Ok so this is a fanfic I've been writing.
It's from Renesmee's POV and it's pretty much about her love for Jaob and what lengths she goes to to be with him.
Anyway please R&R

Not Quite Normal soundtrack

MusicPlaylistRingtones
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com

Preface

How do you know if you really love someone? How do you know if it’s just a crush or something more, when you had never had a crush on anyone? When the only ones you knew you loved were your family. How does one work these things out? Would you be able to leave your family to go in search of someone even if you didn’t know if you loved them or not?

Chapter One- Evaporated.

I groaned and rolled over burying my face in my pillow when I heard the quiet creak of my bedroom door being opened.
“Rise and shine sleepy head,” Alice sang as she flung open my wardrobe and started searching through all my clothes.
“Go away” I muttered grabbing another pillow and shoving it over my head.
“Those colors really don’t match,” she said to herself. “Shame though. Would be fine if this was a lighter blue. Hm. Maybe Rose might have something.” I tuned out from Alice’s extremely irritating chatter and tried to fall back asleep.
I really don’t see how she can be so bright and bubbly all the time.
Sure I was excited and all. It was my first day of school after all.
For four years Grandma-and Grandpa Cullen when he was home- had home schooled me, but then Rose had a bit of… well I suppose you could call it an accident. And this accident had very inconveniently happened in the middle of the main street of the last town we had lived in.
This is how it happened. Rose, Grandma and I had been out grocery shopping. We were in the supermarket when Rose realized she had left her purse in the car, so she went out to get it.
It didn’t help that she was already in a bad mood for some reason and then when she realized she had left her purse at home she got even more pissed. She slammed the car door shut a little too hard causing it to buckle in on itself and all the widows to shatter. There were about five people who witnessed this, -including her English teacher Mr. Craig- but in only a couple of hours almost the whole town had heard about Rosalie Hale’s supposed super human strength.
We were gone in two days.
Everyone had decided I knew enough to be able to start school now-and I had stopped growing-, so mum, dad, aunt Ali, aunt Rose, uncle Em, uncle Jazz and I had enrolled at the local high school three weeks ago when we had arrived at the small town of Fairbanks Alaska.
Today was first day of term two as well as my first day at a proper school.
Up until this morning I had been really excited and had annoyed the s*** out of everyone by declaring my excitement to all of my family over and over. Last night it took me forever to get to sleep and now I was really wishing I had gone to bed earlier to allow myself more time to fall asleep, because I really wasn’t used to getting up this early.
“Getupgetupgetup,” Alice said wrenching the pillows away from my head and flinging them to the other side of my room when I made a grab for them.
“Go away,” I muttered again, “I’m sleeping.”
“We already let you sleep in Ness and now it’s time to get up. And hurry up you only have half an hour to get ready.”
“I don’t care if I’m late,” I sighed. It felt as though my excitement had evaporated.
“Sorry Nessie.”
“Mh.”
“I didn’t want it to come down to this but I suppose I have no choice.”
“What?” I asked confused.
“This,” she flung my doona back and pounced on me, pinning my arms under me, and smothered my face with kisses.
“Ugh,” I mumbled trying to get my arms free.
She got off me and looked at me expectantly,” Come on then,” she said suddenly serious.
“Fine,” I yawned dragging myself out of my incredibly warm and comfortable queen sized bed.
“Get dressed,” she said dropping a pair of dark blue skinny leg jeans and black high heel boots that reached just bellow my knees.
“I’ll be back,” Alice said -doing an almost prefect imitation of Arnold Schwarzenegger- and ran out of my room as I reached into my top draw for clean underwear and socks.
Alice came back in as I was doing up my bra with a light blue blouse in hand. She sat it on my bed with the other things and walked back out.
I finished getting dressed then clomped unhappily down the stairs. God it was frustrating being so graceful. No matter how hard I tried I couldn’t not be graceful. Emmett even said sometimes I was more graceful than Alice, -I think he was joking- that’s hard to believe though. Alice is always prancing about everywhere like a… oh I don’t know. Like a something that’s really graceful.
“Good morning sweet hear,” mum said catching me up in her up in her stone mebrace when I reached the bottom of the stairs and kissing me lightly on the head.
“Hey honey,” dad said coming over and wrapping his long arms around both of us.
“Morning mum, dad.”
“You hungry Ness?” Rosalie called from the kitchen.
“Yeah kinda,” I pulled out of the hug and headed off toward the kitchen.
“Cereal?”
“Yes thanks.”
“How’s it going brat?” Emmett asked ruffling my hair as I walked past. “Don’t look as excited anymore.”
“I’m not,” I muttered fixing my hair.
“And why’s that?”
“It’s too early,” I yawned again.
He chuckled. ”Not really.”
“Easy for you to say,” I grumbled pulling up a seat at the kitchen table.
“Smile,” Grandma chirped. A blinding flash followed.
“Grandma pl-“
“Esme,” She corrected. “Grandma makes me feel old.”
“You are old,” Emmett laughed.
“Watch it,” she joked,” if your not careful you’ll end up living outside.”
“Esme please no photo’s,” I grinned.
“One more.” I smiled and she snapped another photo.
I was supposed to call grandma and grandpa by their first names, and my aunts and uncles wanted me to cut out the aunt and uncle part from their names. I was also working on calling mum and dad by their first names because it would sound weird to other people if I called them mum and dad at school.

“Hurry up lil sis,” Emmett grinned. He was leaning up against da… Edward’s new Volvo. This one was dark blue.
He had had to get a new one after I accidentally wrapped his old silver Volvo around a tree. It wasn’t technically my fault though it was Emmett’s. After all he was the one who practically forced me race him-even if I kinda wanted to-.
Well I was in Edwards Volvo, he was going to take his jeep but I told him I wouldn’t race if he did, so he took Rosalie’s BMW instead.
Everything was cool until Emmett decided to make it more exciting by trying to push me off the road and out of his way; he put a massive dent in the passenger side of Rosalie’s door and knocked me off the road straight into the path of an oncoming tree. I had to mangle the car further to get myself out, and if I were human I would have been killed, but as it was I didn’t have a scratch on me.
Emmett thought it was hilarious until we got home. Rose all but bit his head off when she saw the dent. She was crabbier than Edward even though his car was well and truly dead. Emmett took most of the blame, which was fine with me.
“Don’t forget your jacket,” mum said just behind me and interrupting my thoughts.
“Aw mum,” I groaned. “It’s not even cold though.”
“Renesmee please.”
“Whatever,” I snatched my jacket from her and slid into the backseat of Edward’s car.
Our story as usual was that Dr. Cullen his wife and adopted children had moved o town for a fresh start. Rosalie and Japer remained the Hale twins, mum was Isabella Masen and Alice, Emmett, Edward and I were the Cullen siblings.
It was strange. In a way my parents were my brother and sister and my grandparents were my parents.

Views: 92

Replies to This Discussion

No not yet I am still writing. I'm working on chapter 18 atm and it should be posted very very soon lol watch this space. :D

Donna McMullin said:
do you have more then 17 chpters let me know k
Chapter eighteen- true feelings.

CONTAINS SOME COARSE LANGUAGE :)

Maddy POV

Where was she? We had never gone this long without talking.
I’d messaged her, I’d called her and she hadn’t replied once.
During the first couple of days of her absence I’d thought she was merely sick but when her sister, Alice, called I started to get really worried.
“Is this Madelyn?” Alice had asked in her beautiful soprano.
“Yes,” I replied.
“This is Alice Cullen, Renesmee’s sister.”
”Oh… Um… Hi... How can I help you?”
“Could you please tell Renesmee that she was supposed to be home yesterday,” she said politely.
“Er… I haven’t seen or talked to her since Friday,” I said a little confused.
“Really?”
“Yeah.”
“But I thought she was spending the weekend at you house.”
”Um… No.”
”Oh okay. Thankyou Madelyn. Bye.”
”Bye,” I said but she’d already hung up.
That phone call had really scared me because Ness’ family clearly didn’t know where she was either and why had she said she was spending the weekend at my house and not even warn me so I could cover for her? I would have been happy to do so. Why had she not even told me where she was going? I mean surely we were best friends. BFFL and all that. So why had she not even bothered to tell me anything?
Sometimes I think there’s something weird about her. Well her whole family is weird. There’s no way they could be human with the way they look and move. And the rest of Ness’ family talk in a weird way- all but Bella- like they’re from a different time. You know that way people always talked in the olden days? All prim and proper? Always polite.
So if they weren’t human then what were they? That’s where I always got stuck. I’d convince myself they weren’t human but then when I tried to work out what they were I would tell myself I was being stupid and that there was no way they could be anything but human.
You know what’s funny? I’m a total book nerd and not long ago I read a book about vampires. Anyway the vampires in this book were inhumanely beautiful which made me almost instantly think of the Cullen’s. Well I spent about a week convinced they were all vampires and that’s why I never saw them on sunny days because the sun burnt them.
After about five days I started to think maybe she was back home but that thought quickly died when Ness’ jerk of a boyfriend, Luke, announced Alice had called the previous night asking if he knew where Renesmee was.
The next night all the others got a call from Alice too, Sarah, Molly, Steph, Jamie and my handsome Chris.
I sank down into my seat placing my tray on the table in front of me and watched everyone pouring into the cafeteria.
“Hey babe,” Chris said as he sat down next to me. “How are you?”
”I’m okay,” I replied lamely.
glad you like it :) just proof reading chapter 19! woo! so exciting :) should be posted very very soon.
Chapter nineteen- needs

Jake POV

“All I’m saying is you never leave her. I never get to see you anymore because you’re always here with her,” Hayden argued.
“She needs me,” I replied shortly.
“She doesn’t need you! All you do is sit there! She’d be fine for an hour if you weren’t sitting here, it’s not as though she’s going to go anywhere.”
“I need her,” I whispered.
“Huh?”
”Nothing.”
”Well just leave her for a while. Come spend some time with me.”
”I’m spending time with you now.”
”No. Not here,” Hayden pleaded. “Let’s go for a walk.” She grabbed my hand and tugged but I didn’t budge.
“I’m not leaving her.”
”Rachel and Leah are here so they can watch her.”
“What if something happens while I’m gone?”
”Leah can come find you.”
”I don’t know,” I muttered.
I did need to stretch my legs and Ness had been in the exact same state for almost a week now.
“Come on,” Hayden begged.
Maybe I could dump her on my walk.
I didn’t even know if I wanted to dump her though.
About eight months ago Hayden had come down to stay with family in LaPush after a fight with her mother. I hadn’t liked Hayden at first but once I got to know her I started to like her. I could never love anyone as much as I loved Ness but I thought Hay might help me get my mind off Ness for awhile; give me someone else to think and care about. It hadn’t exactly worked because almost every time I held Hayden in my arms I was imagining it was Ness and when I kissed Hayden I would think about that drunken kiss Renesmee and I had shared.
I’d never drank so much alcohol that my thoughts started to become incoherent before that night. A friend of Paul’s was having a party in Seattle and Paul had invited the whole pack and a few others including Ness. We all played a lot of drinking games, which I always seemed to lose so I would have to drink more and more and I started to stay on my feet less and less. By the time someone chucked down an empty beer bottle and called everyone over to play spin the bottle I was rather intoxicated.
It was finally my go. I spun the bottle and hallelujah it stopped on Ness.
A few other guys had kissed her already –much to their delight- but I swear ours lasted longer and was more intense than any of the others –much to my delight.
I don’t know how I remembered all this –the wetness of her lips, the heat radiating from her, how her stone lips felt like silk the frangipani and lily perfume she was wearing- when I’d drank so much and couldn’t remember anything else.
Hayden was really nice when you got to know her and she didn’t deserve me treating her like this whether the love of my life needed me or not.
Like Hay had said, if anything happened to Ness while we were gone Leah would come find us. Or send someone else.
“Okay,” I said standing up hesitantly. “Just for a little while.”
cant wait for more!
okay i just realised that I accidently cut off the bottom of chapter 18 so if you have already read chapter 18 you might wnat to read the rest of it :) I added it onto the end of this comment

Alice Cullen♥♥♥Team d○rk♥♥♥ said:
Chapter eighteen- true feelings.

CONTAINS SOME COARSE LANGUAGE :)

Maddy POV

Where was she? We had never gone this long without talking.
I’d messaged her, I’d called her and she hadn’t replied once.
During the first couple of days of her absence I’d thought she was merely sick but when her sister, Alice, called I started to get really worried.
“Is this Madelyn?” Alice had asked in her beautiful soprano.
“Yes,” I replied.
“This is Alice Cullen, Renesmee’s sister.”
”Oh… Um… Hi... How can I help you?”
“Could you please tell Renesmee that she was supposed to be home yesterday,” she said politely.
“Er… I haven’t seen or talked to her since Friday,” I said a little confused.
“Really?”
“Yeah.”
“But I thought she was spending the weekend at you house.”
”Um… No.”
”Oh okay. Thankyou Madelyn. Bye.”
”Bye,” I said but she’d already hung up.
That phone call had really scared me because Ness’ family clearly didn’t know where she was either and why had she said she was spending the weekend at my house and not even warn me so I could cover for her? I would have been happy to do so. Why had she not even told me where she was going? I mean surely we were best friends. BFFL and all that. So why had she not even bothered to tell me anything?
Sometimes I think there’s something weird about her. Well her whole family is weird. There’s no way they could be human with the way they look and move. And the rest of Ness’ family talk in a weird way- all but Bella- like they’re from a different time. You know that way people always talked in the olden days? All prim and proper? Always polite.
So if they weren’t human then what were they? That’s where I always got stuck. I’d convince myself they weren’t human but then when I tried to work out what they were I would tell myself I was being stupid and that there was no way they could be anything but human.
You know what’s funny? I’m a total book nerd and not long ago I read a book about vampires. Anyway the vampires in this book were inhumanely beautiful which made me almost instantly think of the Cullen’s. Well I spent about a week convinced they were all vampires and that’s why I never saw them on sunny days because the sun burnt them.
After about five days I started to think maybe she was back home but that thought quickly died when Ness’ jerk of a boyfriend, Luke, announced Alice had called the previous night asking if he knew where Renesmee was.
The next night all the others got a call from Alice too, Sarah, Molly, Steph, Jamie and my handsome Chris.
I sank down into my seat placing my tray on the table in front of me and watched everyone pouring into the cafeteria.
“Hey babe,” Chris said as he sat down next to me. “How are you?”
”I’m okay,” I replied lamely.

“Thinking about Ness?” He guessed.
“Yeah.”
”Don’t worry too much,” he said giving me a quick hug. “I’m sure she’s fine.”
“I hope so.” I couldn’t help glancing over to the table where the Cullen’s and Hale’s usually sat.
Empty like always.
Alice and Rosalie had come to school the Monday after Ness disappeared but hadn’t been back since.
Sarah, Molly, Steph, Luke and Jamie joined us just then.
“Still no sign?” Luke asked as he sat down.
Everyone shook their heads.
Luke sighed and began picking at a bagel with his long skinny fingers.
I never thought he really loved her I just thought he was going out with her for the sake of it. Just because she was gorgeous and besides what guy wouldn’t want to go out with her? She was enough to turn any gay guy straight and any straight girl lesbian. I was happy just being her friend though.
Her whole family was beautiful. I didn’t know what an angel was supposed to look like but I imagine it was something close to the Cullen’s’.
“You OK man?” Jamie asked punching Luke gently on the arm.
“Yeah,” Luke said. “Jus’ kinda worried about Ness.” So he did care after all.
“Ooh! Lucas and Renesmee sittin’ in a tree K.I.S.S.I-“
“Don’t be such a jerk Jamie!” Molly said elbowing her boyfriend in the ribs.
“What?” He asked confused. “It’s funny.”
“What’s so funny about that? Oh my god! Luke actually has feelings for his girlfriend! That is so freakin’ hilarious! If you think that’s funny then I have something else that will make you laugh, I have feelings for you Jamie! Now there’s something really funny! And kinda sad on my behalf!”
Jamie and Molly had at least three fights a week and each argument seemed to make them like each other more.
“Why are you always such a freaking b****?!” Jamie yelled.
“Someone has to make you shut up!”
“Jamie! Molly! Kiss and make up already!” Chris said annoyed.
“It was the truth though! She’s just like his sex toy! Just an accessory!”
“Shut up d*** head!” Luke shouted causing every eye in the room to focus on our table.
“What did you call me?” Jamie demanded.
“Shut up Jamie!” Molly said.
“Don’t tell me to shut up and don’t you call me a f****** dickhead!”
“Well don’t talk about Ness like that!”
“It’s true,” Jamie persisted.
Luke got up quickly causing his chair to topple over backwards.
Jamie had no time to react as Luke’s fist swung round hitting him hard in the face.
“Crap!” Jamie screeched stumbling backwards while trying to keep from tripping over his own chair.
Luke strode over to Jamie and grabbed hold of his shirt collar pulling Jamie’s face closer to his so their noses almost touched.
“Never speak about my girlfriend like that again,” Luke said in a low surprisingly menacing voice. “If I ever hear that you’ve said one single negative thing about Renesmee I will personally rip your tongue out and strangle you with it.”
“Chris edged closer so he could intervene if the fight got physical again.
“Got it?” Luke asked gripping Jamie’s collar tighter so their noses actually did touch.
Jamie nodded.
“Good.” Luke let go and shoved Jamie backwards it the same motion.
Jamie stumbled before falling onto the table behind ours landing on all the food spread out on the table.
“Far out!” Jamie cussed.
Luke turned his back and walked from the cafeteria without another word.
WOOOOOOO! *THROWS A PARTY* CHAPTER 20!!!! IM SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chapter twenty- declaration of love

Hayden POV

I had to get him away from her. I needed to get some time with him because I knew if I didn’t do something I was going to lose my Jacob.
Jacob had barley left Dracula’s spawn’s side since whatever happened to her happened.
Maybe nothing had even happened to her, maybe she was just pretending to be asleep. No one knew that vampires couldn’t do things like that plus I’d heard that they could sit without moving for days so what’s to say that she wasn’t just acting? Maybe she was just trying to get attention. This could even be the start of our “war” seeing as we’d declared war but hadn’t actually gone about starting it yet.
Who did she think she was? Where does she get the right to just waltz in and try to take my man? Yeah whatever she’s known him for longer than I have and maybe she had a chance of getting together with Jake but she left and in doing so blew her chance. It should be game over for her. He was mine now and I sure as hell wasn’t giving him up to this little freak.
Oh great! I’d been hoping to get some alone time with Jake but clearly I wasn’t that fortunate.
“Hey bro! Good to see you out and about!”
”Hey Paul.”
”How’s Ness?”
”Same as always. No change.”
I hated the sad tone that Jacob always used when he was talking about the midget bloodsucker.
“I’m just heading over to the Clearwater’s to see Rachel,” Paul said.
“Oh ok well we’re just going for a short walk.”
“Okay well catch ya later then Jake.”
“Yeah bye.”
Nice. Didn’t even acknowledge me. Not that I cared. No one around here even liked me except Jake. Even Quil couldn’t stand me. My own cousin!
I kicked my shoes and socks off and dragged Jake to the edge of the water.
“Don’t get cold,” he muttered.
“I wont with you around,” I said wrapping my arms around his waist as the icy waves lapped at our ankles.
He didn’t hug me back he just stood there stiffly, arms by his sides.
“You okay?” I asked craning my neck so I could kiss him. He normally lowered his head but not this time so I ended up kissing his chin.
I sighed and buried my face in his chest.
This was her fault! If she hadn’t come back everything would be fine between Jake and I. She ruined everything! Ever since she’s been here things have been rapidly changing.
“I’m fine,” he whispered turning away from me and continuing off down the beach.
“Jake, wait up!” I called running to catch up.
We walked in silence for a while before he came to an abrupt halt and sank to the ground burying his face in his hands.
I sat down next to him and waited.
“I’m sorry,” Jake said after about ten minutes of silence. He wrapped his arm around my shoulders and pulled me gently to his side. “You deserve better than me.”
Oh my god! Was this his way of dumping me?
“It can’t get any better than you, Jake,” I disagreed.
“Trust me when I say I’m one of the worst.”
“I normally trust you but I can’t trust what you just said.”
“Why?”
”Because I know your not,” I replied simply.
“Look how I treat you, Hayden.”
“You treat me fine, Jacob.” Define fine, I thought.
“I treat you like you don’t exist half the time.” Damn right you do, I wanted to say but I knew that wouldn’t help anything.
I didn’t know what to do or say so I just shook my head.
“Just because my imprint came back doesn’t mean I have the right to treat my girlfriend like I have been.”
”What did you say?” I asked shocked.
“I don’t have the right to treat you like I have been.”
“No. Before that.”
“Ummm… Just because my imprint came back?”
“Imprint?” This can’t be happening! Please tell me it’s not true or that I at least misheard him!
”Yeah… Ness. I imprinted on her,” he said like it was a common fact that everyone should know.
“Since when?” Was all I could get out.
“Since she was born.”
”But you wouldn’t have even been a werewolf when she was born.”
“She’s only seven,” he said.
“Seven?” I asked disbelievingly. That was impossible.
“She grows really fast. Her mother was only pregnant for about a week before Renesmee was born.” He shuddered at a memory.
Why did no one tell me about this? It changed everything! How could I win against the girl my boyfriend had imprinted on?
I’d seen how strongly all the others who had imprinted on people felt towards their “soul mates”.
“I didn’t realise,” I muttered lamely
“I thought you knew,” he said
I shook my head.
“Oh,” he muttered. “Well I did imprint on her and… I did.’ He turned his head away so I could no longer see his face.
I put my hand on his cheek and gently turned his head toward me. His eyes were slightly wet. I leant forward to kiss him but just before our lips met he jerked backwards and jumped to his feet. I froze, horrified with the rejection.
He started walking quickly away from me and I turned to find Embry sprinting towards us.
“What happened?” Jake shouted hysterically. He started running as Embry stopped.
“Dude? What’s wrong with you?” Embry asked concerned.
“What’s wrong?” Jake reached Embry and grabbed his shoulders roughly. “What happened? Is she okay? Oh god!” He pushed past Embry and took a quick step before Embry reached out and grabbed his arm stopping him.
“Jake! Calm down!” Embry said dodging Jacob’s fist as he lashed out at Embry. “What’s wrong with you man?”
“What happened to Ness?” Jake asked still trying to escape Embry’s steel grip.
”Um… I dunno… why are you freaking out? You saw me and started going crazy.”
”Didn’t you come to tell me that something happened to Renesmee?” Jake asked confused.
“No,” Embry said. “I came to go for a nice peaceful run.”
”Oh.” Jake sat back down burying is face in his hands again.
“Your being slightly paranoid, babe,” I said going over to join him.
Embry shot me a weird look but I ignored it. He didn’t like me either.
“I need a drink,” Jake muttered.
“Let’s go to your house,” I suggested. “It’s closets.”

“Where’s Billy,” I asked.
“He went fishing with Charlie Swan,” Jake said from the kitchen.
“Okay.” No idea who that even is. “You okay now?” I walked out into the small kitchen.
“Yeah. Just overreacted.” I’ll say. “What’s the chance of anything happening in the hour I’m gone anyway?”
“You’d have to have pretty bad luck.”
He nodded in agreement.
Okay. Here was my chance to show him how I felt.
I stepped forward, wrapped my arms around his thick waist, tilted my head back and pursed my lips.
He got the message and leaned down to kiss me.
His hot lips moved in sync with mine and we stumbled backwards slightly his hands slid down my sides lifting me up, I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck.
We didn’t break the kiss once not even when my hands reached down to the bottom of his shirt –it was a surprise he was actually wearing one- and pulled it up over his head. His lips followed my jaw line down to my neck and while he was kissing me he undid the buttons on my shirt letting it drop soundlessly to the ground.
At some stage we left the kitchen and he carried me to his bedroom lowering me gently onto his bed and lying down over me.
I rolled over so I was on top and began undoing the zip on his jeans.
This was my declaration of love.
oh no no no no no!
NOOOOOOOOOO I HATE HAYDEN she can't have him...

Poor Nessie :(:(
OK :)

Aimee Twi-Mafia ;) <3 love u all said:
. By the time someone chucked down an empty beer bottle and called everyone over to play spin the bottle I was rather intoxicated.
ALICE MY DAUGHTER YOU ARE A GODDESS OF WRITING AND i BOW TO YOU.

I will read when I can but for now I cant read them all, I just have to wait and read them when you send them to me, when you get the book ready send it to me so I can read them all.
Chapter twenty one- game over…?

Hayden POV

Jake pulled his face away from me abruptly and lifted me off him.
“I’m sorry,” he said not looking at me. “I can’t do this.” He walked out the door doing his zip up as he went.
“Did I do something wrong?” I called quietly after him, pulling my bra strap back up on my shoulder.
“No.” I heard the front door open. “You’ve done everything right… I just can’t.” The door banged shut leaving me all alone sitting on my boyfriend’s bed in my bra and jeans.
Another couple of minutes and we would have had sex! We had been so close! Oh how I craved for him.
It was so unfair! How could she just walk back into his life and steal him from me?
My Jacob.
A fat tear rolled down my cheek, dripped off my chin onto my jeans leaving a slightly darker patch in the fabric.
I NEED more please!!

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...