NOW WE R DRAWING CLOSE TO THE END OF TWILHGT BUT WILL U STILL BE ON TWIFANS?

THERE IS  alot of word going on . on this web site saying / asking people will U STILL BE ON HERE ONCE TWILIGHT IS OVER?

i vote HECK YES IM A TWIFAN 4 LIFE

I WOULD LIKE 4 EVERY ONE ON THIS WEB SITE TO TELL ME WAT THINK IS GOING TO HAPPEN TO TWIFANS AND TELL ME IF THEY R STILL GOING TO BE ON THIS WEB SITE!

WILL U STILL BE A TWIFAN?

Views: 20

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hellz yea!! if they still have good blogs and new info ill be here!!
hale yes!!!!!!! once a twifan always a twifan :P ill still be here :D
I truly believe I will remain a Twifan. Its a part of me.. forever.. Its much like the Star War fans.. They have remained fans & will continue to be fans.

As far as the website.. well I can't say, but really hope the website will remain accessible for fans.
TwiFan for life. I will be here as long as this site is available. I have never been obsessed with a series like this before. This is the first fan site I have ever joined, I hope to make some good friends that can keep the Saga alive with me even after the "official" craze is gone. Team Twilight 4 Ever
its good to now that there is still some loyal people out there that will keep twilight on there minds
p.s i just started a new group called "SEXY VAMPS" AND I THINK U SHOULD JOIN

angel cullen said:
hellz yea!! if they still have good blogs and new info ill be here!!
ITS great to now that people like u who luv twilight like i do will still keep suporting after its over
p.s. i think you should join my group it is called" SEXY VAMPS"

Gina Love said:
TwiFan for life. I will be here as long as this site is available. I have never been obsessed with a series like this before. This is the first fan site I have ever joined, I hope to make some good friends that can keep the Saga alive with me even after the "official" craze is gone. Team Twilight 4 Ever
Oh HELL YEAH!!!!!! As long as this site is still up n running with good blogs, new pics and info, I will b here!!!!! Twihard fan for life!!!!!
I 100% agree with u and love this comment!!

Gina Love said:
omg is this real like is Stephanie really going to write those books or are u just saying that?

Linda Miller said:
yes, I think I will be, Stephanie is supposed to write her follow up to Breaking Dawn, about Jacob, Renesmee and Leah, plus we may still see Midnight Sun, and the one from Jacobs perspective too- I know that after the last movie we won't see any more films, but the books are still great and I suspect that we are talking 2013 before we see BD part 2 anyways, so that will be a couple years away.
HELL YEAH i luv twilight i even wrote my own version of midnight sun......im a ride or die twifan........lolz for my 15th bday im gettin a twilight cake with bella and edward on it..... cant wait to taste edward........teeheehee yummy
OF COURSE! I mean Twifans is not just about Twilight but also the stars of the franchise and they will continue to rule for a long time!!!! <3

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...