen again. I should have seen this coming when she realized Nessie was not with Jake. Her shield is based on her emotions obviously. Jaiden’s freeze started to wear off, and as soon as it did Artan was thrown thru the air smashing down right in front of Jane. Jane looked back and Antanasia nodded to her. Artan was twisting and wrenching in pain. Felix started to dismantle his twisted body and at once he was in the fire.
“Jake, good job! You saved her with your Alpha command.” I praised him. He howled and Leah was back on her feet with Jaiden next to her. Felix was busy destroying what was left of three of the guard, when Marcus noticed Gianna unprotected. He released Caius, leaving him for Aro, and within a matter of moments was standing in front of Gianna. Gianna’s face contorted with terror. Demetri saw Marcus and at once was on top of him clobbering him with such force. Felix looked up to see that Gianna was petrified. That was a shock to see that Demetri would save Gianna’s life , especially after she betrayed them. Maybe Demetri knew about them prior to today. We all stood back watching the battle ensue.
“I will destroy you traitor!” Marcus hissed at Demetri. Demetri welcomed the thought.
“Just try Marcus, I am faster then you!” Demetri laughed at Marcus’s remark. Aro and Caius were circling one another, staring and hissing at one another.
“Brother, it has come to this!” Aro hissed loudly.
“Yes, brother it seems that way!” Caius replied with equal venom. “I told you that destroying Constantin would have consequences, but you would not listen!” Caius hissed again.
“Brother, you were not inclined to say so while you took pleasure in his demise!” Aro shouted back at him.
“Now it will be you and me, and you will be no more!” Caius exclaimed. Before we knew what was happening Caius was attacking Aro. Aro and him clashed with such force, it shook the room. As Aro came up he had one of Caius arms. Caius hissed loudly in pain. Antanasia was absorbed with the ongoing battle. Before long it was just Aro, Caius, Marcus, and Demetri left. Aro and Caius continued their confrontation, as did Marcus and Demetri. Aro with one quick move snatched Caius’s head from his body. He quickly decimated the rest of his body and it was in the blaze also. He looked to see Marcus and Demetri engaged in their own battle. Felix did not intervene. Aro in a desperate move while Marcus was enwrapped in his own battle, made a move to annihilate Marcus. Carlisle could no longer stand to watch this atrocity. We all could not believe the outcome. Aro pleased with his brothers' defeat looked to Antanasia.
“I want to join you.” Demetri declared to Antanasia.
“Hmmm, interesting outcome. I will think about it Demetri. For now, stand with us while we decide.” Antanasia replied to him
“I have done what you have asked Antanasia. I will retain my immortality.” Aro gloated with pride.
“How did it feel to destroy your own brothers for nothing Aro?” Antanasia replied heartlessly. We looked back at her to see a smile spread deviously across her face.
Quickly, Aro’s grin faded. What was it that Antanasia had in store for him now?
Chapter 12 cont.

Carlisle’s POV

Aro, Caius, and Marcus were actually fighting one another. There bonds were not as strong as I once thought. I held Esme tight in my arms. I would never let such inhumane behavior become of any of us. This disturbing event would have made me sick to my stomach, if that were possible. In the end, Aro defeated Caius and Marcus. Demetri was now declaring his alliance to Antanasia.
“How did it feel to destroy your brothers for nothing Aro?” Antanasia asked him viciously. For nothing? What could she possibly mean by that?
“You promised to spare the life of the one who survived? Are you rescinding on your word?” Aro asked spitefully.
“Aro, you are right I said I would let one of you have your immortality! I never stated for how long though!” Antanasia snapped back to him. This was a cruel game for her, she had Aro destroy his brothers for pleasure. I looked to my family and friends, we all wished for this monstrous event to be over. We wished to return to our lives before any of this occurred. There was no telling if Antanasia would even let that happen.

Emmett’s POV

I was pouting by now. Sure, Felix got to have all the fun ripping everyone to shreds. I received a very disturbing look from Edward again. ‘Well, if you don’t like the way I think, get out of my head! I wanted to rip the Volturi to pieces! This isn’t fair!’ I thought loudly. Edward was always annoyed by my thoughts, oh well!
“What is the matter, Em?” Rose asked me.
“Some vampires get to have all the fun!” I said to her nodding in Felix’s direction.
“Oh poor baby, we will go get you a nice, juicy grizzly right when we get back home.” She told me trying to appease to my thirst now. It didn’t work, I wanted a piece of the Volturi. I didn’t want a piece of them for sick, sadistic reasons either. I wanted to pay them back for torturing my family and threatening us. I was even jealous that Aro killed his own brothers. I wouldn’t mind a piece of Caius. When Antanasia announced that Aro’s demise was possibly still to come, I wanted to raise my hand like a first grader and scream ‘PICK ME.’ Edward whispered to Carlisle. Carlisle was now glaring at me with disapproval. ‘Snitch.’ I thought. Edward just looked back laughing at me. I swear if Antanasia let’s Bella finish off Aro, I will be so mad! Just then Edward stopped laughing, he looked down to Bella. Could I be right? Is this why she had wanted Bella here?

Edward’s POV

It wasn’t until the thought came across Emmett’s mind, that I realized that Antanasia might make Bella destroy Aro. She might do this for exchange for our safety. She surely knew that Bella would not refuse if it came to her family’s well-being. I knew Bella could defend herself now, but she was still beating herself up for her last show of hostile behavior. I do not know if she would have it in her again to destroy Aro.
“What if Antanasia asks you to destroy Aro? Do you think you could?” I asked her quietly. She looked at me with a questioning look. Then I could hear her, ‘If that is what it takes for all of us to walk out that door, then yes I could.’
“Just remember, I do not think any less of you for losing your composure Bella. We have all lost our composure at one point or another.” I whispered to her to reassure her.
“So, you had me destroy my brothers for nothing!” Aro screamed at Antanasia
“Not for nothing, I had great pleasure in watching you do it.” Antanasia replied. Then she was whispering to Giovanni. She looked to Bella and I.
“We have a treat in store for you Aro.” Antanasia said with contempt.
“Bella dear, we need your assistance again.” Antanasia spoke politely to Bella. “Everyone else needs to start exiting. Bella and Giovanni will take care of Aro.” Antanasia grinned at Aro. A look of alarm crossed my face and Aro’s. There was no way that I could leave Bella to do this. I could not and would not. Bella's face was full of fear as well.
“Edward?” She said in a small voice.

Chapter 12 cont.

Bella’s POV

Did I hear Antanasia correctly? I would have to stay with Giovanni while everyone else left. Why did I have to stay? Surely, Giovanni could finish Aro himself!
“Edward.” I was barely able to say his name. He looked down to me. There was nothing but great fear and pain in his eyes.
“Antanasia, I am requesting to stay with my wife.” Edward said sternly.
“Edward, my dear, if that were possible, I would let you, but what we are about to do to Aro has never been tried before. I am not sure if Giovanni’s or Bella’s shield could protect us or even them.” She said this with such sincerity for Edward’s concerns.
“What are you going to do to Aro, Antanasia? If you do not mind me asking?” Carlisle asked very politely. Even Aro looked interested on how his immortality my end.
“Giovanni has only tried his singing ability one time. He lost his own hearing for more then a decade. His gift is great, but it comes at a cost. We were thinking that if Bella and Giovanni shield together, then possibly this would not happen again.” Antanasia replied cautiously. I had to many thoughts running through my mind. What if I was destroyed in the process? Would I never see Edward or Renesmee again? What about the rest of my family and friends?
“There is no guarantee that Bella will survive though, CORRECT?” Edward hissed at Antanasia.
“We believe that with Giovanni’s shield and hers, they should be fine!” Antanasia proclaimed.
“But this is just a hypothesis, a guess? You want me to risk my wife’s life for your pleasure? Your amusement? I will not allow it! Let Emmett and I destroy Aro with our bare hands! I beg of you!” Edward was so distraught. I wrapped myself inside his embrace.
“No, this is what I want or the bargain is off! Edward, I truly believe that Bella will be fine. I want Aro to feel his head slowly imploding!” Antanasia answered callously.
I looked up to Edward and gently caressed his smooth cheek with my hand.
“I will do it! If you promise that my family and friends go free. I will do whatever is necessary!” I answered very quickly. Edward and everybody’s face has a horrified look, but a slight grin came across Antanasia’s face.
“NO BELLA! IF YOU ARE GOING TO DIE, THEN I WILL TOO!” Edward demanded.
“Edward, I have faith that Giovanni and I can protect ourselves, our daughter needs you! PLEASE EDWARD!” I insisted without thinking any further.
“What will happen?” Edward questioned Giovanni. “How does this work, if you can penetrate your own shield? Wouldn’t you penetrate Bella’s also?” Edward asked in complete desperation.
“Possibly not, when I penetrated my own shield it was very slight and I was deaf for over a decade. If I were to combine my shield with Bella’s, which can be done, we would be safe!” Giovanni answered so sure of himself.
“But wouldn’t Bella’s shield prevent your singing from being projected as well?” Carlisle asked looking at me with turmoil on his face.
“No, I will instruct Bella how to allow my ability to flow through her shield, without breaking it. There is a way. Your wife picks up very quickly, Edward. I have faith in her or I would not risk it.” Giovanni answered looking at all of them.
“Then if you have faith, why can I not stay with Bella?” Edward asked pleading.
“Because I need her to focus on what is to be done and not protecting you! You know her heart, what would she focus on? If you are not here, she has greater cause to live and protect to make it back to you!” Giovanni answered with such confidence, that even I was starting to agree with him. Edward looked at me in shock. Jake and Leah were growling. Aro just stood so still listening to every word that was being spoken.
“Edward, go I have faith in Giovanni. I love you! I will always love you! I love you all!” I pleaded with all of them. Edward was conflicted and I could see the pain on his face.
“Yes, we must all be out of the building. My dear, give us twenty minutes.” Antanasia told Giovanni as she kissed him. The Romanians started to leave the room through the exit behind Aro. I wondered why they were leaving that way. Edward didn’t move and Carlisle, Esme, Alice, Jasper, Rosalie, and Emmett were all gathered around us now.
“Edward, we must go. I trust Giovanni that she will be okay or I would stay here also.” Carlisle whispered.
“Go, I love you, remember? More than my own life!” I whispered as I kissed him. Esme hugged me tightly.
“Bella, you come back to us.” She told me.
“I will! Please take care of Renesmee until I get there!” I told her. She nodded.
“I’m jealous!” Emmett said as he punched me in the arm, winking at me. Just like him.
“Bella, go out the exit we are going because of the fires in the hallway.” Alice told me. I was a little confused. Jasper and Alice tore Edward slowly from my grip.
“You bring my wife back to me!” he demanded at Giovanni.
“I love you, Bella. I love you!” Edward sounded as if he were crying. If I had a beating heart it would have broken by now. I looked until I could no longer see Edward. My focus immediately went to Aro, who was crouching for an attack.
“Hold him Bella!” Giovanni told me. I did as he said.
“What now, Giovanni?” I asked.

Chapter 12 cont.

Carlisle’s POV

Edward was devastated by Antanasia’s demands. I think we all we a little unhinged by the demand. Esme and I waited for Edward as we left the room. Alice and Jasper had him in their grips.
“Edward, you know that Bella would never risk any of us. I truly believe that Giovanni will not risk her.” I softly spoke to him. He looked terrible. He looked like a psych patient without their medications.
“Would you leave Esme?” He snapped at me. I looked to Esme and truly thought that question through.
“If Esme requested me to leave to save our family, I would have no choice.” I sympathetically replied. Edward looked at me like his world was lost. I had seen this look several times with him. When he left Bella in Forks and when she was pregnant with Nessie.
“I am not saying this is easy, my son. This will be one of the hardest things you will do! Have faith that Bella will protect herself and come back to us!” I said to him. We were almost all outside. We could see sunlight faintly in front of us. We were out of the building and I was surprised to see four wolves, instead of two.
“Jake had Sam and Paul come. Just in case!” Edward said trailing off in other thoughts. Nessie ran up to Edward and he hugged her. Her hand went immediately to his face. There was no doubt what she was asking him. Just then ten vans pulled up and Antanasia told us to get inside of them. We would have to split up.
“Are we leaving?” Esme asked me. I didn’t know.
“Antanasia, are we leaving?” I asked her.
“No, we just simply can’t stand outside in the open.” Antanasia answered. She divided the Volturi guard into three vans. She made sure that we were not mixed in with the Volturi. The wolves took up one van and the rest of us were divided into the remaining six vans. Edward was in a van with Esme, Emmett, Rose, Benjamin, Tia, Nessie, and myself. He stared intently out the window at the doorway. We all stared impatiently with him. Would Bella come out that door?
Giovanni’s POV

I knew that Bella was nervous. I would have to calm her down before we could begin. She had Aro in her grasp, so the rest was up to me to walk her through.
“Bella, I need you to listen to me very carefully.” I spoke clearly.
“O-o-kay, I’m listening.” Bella replied very nervously.
“You will pay for this!” Aro shouted at us. Bella just forced her shield harder against him.
“I need you to ignore him, and focus. I need you to see your shield Bella, really see it.” I instructed her very carefully.
“Let me know when you can see it. It will look like a rainbow, as if you are looking through a prism.” I further instructed her. I paid close attention to her face.
“WOW!” She exclaimed. “That is amazing. It is like a bubble, so pretty!” She said impressed by her ability.
“Okay, Bella this is the crucial part, focus on seeing my shield. Do not lose yours!” I stressed this point very cautiously.
“Let me know when you can see both of them.” I said quietly. This took longer then finding her shield. I knew it would. I already had her shield in my sights.
“There you are!” She said with enthusiasm.
“Okay, at the count of three we will merge out shields. I will count backwards from three. This is the easy part Bella.” I said reassuring her. Aro was hissing, snarling, and growling. He knew it would not be long.
“Bella, once we combined our shields, I will give control over to you!” I said. She looked very confused.
“Your main focus will be to control our shields as one.” I further explained.
“How can we do this?” She asked with a curious look on her face.
“I have studied ancient scrolls that the Romanians have and it has been done before. Just not anytime in the last three thousand years. It takes two powerful shields to be able to do this.” I explained to her.
“Ready?” I asked.
“Ready as I will ever be!” she remarked.

Chapter 12 cont.

Edward’s POV

Would that be last time I would lay eyes on Bella? I thought of Romeo and Juliet, ‘Eyes, take your last look! Arms, take your last embrace!’ Would I once again be in Romeo’s place? I thought of the day that Bella walked down the aisle to be my bride. She came into my world with such magnetism and I was enticed, mind, body, and whatever soul I might have. Words could never describe what Bella meant to me! There were not enough in any language! I sat pondering when and if my beloved would walk out of the door. Giovanni had better save Bella, or else. Nessie’s hand felt so warm against my face. She showed me an image of Bella, a recent memory, telling her ‘more than more own life.’
“Yes, my Nessie, mommy will come back to us!” I told her trying to comfort her while I knew the distress of my face would say different. Nessie then showed me a picture of all of us together.
“Yes, my darling, we will be together again!” I reassured her. She then showed me Jake and how Sam and Paul kept her occupied while we were all still inside. I was too distracted by my own thoughts. Soon Nessie’s hand fell from my face and she curled up on my lap. She was fast asleep in no time. I just wanted for Nessie to be able to tell Bella about her day and I didn’t know if that was going to be possible. What would I tell Charlie? I had to stop thinking about this! Bella loved us all too much to just give up! She would come out of that door!

Bella’s POV

Giovanni was right; my shield did look like a rainbow. It was very impressive, but more impressive was when I could see both of our shields.
“Ready!” Giovanni asked me. I took an unneeded deep breathe.
“Ready as I will ever be!” I told him. I wasn’t sure I was ready for anything that was about to happen.
“Three-two-one, push it Bella, just a little further! Okay stop! Good job, Bella! Now when I release my hold, it might seem overwhelming. Just concentrate, because I need you to get use to the strength of it. We are not quite done yet!” Giovanni instructed me very carefully. He made sure I understood every bit of the way. He really was a good teacher. Aro was trying to squirm, but the hold now with both of our shields in place was just too strong.
“Okay, Bella I am releasing my hold now!” Giovanni said. It felt very overwhelming as he said, even for a vampire, the shield felt very heavy. It was very intriguing to watch all the colors of my shield blend with his, breathtaking to be precise. I focused on the shield so that I could get use to the strength of it.
“You are doing very well Bella. Let me know when you think you have total control over it.” Giovanni requested. I focused a little longer and then I pushed it out further and further. I would pull it back. I knew I had total control when I could lift Aro in the air with it and still see it. It also didn’t feel as heavy.
“Okay, I have it Giovanni.” I told him with confidence. He didn’t even question me. Edward would have questioned me for sure.
“Bella, I need you to focus and make a small h*** in the shield! This will be tricky, just big enough for my mouth to fit through. Then seal the shield tightly around my mouth, so that when I sing the shield moves with me.” Giovanni cautiously told me every detail.
“So almost like a seal around your mouth! Got it!” I told him. I very careful focused and I could see a small pinhole starting to form. I slowly stretched it to fit Giovanni’s mouth. This was very difficult. The concentration that this needed was excruciating. Finally, I had it in place.
“Giovanni, it is in place! What now?” I said with strain in my voice.
“Just hold it Bella, don’t let it go! Focus on nothing but the shield! Do not focus on what you will see or hear! Understand!” Giovanni said this with such persistent in his voice.
“I understand! If your singing starts to hurt me, should I tell you?” I asked.
“I wish Bella, but it will be too late by then. Just focus!” He insisted. Aro looked like he had given up.
“Now you die Aro. You will no longer be able to take from our kind and you will pay for your wrongdoings!” He firmly told Aro. Then in the next breath the first note came out of his mouth.

Chapter 12 cont.

Leah’s POV

Sitting in this van was the worse, but at least I had Jaiden by my side. He was safe and we could be together. I wished I could phase back. Sam was looking Jaiden up and down. He snarled at him once.
‘What’s his problem?’ I asked Jake.
‘He is just being protective Leah.’ Jake replied back to my question.
‘Now he wants to be protective of my feelings?’ I snarled back at Jake. ‘Show him how happy I am Jake.’ I insisted. Jake did just that. Sam’s eyes focused on me now, slowly he hung his head. I couldn’t describe my feelings for Jaiden, they were stronger then my feelings for Sam ever could be. I knew that he understood that and wondered why he would ever question my feelings.
‘Leah, he doesn’t know Jaiden.’ Jake thought taking Sam’s side. I understood it would take some getting use to. I wondered what Seth would think? What about my mom? I did not care, this was who I was destined to be with for the rest of my life. As that last thought came to mind, I quickly thought about Bella. I thought how awful I had treated her and the rest of the Cullen’s. I had been terrible.
‘Yes, you have!’ Jake interrupted my thoughts.
‘Would you SHUT UP! Let me have my epiphany by myself!’ I snapped at him. No reply! I finally understood that without Bella, Edward would be lost! Jake would have never imprinted because Nessie would not be here. I was truly ashamed at my despicable behavior. I was now worried if Bella would make it out for Edward and Nessie’s sakes. If she did I would tell her how truly sorry I was.
‘I will hold you to that!’ Jake was back in my thoughts.
‘Maybe you should, do you think Edward could hear us?’ I asked him.
‘What do you think? He is in our thoughts more then we are!’ Jake was laughing at me.
‘Edward, I am sorry! Really sorry! Bella will make it, she loves us all too much!’ I told him very sympathetically. I just really wished that I had some clothes to phase back so that I could talk to Jaiden. Just then Alice knocked on the door.
“C’mon wolf girl, let’s get you beautiful again!” She had a pile of clothes in her hand. I stood there puzzled how did she know. Cut that thought short, this was Alice we were talking about. I followed her out of the van into an enclosed area. This would be safe enough to phase without being noticed. When I phased back, Alice helped me dress quickly.
“Thank you, Alice! How did you get the clothes?” I asked her very confused.
“Our bags are in the car! I suspect that Giovanni had something to do with it.” She answered me.
“There, perfect!” She exclaimed as the last hair was in place. I was nervous as I walked towards the van. I was finally going to be able to Jaiden for the first time. What would I say?

Chapter 13

Giovanni’s POV

I could feel the shield stretch around my face like plastic, with just a big enough h*** for my mouth. I delivered a short speech to Aro. At this point, he looked like he welcomed death. I was extremely impressed with Bella’s ability to learn so quickly. Antanasia would be pleased to hear that Bella was as powerful as I had predicted. When Stefan and Vladimir went to battle the Volturi in Forks, they were surprised that Bella’s gift developed quickly out of an intense need to protect her family. They had told me that the month before the Volturi had come, Bella was struggling to stretch her shield. She had developed it to a point, but not until that fateful day. I knew that she was the one. The one that the ancient scrolls had predicted. The Romanians had thought it was me, but Bella was going to be much more powerful. More so then she would have ever realized. The first note came out of my mouth and Aro flinched in pain. He wanted to cover his ears, but Bella had his arms pinned down at his sides with the shield. I knew that if my singing affects Bella, the shield would fail. I continued with the second and third note. I loved Italian Opera, so I decided that it would be perfect to serenade Aro with. Bella held the shield tightly. Aro screamed in immense pain, worse then he did when Jane inflicted her pain. I could see Aro’s head starting to pulsate with the pressure. Just a few more notes and that should be it.

Bella’s POV

Giovanni’s voice on the inside of the shield could only be compared to angels singing. I could tell on the outside it was torture. I held the shield and concentrated on it. My goal was to walk out of this room with my immortality and back into Edward’s arms. Whatever lay ahead after that, I did not concern myself with. With each note Aro scream louder and louder, by the fourth note I could see Aro’s head expanding like a balloon. I do not know what Giovanni was singing, but it was absolutely beautiful. Ironic, that I found only beauty in Giovanni’s voice and Aro found only torment.
“Get ready Bella!” Giovanni told me quickly. I could only imagine that next note would be the end. The end to the Volturi that always seemed impossible! The last note rang through his lips like daggers. It actually stung a bit, but I held my concentration. What I loved the most, was waiting outside and I intended to leave this room in one piece. I could see Aro hard, concrete face started to crumble and then with such force it exploded as Giovanni stretched the note further and further. He abruptly stopped.
“Bella, are you okay? Can you hear me?” Giovanni asked me so concerned.
“Yes, that last note hurt a little!” I answered him. I was just glad that it was over and we could leave. We quickly scraped up Aro’s remains and put them in the fire. We found our way down and to the exit.
“Bella, you can release my shield and give it back to me!” Giovanni laughed at me. I didn’t even realize I still had control of both.
“I am sorry!” I laughed with him.
"What was that beautiful song you were singing?" I asked him
"Tremo E T'Amo! It is Italian Opera and means I tremble and I love you! I thought of you and Edward while singing it and the tremble part, well Aro certainly did that!" He laughed very amused by his selection.
“Amazing!” He said. I thought the same thing amazing, we no longer have to worry about the Volturi. I wondered if his amazing meant the same thing as mine. I could see the sunlight at the end of the hallway. It was almost comical. It was like one of those movies where someone is about to pass over into the light. I laughed to myself. I burst through the door with such force. I just wanted to be in Edward’s arm and holding Nessie. As I came through the door, Edward’s arms caught me.
“How did you know I was coming?” I asked him surprised that he caught me.
“Alice.” he said glancing over his shoulder. Immediately I was surrounded by my family and friends.
“I told you she would be fine. And I would return her in one piece!” Giovanni gloated to Edward. Edward didn’t care he was to busy touching my face and kissing me.
“Everyone I would suspect we can rejoice on the plane trip back to Washington.” Antanasia replied. This broke our merriment. Washington, but why would they come with us?
“There is much to discuss!” She replied again. What would be the terms of our bargain?
I guess we would find out once we returned to Forks!
Chapter 13 cont.

Giovanni’s POV

“It was simply amazing, Antanasia!” I said with such vivacity. I must have sounded like a child with a new toy. As the van sped towards the airplane, I continued my rantings about Bella’s abilities.
“I wish I could have witnessed all of it!” Antanasia replied with a little discouragement.
“My love, I wish that the end result would give you pleasure.” I said solemnly.
“It gives me pleasure. I promise!” Antanasia answered.
“Tell me more about Bella! Is she the one in the ancient scrolls!” She insisted. Stefan and Vladimir leaned in to hear my answer although it was just us in the van. We were heading to the Volturi’s private jet, a recent acquisition. It would accommodate all of us.
“I believe that she is, my love! I do not see any other way! Her ability is very raw, but with training, she would be a glorious creature!” Now I did sound like a child with that new toy.
“I told you it was her, sister!” Stefan declared. He and Vladimir had been correct.
“This does make for an excellent discovery. We shall be careful when we bargain with them.” Antanasia said plotting.
“My dear, you will be kind and not force them into a lifestyle! Right?’ I asked a little concerned now. As amazing as Bella’s talent was, I did not want to see her family and her forced into a life of servitude by Antanasia.
“Of course, of course, my darling! No pressure!” Antanasia assured me, but her tone was deceitful. Hopefully, when the day came that Antanasia requested the Cullen’s services, it would not be for life. I wondered if I should have told her of Bella’s incredulous gift. I could see the jet in the clearing. We were almost there.

Edward’s POV

When Alice told me that she had a vision of Bella coming through the door, I snapped out of my disillusioned trance. I quickly handed Nessie to Esme. Within a second, I was at the door and Bella came bursting out of it like a Phoenix being reborn. This must have been what survival looked like on the face of an angel. I embraced her into myself. I wanted to shelter her there for all time and not let go! It was in that exact instance that I realized that we were not Romeo and Juliet, our story would never be so final. There were chapters to still be written and we had eternity to do so.
“Bella, let me look at you, my beautiful Bella! You came back to me! I love you is not enough Bella!” I was so bewitched by her every essence that I could not contain it. I though I might erupt.
“I have the words Edward, More than My Own Life! Always!” She beamed with every love that was measurable and not at that very second. The creature of my very being stood once again to amaze me and beguiled every sense in my body. My lips came crashing down on hers with such wanting. I wanted to intertwine our bodies and never let go. Her passion was as equal as mine.
“Er, Edward, I think we are all happy to see Bella!” A little voice exclaimed. It was Alice.
“Bella, we knew you could never leave us.” Carlisle embraced Bella.
“You are all the reason I am still here! I fought to come back to you!” Bella said this with such sincerity as she looked into my eyes.
“Everyone I would suspect we could rejoice on the plane trip back to Washington.” Antanasia announced to us. This broke our excitement.
“There is much to discuss!” She added. We all looked to one another, knowing that our journey had not ended just yet.

Alice’s POV

I was so glad to see visions again once Giovanni was not around. Once he was back outside, they stopped again. I was so frustrated. I knew there had to be a h*** in his shield earlier. I just had to get use to seeing around him. This might take time. It took time with Jake, the wolf pack, and Nessie. I hoped that I would not be around Giovanni long enough to have to learn to see around him. Jasper squeezed my hand. I smiled nervously at him. Then a second later I was calm.
“Thank you, Jasper!” I quietly whispered to him. I wondered where the van was taking us. Surely, we would not all be traveling from an airport. It would be too conspicuous. The wolves would have to phase back also. The trip looked familiar. Then out of nowhere a vision. The Volturi plane was in the clearing and we were entering it. All of us, were aboard and in the air heading for Forks. The Volturi guard was uneasy, especially Demetri and Jane. Then the vision ended. I sighed in disappointment.
“What is it Alice?” Jasper asked me concerned. Zafrina, Senna, Kachiri, Benjamin, and Tia all leaned in to hear me.
“Nothing really! I just had a vision of us getting back onto the Volturi’s plane. Jane and Demetri looked very uneasy.” I answered him. They all sighed with relief. Then a moment later there was the clearing and the plane. I wondered what lay ahead for all of us once we arrived in Forks! I was sure I was not the only one!

Chapter 13 cont.

Bella’s POV

Jake , Sam, and Paul phased back by some trees in the clearing. Alice gave them some clothes. Edward kept me tightly in his grip. I had Renesmee in my arms, safe and slumbering yet again. We began this journey with her sleeping and now we would hopefully close the chapter with her sleeping in her own bed. I felt like cattle again, but this time I didn’t feel alone. The Volturi guard was now with us. As we entered the plane, we chose seating to accommodate all of us, family and friends. Leah was holding Jaiden’s hands. I was so excited for her. I was glad something came from this trip. Edward looked down at me.
“Always so selfless!” He whispered as he kissed my nose.
“I am happy for her to have what she never thought she would!” I replied to him. Jake was staring at me holding Renesmme, though he wouldn’t ask, I knew what he was thinking. I nodded to him.
“Thanks Bella! I really appreciate it!” Jake exclaimed. He softly picked Renesmee up and cradled her.
“Thank you Jake for thinking of her safety always!” I replied to him. I was truly in debt to him. Renesmee’s best interests were always his number one priority. Leah was slowly walking toward me through the crowded aisle, with Jaiden in tow.
“She wants to talk to you Bella!” Edward answered my curious look.
“Me! Why?” I asked so puzzled.
“I think it would be better for her to answer your questions!” Edward kindly said. Leah approached me.
“May I Bella?” She asked gesturing to the seat across from me.
“I think maybe Jaiden and I will get to know one another.” Edward said gently kissing me again. I knew that it must have been hard for him to leave my side.
“Sure?” I said still puzzled. Immediately, as Leah sat down, tears rolled from her eyes. She looked up to me and I was still puzzled. What was wrong? I reached for her hand and she graciously accepted it.
“Bella, I am truly and deeply sorry for my behavior! I have never understood! I always wanted others to feel my pain from Sam!” She sniffled through her little speech. My mouth agape. Me…..Leah….apologizing…to …me! I was in shock. I quickly composed myself.
“Leah, you need not worry about me. I am so happy you found your destiny. That is all I ever wanted for you. I understood your hatred when I hurt Jake. He is your brother. I understand, do not beat yourself up!” I replied with every sympathy in mind. I understood Leah.
“I am happy Bella, but it wasn’t until we were outside and I started thinking about how lucky I was to have Jaiden by my side, that I realized what you and Edward mean to each other. In your own way, Edward and you imprinted. That bond could never be broken without killing the other. I could see it in his face and his whole demeanor how much he loves you. Bella, I do owe you my deepest apologies and gratitude for our lives.” Leah said with such sincerity that a warmth washed over me. I knew that was impossible, no blood running through these hardened veins.
“I accept your apology, if it comes with your friendship.” We both laughed.
“Sure it does, but Bella we really need to do something about the vampire stink!” Leah joked and we both roared.
“Bella, would you do me a favor?” She asked
“Sure, Leah! What is it?” I asked curiously.
“Be my Matron of Honor, if it wasn’t for you I wouldn’t have Jaiden. He has asked me to marry him.” I stood in amazement. Leah continued to shock me. Alice was involved in our conversation in no time flat.
“Weddings, are we talking weddings? I can do it Leah! I can do big or small…..” Alice trailed off. I looked at Leah, she was serious.
“Yes, of course, it would be my honor!” I told her humbled for considering me.
“Yes, a wedding! I am so excited!” Alice exclaimed hugging us both. We just laughed looked at her and in synchronization said,
“Alice.” We laughed and rolled our eyes!

Chapter 13 cont.

Emmett’s POV

Okay, okay, so my sister-in-law kicked the Volturi’s butt!! What’s the big deal? I trained her! I was still sulking in my own misery. Just then a brilliant thought came to mind, ‘Maybe if Antanasia doesn’t let Demetri live, I can kill him.’ There was still hope.
“Yes, there was hope.” I shouted. Oops. I didn’t mean to.
“What are you babbling about now Em?” Rose asked me.
“Huh, oh nothing.” I replied. Edward looked at me, then put his head in his hand, and shook his head. He would never understand. I was suppose to be the brute force of this family, not my sister-in-law, who in her human life could trip into danger. Edward ignored my thought and continued talking to Jaiden.
“I swear Emmett, you are so random sometimes.” She said annoyed at me. Then she heard “wedding” from Alice’s mouth and in a moment her nagging stopped. Thankfully, she was over by Alice, Bella, and Leah. They were all hen-pecking about somebody’s wedding. I looked at Felix. This would be too easy. I slowly walked over to him. Demetri sat next to him and Gianna.
“Hey, Felix.” I called. He looked up at me with wonderment.
“I was just wondering if you told Gianna about the special relationship you and Demetri had.” I laughed at him. He was not to amused by my joke.
“What is he talking about?” Gianna asked very confused. And I thought Rose was clueless. This was going to be so much fun.
“Well, I was just wondering if you knew about their love for each other.” I laughed some more. Hey, maybe I would get a rise from someone. Demetri was angry too. Gianna looked at both of them and then back at me.
“No!” She said. She actually believed it. Just then Edward and Carlisle came over to me.
“I am sorry for his comments, it won’t happen again. Emmett, let’s go!” Carlisle insisted. Leave it to Edward to spoil my fun.
“If you don’t sit here and stop your pouting, I will have Bella hold you down with her shield.” Carlisle scolded me like a two year old. For a moment, I thought he was going to take me over his knee and spank me. Edward started to laugh hysterically.
“I don’t even want to know! BEHAVE!” Carlisle insisted.
“Yes, sir!” I said. Jasper was laughing at me too.

Jaiden’s POV

I couldn’t believe that two months ago I faced my death at the hands of the Volturi and now I faced my future with my beautiful Leah. As she talked with Bella and the others, Edward seemed very curious about me.
“So, like your brother Nahuel, your bite is venomous?” Edward asked me.
“Yes, the male hybrids are the only ones that are venomous!” I answered him.
“Hmmm.” He said with a look of confusion.
“What is it Edward?” I asked him confounded by his reaction.
“Well, it is just that venom is poisonous for the wolves. You would have to be very careful not to ever bite Leah, even playing or in passion.” Edward replied. My look said it all, I didn’t know.
“Poisonous? How do you mean?” I asked still a little confused.
“Instead of changing them, it kills them. So just be careful with her.” He warned me.
“I will be. I would never want to hurt her in any way.” I replied reassuringly. The plane ride seemed so short. Leah and I took our seats as the plane started to descend. I wondered if I should tell her now what Edward had told me. No! There would be time.
The plane landed in another clearing. There were only two cars that waited in the clearing. We would have to make trips or some would have to run. I didn’t want to leave Leah’s side, but Jake had decided that they would phase and run.
“Okay, half of us will have to go back to the Cullen’s, while the other half waits for some of us to return with more cars.” Giovanni instructed all of us.
“I am presuming Cullen’s we could use your cars to come back and pick more of us?” Giovanni asked Carlisle.
“Of course, you can!” Carlisle answered him.
“Bella, we will have to split so we can protect everyone. I don’t know if I can trust the Volturi yet and it would be wise, if I went for one trip and you with the other.” Giovanni whispered to Bella.
“Of course, that makes sense, but may I stay with my wife?” Edward answered for Bella.
“Yes, of course.” Giovanni replied.
“We will go first with some of the guard that has powers and Carlisle, Esme, Alice, and Jasper. I can shield them while the others drive back to pick everyone up.” Giovanni finished his instructions.
“We will be waiting at the house for you.” Jake told Giovanni.
“Very well!” Giovanni said. We all seemed to be in agreement of our arrangements.
Now we would find out shortly what exactly the Romanians wanted from the Cullen’s.
Chapter 13 cont.

Bella’s POV

There was almost a hundred vampires on the plane when we landed. I was sure that Sam and Jake were instructing the wolf pack to be at the house. The house would definitely be cramped now.
“Edward, you have to tell them they cannot hunt in Forks or anywhere near!” I told him nervously.
“Giovanni, they cannot hunt around here or anywhere for at least three hundred miles!” Edward stressed to Giovanni.
“Right, okay! Everyone listen to me. We can not hunt here at all. This is where the Cullen’s have a permanent residence and we must respect that.” Giovanni asserted himself to everyone on the plane.
“Yes, anyone found hunting nearby will be destroyed!” Antanasia added with authority.
Everyone nodded in agreement. This soothed me a little, but to tell the truth I couldn’t wait for them to leave. Edward nodded to me. He understood my concerns. Jake gave Renesmee back to me. They were first off the plane. They ran into the forest and in seconds we could hear the howls. Jake would beat us to the house. I was glad that the wolf pack would be there. Jaiden looked a little annoyed and scared to be without Leah.
“She will be okay Jaiden. They would never let anything happen to her. Just stay with us okay!” I told him very softly.
“I know she will be okay! I am just nervous!” He added. He wasn’t the only one. It took two hours with vampire driving to get everyone to the house. The Volturi guard stood to one side of the living room. They were whispering among themselves. When Edward and I walked in with Nessie, I could see that Jake and Leah phased back. The rest of the wolf pack were scattered. Some were outside guarding the perimeter of the house. Sam, Quil, Paul, and Embry were inside the house. Our friends stood with the wolf pack.
“Oh, Edward and Bella welcome back.” Antanasia greeted us like it was her home. I handed Nessie to Jake and we followed Antanasia with the rest of our family and friends into the dining room.
“We have much to discuss and work out.” Antanasia started.
“Your witnesses told truth, you are trustworthy! Not a characteristic that one finds among vampires, but you are worthy of a bargain.” She went on to say. We waited for her words.
“There may come a time that I will call on you all, except your witnesses of course, and I expect that no matter how long it takes that you will be of service to us. No, it would not be forever, but it may be a decade or so. In exchange for this, you have your freedom as long as you obey the laws of course.” She concluded.
“What laws are you referring to?” Carlisle asked
“Really just no exposure of our kind, which has been the law since we were in rule before. And that you honor any commitment made here.” She answered Carlisle.
“Okay, we will agree, just so you know that when you call for us, you will have to give us some time to prepare to leave.” I added. I was thinking about Charlie, Renee, and my friends.
“Also, all of you would have to come.” Antanasia added again, stressing this point. We all looked at each other. We looked to those that were witnessing, Siobhan, Liam, Maggie, Zafrina, Senna, and Kachiri.
“So, you are the witnesses to this agreement. I have to add that whenever we need you , no matter how many times.” Antanasia said very persistent. I thought that was very funny. I had a feeling that she had a deceptive plan in mind. We would have to deal with this when we came to it and hopefully, it would be later rather than sooner. We looked at each other one more time.
“We agree Antanasia.” Carlisle answered for all of us.
“Good, and you all have witnessed this!” Antanasia said nodding to the witnesses. They all agreed.
“We should be leaving soon, Giovanni. We will have to get our new guard back to the plane.” Antanasia said to him.
“Cullen’s and friends we will leave you to get settled in. We ask that maybe a couple of you could help us get back to the plane?” Antanasia asked.
“Not to interrupt you, but what do you plan to do with Demetri?” Emmett asked with enthusiasm. Carlisle and Edward just stared angrily at him.
“Interesting question! Why do you ask?” Antanasia asked him.
“I just thought maybe if you weren’t going to let him live, I could destroy him!” Emmett said excited she had asked.
“Please ignore him Antanasia, he needs to hunt and I think he is becoming delusional!” Carlisle answered.
“Well, my dear boy, maybe I will save him for you in Romania!” She answered his delightful look. Only Emmett would think about such a thing. Rose biffed him in the back of the head. He was laughing with to much enjoyment to be mad.
“Idiot!” Rose said disturbed by his question. Emmett, Carlisle, Edward, and I drove the Romanians and the guard back to the plane. Just as Jane was about to enter the plane. I pick her up with my shield and brought her to me. I made sure we were face to face.
“It looks like I will see you again.” I said to her spitefully as I dropped her on her butt. She glared back at me, got up, and ran back to the plane.
“See Bella gets to have fun.” Emmett proclaimed whining.
“SHUT UP EMMETT!” We all shouted at once. We were happy to see the Romanians gone.

Chapter 14

Leah’s POV

It has been three months since the Romanians left. Alice insisted that she plan the wedding and Bella told me don’t even try to talk her out of it. I was getting use to being around vampires. I had to my Jaiden is half-vampire. We were even going to be married before Sam and Emily. I think that really bothered her, but for once it was about me. My mom even adored Jaiden. The rest of the pack warmed up to him pretty well except Sam. I didn’t understand that. Jake just kept telling me that Sam cared very much for me and always wanted the best. This was the best, this is who I imprinted on. I was over-the-moon for Jaiden and I couldn’t wait to be his blushing bride. I often found myself wondering to the future and what our children would be like. Especially, since we would have ours before Jake and Nessie. I still couldn’t shake the feeling that maybe biologically I couldn’t have kids. We would find out on our own time. Maybe I would never go back to full human because Jaiden was half-vampire. Nobody wrote a rule book on the weird and extraordinary. Maybe I should start one. It would go something like this; number one, vampires stink to wolves, but then again we don’t smell that great either. Number two, if vampires and werewolves exist, there is a good chance that the boogeyman does too. Number three, who says you can’t have a vampire and werewolf wedding. And number four, always be ready for the unexpected because it definitely is real. I laughed to myself.
“What’s so funny Leah?” Jaiden laughed with not knowing why.
“Oh nothing, just thinking how lucky I am!” I said with a cheesy grin.
“I am the lucky one!” He declared.
“I beg to differ!” I stated assertively. We got into this daily little love spats on who loved who more and then when I phased I would torture Jake with them in my thoughts. Jaiden always ended will this beautiful phrase and I could never argue any further because my heart would melt.
“The sun did not shine nor the moon glow in my world. I did not smell a flower truly and did not know why the world revolved. I did not know why a heart had a reason to beat for someone like me, until I met the sun, the moon, the gorgeous flower, and the universe that is wrapped up in the most beautiful package, you my fair Leah.” He was so intense when he said this to me always. All I could ever do was sigh. I told Bella about what Jaiden would tell me and we would both sigh. I think I had a best friend in Bella. Edward was always telling her glorious stuff. So we would both sit and talk for hours about love. This was such a girlie thing, so unlike me. Rose would say maybe Jaiden should hang out with Emmett and teach him the mushy stuff.
“I am so happy for you Leah!” Bella would always tell me.
“Was I really such an awful person before?” I would ask her and then at the same time we
would look at each other and start laughing and say
“Yeah.” We would roar about it. My world was complete and now I just had to get to the altar.

Chapter 14 cont.

Alice’s POV

Weddings, I lived for parties, but weddings were my absolute favorite. Leah had limited me on some things though. I would secretly sneak them in anyways. I already knew she would love them. She didn’t want over-the-top flowers. She really love simplicity, but I was far from simplistic. Bella warned her, but Bella also told her that I would give her the most beautiful wedding. She refused to let me design her dress, but she did let me go with to help her pick one out. Of course, I knew which one she would want. It was nice to have a joyous occasion around the corner and Leah, well she had taken to all of us so well since we had come back. We were all truly happy for her, but I think Jake was the happiest. That was until Leah would torture him with the mushy stuff and we all got a huge kick out of that. Leah even wanted to invite all of our vampire family and friends. They all accepted too. This would be neat to see Charlie’s reaction. However, I will have to stock up on contacts. The wedding was on the count down and we only had two more weeks left. Leah had to go for her final fitting for her dress. I had talked her into a beautiful Vera Wang Fairy Dust wedding gown. It was fitted to her body with a silver sash across the bodice. It was breathtaking on her. Even Bella was excited to see it on her.
The bridesmaid were Rose and I. Bella was the Matron of Honor. We were all wearing floor length silver Vera Wang dresses. I was consumed by the wedding. Jazz hadn’t seen me much lately, but he knew how I got when I was planning.

Bella’s POV

The last three and a half months have been so peaceful. We were all awaiting Leah’s big day. I had to admit even I was excited.
“Edward, are you going to wear a new tux?” I asked him while standing in our huge closest.
“Now Bella, do you really think Alice would let me wear the same tux twice?” he asked laughing at me. I was laughing with him.
“That really is silly for me to ask!” I said still laughing.
“Hey everybody!” Rose called from downstairs
“Are you decent?” She asked.
“Well, the walls still manage to stand! I wonder if she glues Edward to the wall and keeps him there with her shield while she ravishes him!” Emmett joked.
“Maybe I should try that!” I giggled to Edward.
“Later! Promise?” He whispered back to me.
“We will be right down!” I yelled back to them.
“Emmett maybe Bella could glue you to the wall!” Rose said laughing at him. Edward and I both laughed.
“What’s up guys?” I said as I zipped down the stairs.
“Well, we were wondering or I mean I was wondering…” Emmett started to say before Edward finished for him.
“He wants to know if he can take Nessie grizzly hunting!” Edward said smiling. Just then Renesmee came running in and jumped in Emmett’s arms. Her hand was immediately on his cheek.
“Yes, we can bring Jake, if it is okay with mommy and daddy!” Emmett told her. Reneesmee looked towards me.
“Okay, I guess, but you watch out for her Emmett!” I said very sternly.
“Yes, sir!” He said jokingly.
“You got that right! You wouldn’t want me to glue you to a wall for Rose!” I laughed at him. Renesmee reached up with her hand again to his face.
“Nothing Nessie, when your older you will understand.” Emmett laughed.
“Okay, give mommy a kiss and I will see you later!” I told Renesmee.
“Oh, Edward I have to go meet Alice for a dress fitting for Leah. C’mon Rose!” I said as I kissed him and dashed out the door.
“You know Rose these last three months have been heaven sent. I just can’t believe they have been so relaxing!” I said to Rose as we sped to Port Angeles to the Bridal Shop.
“I know it has me wondering when out of nowhere the Romanians will pop up!” Rose said to me. I didn’t have an answer to that question nor did I want the answer.
“Hopefully, not for a long time!” I replied worried now.
Chapter 14 cont.

Jaiden’s POV

In less then two weeks, my beautiful Leah will be Mrs. Jaiden Morale. I could not wait to see her walking down the aisle towards me. She came into my life like a whirlwind and it is still hard to catch my breathe when I am around her. Edward assured me that she is equally as excited and I know she is. Alice apparently has been in Heaven planning our wedding. Everyone has told me this is normal for Alice when there is an event. She has had Leah pretty occupied. There is one thing that I know Leah wishes for, that her own father was here to walk her down the aisle. She is happy to have Charlie, Bella’s father, do the honors. It is pretty apparent that Leah’s mom, Sue, and Charlie have become very close. They never would confirm, but we all suspected. Leah thought it pretty ironic if her mom and Charlie would date, that would make her and Bella almost sisters.
“That’s so funny, because I just became friends with her and now if mom and Charlie started dating that would really almost make us family.” She would laugh for awhile about this.
“Leah, darling, I think she already considers you family. I think all the Cullen’s do!” I would tell her.
“I know. They are family!” She would agree. From my understanding, Leah was pretty hurt by Sam and she took it out on everyone. Now everyone is glad that she imprinted on me, everyone except Sam. I am not sure what his deal is. Edward tells me Sam feels responsible for breaking Leah’s heart and is very protective of her. He says Sam is slowly getting use to me. I was glad I wanted to be a part of everything in Leah’s life, for her life was mine. I told her about the venom thing as Edward instructed.
“It’s okay, you can still nibble!” She would giggle at me. I knew that my huge smile amused her. I can’t imagine Leah being miserable before me. She was so full of life. Bella tells me I brought her back to life. Bella thanks me everyday.
“Like I had a choice to be there with the Volturi, Bella!” I would tell her.
“No, you are right! I don’t care it was destined to be.” She would tell me. Bella really was an old soul like Edward. When they were together their eyes breathed passion and yearning. It really was magical to watch the two of them. When Nessie was around they were perfectly in love, all three of them. I can’t wait to have a family with Leah. Something she would worry about. There was more to worry about, like when the Romanians might come to tell us they needed us. I think we all dreaded that day.

Chapter 15

Bella’s POV

It was the night before the wedding and the girls, well the vampire girls and wolf girls, we were having a Bachelorette party for Leah. The guys wanted to go hunting for Jaiden’s Bachelor party. Emmett couldn’t contain himself.
“I am going to show Jaiden how to hunt grizzlies!” He said ecstatically. Leah didn’t look to pleased by this.
“You better bring him back in one piece, Emmett, or I’ll hunt you!” She said worried.
“Don’t worry I took Nessie and she did perfect, well I mean when the grizzly tried to pounce on her…” Emmett stopped there because of the look on my face. He knew that if I got hold of him there would be no hunting for him.
“You all had better be back here early!” Alice warned them.
“There is a lot that needs to be done!” She added. Leah went to kiss Jaiden goodbye
“I love you!” She told him softly.
“I love you more!” Jaiden said smiling. Leah was smiling ear to ear now.
“No. I love you more!” She replied and Emmett just sighed. Everyone turned to look at him.
“Well the grizzlies aren’t getting any younger! You can play snuggle pooh with her tomorrow on your honeymoon! Maybe you will actually knock down some walls, unlike other people!” Emmett was the only one laughing, except for a giggle from Rose. He wanted to see walls being knocked down, huh! Okay, how about trees!! Edward glanced at me with a smile on his face. Alice laughed having already seen the outcome. I waited until they were outside and then picked Emmett off the ground.
“Hey Bella! I was just kidding!” Emmett screeched at me.
"Not the trees by the house, Bella! I need them to decorate!" Alice reminded me. Then with no effort at all I threw him a mile away. We all watched and laughed as he crashed through about ten trees. Emmett made his way back covered in bark and sap. We all laughed harder. He wasn’t impressed by the our amusement at his expense.
“Stupid shield, can’t even make a joke. No I’ll just use my shield!” He was mumbling.
“Hey Emmett, did you bring back some firewood for the fireplace?” Jasper asked him laughing hysterically. We all were busting at the seams. Emmett was getting into his Jeep.
“Ha ha ha, very funny, let’s just go already!” Emmett replied sarcastically. I reached up to kiss Edward goodbye.
“You know you are brilliant!” Edward told me.
“And that would be why you married me Mr. Cullen!” I replied sweetly.
“Only one of the reasons Mrs. Cullen!” He softly replied to me. “ I will show you the rest tomorrow night!” He whispered some more. I giggled and kissed him harder.
“Go and be back on time!” We all told them
“We will!” They replied. Jake waved goodbye from the back of the Jeep and Emmett was still sulking. Edward, Jasper, and Jaiden were all still laughing at him. Now we would get to start our girl fun, makeovers by Alice and Rose! I could hardly contain myself.

Chapter 15 cont.

Edward’s POV

We hunted for most of the night. Emmett was very impressed at how good Jaiden was at taking down grizzlies. Jaiden was starting to fit in well among his extended family. His eyes were almost amber in color, much quicker then Bella had taken. Nevertheless, he would still have to wear contacts tomorrow, along with the rest of our vampire friends that did not share our same diet. We all remembered that Jaiden and Jake needed some rest. We settled down in a tent for the remainder of the night. I looked at Jaiden as Carlisle looked at me. I felt responsible for him. Nahuel, Huilen, and Jaiden’s sisters would be here tomorrow with Zafrina, Senna, and Kachiri. Nahuel had not known about his brother and when we introduced them, he was very happy that his brother had found Leah. They took to each other like they had known one another for a long time.
“So are you nervous?” Emmett asked Jaiden. Emmett was smiling. Emmett was Emmett and I couldn’t change that, he was just, what’s the word? Goofy! Yes, that would be a good one. I already knew Jaiden’s answer.
“No, I am not nervous about marrying Leah! I am nervous about other things!” He replied very confident. Emmett started laughing, but it wasn’t what he was thinking. I gave him a look and shook my head. He stopped.
“What is it Jaiden?” Jake asked confused.
“I am worried that I might lose control and well, umm, accidentally bite her!” Jaiden explained. Jake understood immediately.
“There is no research on whether or not that you will act like a vampire during the throws of passion.” I tried to soothe his conscience.
“I know, but there is still the possibility.” Jaiden quietly whispered. Even Emmett understood this was a serious matter.
“Jaiden, maybe you and Leah should take things slow then.” Jasper told him.
“That is what I told her, but she is so insistence.” Jaiden answered
“What else is bothering you?” Jasper asked knowing that was not it. Sometimes I thought that Alice’s abilities did wear off on Jasper. He was right. There was something else bothering Jaiden, but it was something that bothered us all.
“The Romanians.” Jaiden answered looking down at the ground. None of us said another word.

Chapter 15 cont.

Leah’s POV

Alice used my bachelorette party as a chance for one last dress rehearsal. I started out with just Bella, Alice, and Rose standing up in the wedding. Then I asked Rachel. Then Nessie and Claire were added as the flower girls. Jake would walk Nessie down while Quil would walk Claire down. Jaiden had asked Edward, Jasper, and Emmett to stand up with him. He also asked Jake, so it was perfect. I asked Esme, but she insisted that Carlisle and her would make sure things flowed smoothly. I asked Emily, not sure why and even Bella was shocked at that one.
“You asked Emily!” She exclaimed.
“Yeah, I thought I would be nice considering I am making it down the aisle before her!” We both laughed.
“I think it was out of spite!” She giggled. Didn’t matter to me, Emily declined graciously. Sam and her were coming to the wedding though. Alice’s toughest client was Nessie. Although, she slowed in her growth, she had grown three inches in almost four months.
So, here we all were suppose to be trying on our dresses, getting facials, and trying out hair styles. Alice decided that my hair would be swept into a side ponytail with a bump in front and of course some embellishments. I actually really like it.
“See, I wouldn’t let Alice do any of this the night before.“ Bella laughed at me.
“No, she wouldn’t I had to work with what I had the next day!” Alice laughed
“Hey, I wasn’t so bad!” Bella stated defensively.
“No, if you don’t count the bags under the eyes and lack of sleep!” Alice giggled even more.
“Bella, you were beautiful!” Rose said in her defense.
“Thank you Rose!” Bella replied.
“Okay Nessie, your next!” Alice told Nessie as she sat in Bella’s lap. Her hand went to Bella’s face.
“Just humor your Aunt Alice! Please so mommy doesn’t hear how I ruined your sense of style!” Bella told Nessie. A smirk came across Nessie’s face.
“Okay, Nessie now hold still and don't do that annoying fidgety thing that you picked up from your mother.” Alice told her sternly.
“There Nessie! Do not grow anymore overnight! I don’t want to have to fix the hem again!” Alice told her. Nessie rubbed her eyes and yawned.
“Well, I think this party is over for one little girl! I am going to put her to bed in the other room.” Bella said as she picked Nessie up to leave.
“Are you nervous Leah?” Rose asked me.
“No, I’m more excited! Jaiden is nervous about one thing though!” I said remembering our conversation.
“What?” Rose asked with a questioning look.
“He is nervous that during, well u know, he might accidentally bite me.” I replied softly.
“Oh, well I hope that he has more human abilities when it comes to that then.” Rose replied to me with concern.
“I’m not worried! Edward didn’t bite Bella!” I replied confidently.
“Yes, you are right, but Edward had been around Bella longer! I’m not saying he will! I just know that it was very hard for Edward.” She said with worry.
“I know I will be careful, cross my heart and hope to die! Oops, bad analogy.” I responded as soon as I realized it came out of my mouth. Only because that would be the outcome, death. Bella came back in.
“Don’t think Bella that I didn’t already see that you didn’t bring your dress!” Alice scolded her.
“Look Alice, I let you do a facial and my hair. I knew you would see that I wasn’t bringing it. That’s why I did it! I am not growing and it still fits as beautifully as it did two weeks ago.” Bella replied to Alice’s scorn tone.
“I should make you go get, but I guess it will be fine for you to go get it tomorrow.” Alice said dropping the subject.
“Good, first thing in the morning.” Bella confirmed.

Chapter 15 cont.

Alice’s POV

Everyone got back from the hunting trip around nine o’clock in the morning. That was perfect. Leah was still sleeping and I let her. The wedding was not until six o’clock in the evening. Leah had requested an evening ceremony outside, which was perfect because the house could be used for arriving guests, getting dressed, and food preparation. Bella was fussing over Nessie this morning, trying to get her to eat human food. The poor child wanted to hunt. So Bella gave in and let Jake take her hunting really quick. I sent Bella to the cottage around ten o’clock to get her dress. The men were outside putting the altar up, the tents, and decorations. Esme was in the kitchen cooking and the cake arrived shortly after Bella left. I had chosen Cherry Blossoms, Calla Lilies, and light pink and ivory Roses. Leah would love these. I was in the middle of fixing her boutique when all of a sudden a vision. I dropped the boutique just as Edward ran into meet me.
“Where is Bella? How much time do I have? Where is Nessie?” He screamed at me.
“She at the cottage! Go NOW!” I yelled back. Just then Jake walked in with Nessie.
Everyone had there eyes on Edward and I.
“Jake come with me! Alice look after Nessie!” Edward told me.
“I will, just go!” I replied hysterically. I truly hoped it wasn’t true.

Edward’s POV

As I saw the scene play in Alice’s mind. I was horrified. No this couldn’t be happening.
“What is going on Edward?” Jake insisted.
“I just need to get to Bella!” I insisted. We ran as fast as we could. Jake phased into his wolf form. As we got to the cottage I could see that the front door was open.
“No!” I exclaimed. “Not now anything else but this!” I continued. Jake was extremely worried. He knew I didn’t act like this unless there was danger. I ran through the front door. Bella was not in the living room.
“Bella, where are you?” I asked desperately. My senses were blending together and I couldn’t make sense of anything.
“Up here Edward!” I flew up the stairs to find her gathering her dress and shoes. Jake was right by my side.
“What? What is it Edward?” Bella asked perturbed by my expression.
“Nothing, Alice had a vision and….you are okay?” I said surprised. Maybe the vision was wrong.
“Are you okay, my love?” She asked still concerned.
“Yes, now I am! Let’s get going we have much to do!” I replied as I kissed her forehead.
“Well are you going to tell me of this vision?” She asked me persistently.
“Later, my love! I promise!” I told her softly. We were on our way down the stairs and there stood Jane and Giovanni……The vision was right!!!

The End Until Clouded Dreams!!!! Look for Clouded Dreams!!
I will be posting Clouded Dreams later this week. I hope everyone likes this story.
I think I posted this in the wrong place. Can someone tell me where to put my story?
Andrea- I stayed up all night reading your version of the story and it was really good!! Please post clouded dreams as I am dying with curiosity about what will happen to Bella and will Leah eventually get married.
Andrea said:
Chapter 14 cont.

Jaiden’s POV

In less then two weeks, my beautiful Leah will be Mrs. Jaiden Morale. I could not wait to see her walking down the aisle towards me. She came into my life like a whirlwind and it is still hard to catch my breathe when I am around her. Edward assured me that she is equally as excited and I know she is. Alice apparently has been in Heaven planning our wedding. Everyone has told me this is normal for Alice when there is an event. She has had Leah pretty occupied. There is one thing that I know Leah wishes for, that her own father was here to walk her down the aisle. She is happy to have Charlie, Bella’s father, do the honors. It is pretty apparent that Leah’s mom, Sue, and Charlie have become very close. They never would confirm, but we all suspected. Leah thought it pretty ironic if her mom and Charlie would date, that would make her and Bella almost sisters.
“That’s so funny, because I just became friends with her and now if mom and Charlie started dating that would really almost make us family.” She would laugh for awhile about this.
“Leah, darling, I think she already considers you family. I think all the Cullen’s do!” I would tell her.
“I know. They are family!” She would agree. From my understanding, Leah was pretty hurt by Sam and she took it out on everyone. Now everyone is glad that she imprinted on me, everyone except Sam. I am not sure what his deal is. Edward tells me Sam feels responsible for breaking Leah’s heart and is very protective of her. He says Sam is slowly getting use to me. I was glad I wanted to be a part of everything in Leah’s life, for her life was mine. I told her about the venom thing as Edward instructed.
“It’s okay, you can still nibble!” She would giggle at me. I knew that my huge smile amused her. I can’t imagine Leah being miserable before me. She was so full of life. Bella tells me I brought her back to life. Bella thanks me everyday.
“No, you are right! I don’t care it was destined to be.” She would tell me. Bella really was an old soul like Edward. When they were together their eyes breathed passion and yearning. It really was magical to watch the two of them. When Nessie was around they were perfectly in love, all three of them. I can’t wait to have a family with Leah. Something she would worry about. There was more to worry about, like when the Romanians might come to tell us they needed us. I think we all dreaded that day.

Chapter 15

Bella’s POV

It was the night before the wedding and the girls, well the vampire girls and wolf girls, we were having a Bachelorette party for Leah. The guys wanted to go hunting for Jaiden’s Bachelor party. Emmett couldn’t contain himself.
“I am going to show Jaiden how to hunt grizzlies!” He said ecstatically. Leah didn’t look to pleased by this.
“You better bring him back in one piece, Emmett, or I’ll hunt you!” She said worried.
“Don’t worry I took Nessie and she did perfect, well I mean when the grizzly tried to pounce on her…” Emmett stopped there because of the look on my face. He knew that if I got hold of him there would be no hunting for him.
“There is a lot that needs to be done!” She added. Leah went to kiss Jaiden goodbye
“No. I love you more!” She replied and Emmett just sighed. Everyone turned to look at him.
“Well the grizzlies aren’t getting any younger! You can play snuggle pooh with her tomorrow on your honeymoon! Maybe you will actually knock down some walls, unlike other people!” Emmett was the only one laughing, except for a giggle from Rose. He wanted to see walls being knocked down, huh! Okay, how about trees!! Edward glanced at me with a smile on his face. Alice laughed having already seen the outcome. I waited until they were outside and then picked Emmett off the ground.
"Not the trees by the house, Bella! I need them to decorate!" Alice reminded me. Then with no effort at all I threw him a mile away. We all watched and laughed as he crashed through about ten trees. Emmett made his way back covered in bark and sap. We all laughed harder. He wasn’t impressed by the our amusement at his expense.
“Stupid shield, can’t even make a joke. No I’ll just use my shield!” He was mumbling.
“Hey Emmett, did you bring back some firewood for the fireplace?” Jasper asked him laughing hysterically. We all were busting at the seams. Emmett was getting into his Jeep.
“Ha ha ha, very funny, let’s just go already!” Emmett replied sarcastically. I reached up to kiss Edward goodbye.
“Only one of the reasons Mrs. Cullen!” He softly replied to me. “ I will show you the rest tomorrow night!” He whispered some more. I giggled and kissed him harder.
“We will!” They replied. Jake waved goodbye from the back of the Jeep and Emmett was still sulking. Edward, Jasper, and Jaiden were all still laughing at him. Now we would get to start our girl fun, makeovers by Alice and Rose! I could hardly contain myself.

Chapter 15 cont.

Edward’s POV

We hunted for most of the night. Emmett was very impressed at how good Jaiden was at taking down grizzlies. Jaiden was starting to fit in well among his extended family. His eyes were almost amber in color, much quicker then Bella had taken. Nevertheless, he would still have to wear contacts tomorrow, along with the rest of our vampire friends that did not share our same diet. We all remembered that Jaiden and Jake needed some rest. We settled down in a tent for the remainder of the night. I looked at Jaiden as Carlisle looked at me. I felt responsible for him. Nahuel, Huilen, and Jaiden’s sisters would be here tomorrow with Zafrina, Senna, and Kachiri. Nahuel had not known about his brother and when we introduced them, he was very happy that his brother had found Leah. They took to each other like they had known one another for a long time.
“So are you nervous?” Emmett asked Jaiden. Emmett was smiling. Emmett was Emmett and I couldn’t change that, he was just, what’s the word? Goofy! Yes, that would be a good one. I already knew Jaiden’s answer.
“No, I am not nervous about marrying Leah! I am nervous about other things!” He replied very confident. Emmett started laughing, but it wasn’t what he was thinking. I gave him a look and shook my head. He stopped.
“I am worried that I might lose control and well, umm, accidentally bite her!” Jaiden explained. Jake understood immediately.
“There is no research on whether or not that you will act like a vampire during the throws of passion.” I tried to soothe his conscience.
“I know, but there is still the possibility.” Jaiden quietly whispered. Even Emmett understood this was a serious matter.
“What else is bothering you?” Jasper asked knowing that was not it. Sometimes I thought that Alice’s abilities did wear off on Jasper. He was right. There was something else bothering Jaiden, but it was something that bothered us all.
“The Romanians.” Jaiden answered looking down at the ground. None of us said another word.

Chapter 15 cont.

Leah’s POV

Alice used my bachelorette party as a chance for one last dress rehearsal. I started out with just Bella, Alice, and Rose standing up in the wedding. Then I asked Rachel. Then Nessie and Claire were added as the flower girls. Jake would walk Nessie down while Quil would walk Claire down. Jaiden had asked Edward, Jasper, and Emmett to stand up with him. He also asked Jake, so it was perfect. I asked Esme, but she insisted that Carlisle and her would make sure things flowed smoothly. I asked Emily, not sure why and even Bella was shocked at that one.
“Yeah, I thought I would be nice considering I am making it down the aisle before her!” We both laughed.
“I think it was out of spite!” She giggled. Didn’t matter to me, Emily declined graciously. Sam and her were coming to the wedding though. Alice’s toughest client was Nessie. Although, she slowed in her growth, she had grown three inches in almost four months.
So, here we all were suppose to be trying on our dresses, getting facials, and trying out hair styles. Alice decided that my hair would be swept into a side ponytail with a bump in front and of course some embellishments. I actually really like it.
“See, I wouldn’t let Alice do any of this the night before.“ Bella laughed at me.
“No, if you don’t count the bags under the eyes and lack of sleep!” Alice giggled even more.
“Okay Nessie, your next!” Alice told Nessie as she sat in Bella’s lap. Her hand went to Bella’s face.
“Just humor your Aunt Alice! Please so mommy doesn’t hear how I ruined your sense of style!” Bella told Nessie. A smirk came across Nessie’s face.
“Okay, Nessie now hold still and don't do that annoying fidgety thing that you picked up from your mother.” Alice told her sternly.
“There Nessie! Do not grow anymore overnight! I don’t want to have to fix the hem again!” Alice told her. Nessie rubbed her eyes and yawned.
“Well, I think this party is over for one little girl! I am going to put her to bed in the other room.” Bella said as she picked Nessie up to leave.
“No, I’m more excited! Jaiden is nervous about one thing though!” I said remembering our conversation.
“He is nervous that during, well u know, he might accidentally bite me.” I replied softly.
“Oh, well I hope that he has more human abilities when it comes to that then.” Rose replied to me with concern.
“Yes, you are right, but Edward had been around Bella longer! I’m not saying he will! I just know that it was very hard for Edward.” She said with worry.
“I know I will be careful, cross my heart and hope to die! Oops, bad analogy.” I responded as soon as I realized it came out of my mouth. Only because that would be the outcome, death. Bella came back in.
“Don’t think Bella that I didn’t already see that you didn’t bring your dress!” Alice scolded her.
“Look Alice, I let you do a facial and my hair. I knew you would see that I wasn’t bringing it. That’s why I did it! I am not growing and it still fits as beautifully as it did two weeks ago.” Bella replied to Alice’s scorn tone.
“I should make you go get, but I guess it will be fine for you to go get it tomorrow.” Alice said dropping the subject.

Chapter 15 cont.

Alice’s POV

Everyone got back from the hunting trip around nine o’clock in the morning. That was perfect. Leah was still sleeping and I let her. The wedding was not until six o’clock in the evening. Leah had requested an evening ceremony outside, which was perfect because the house could be used for arriving guests, getting dressed, and food preparation. Bella was fussing over Nessie this morning, trying to get her to eat human food. The poor child wanted to hunt. So Bella gave in and let Jake take her hunting really quick. I sent Bella to the cottage around ten o’clock to get her dress. The men were outside putting the altar up, the tents, and decorations. Esme was in the kitchen cooking and the cake arrived shortly after Bella left. I had chosen Cherry Blossoms, Calla Lilies, and light pink and ivory Roses. Leah would love these. I was in the middle of fixing her boutique when all of a sudden a vision. I dropped the boutique just as Edward ran into meet me.
“She at the cottage! Go NOW!” I yelled back. Just then Jake walked in with Nessie.

Edward’s POV

As I saw the scene play in Alice’s mind. I was horrified. No this couldn’t be happening.
“I just need to get to Bella!” I insisted. We ran as fast as we could. Jake phased into his wolf form. As we got to the cottage I could see that the front door was open.
“No!” I exclaimed. “Not now anything else but this!” I continued. Jake was extremely worried. He knew I didn’t act like this unless there was danger. I ran through the front door. Bella was not in the living room.
“Bella, where are you?” I asked desperately. My senses were blending together and I couldn’t make sense of anything.
“Up here Edward!” I flew up the stairs to find her gathering her dress and shoes. Jake was right by my side.
“Nothing, Alice had a vision and….you are okay?” I said surprised. Maybe the vision was wrong.
“Yes, now I am! Let’s get going we have much to do!” I replied as I kissed her forehead.
“Later, my love! I promise!” I told her softly. We were on our way down the stairs and there stood Jane and Giovanni……The vision was right!!!

this is awesome u rocked my world i love it i can't wait for the rest

jamila lewis said:
Andrea said:
Chapter 14 cont.

Jaiden’s POV

Chapter 15

Bella’s POV

Chapter 15 cont.

Edward’s POV

Chapter 15 cont.

Leah’s POV

Chapter 15 cont.

Alice’s POV

Edward’s POV

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2016       Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...