Ok guys, here's the scoop en la vive de Hanna. Or something. My mom was driving me and my friend to school today when someone hit the back of our car. It seemed minor, but the effects I had after the crash is possibly much more serious. I probably have a minor case of whiplash, and there's a scary possibility that I may have a concussion meaning I won't be online for a while. Technically I shouldn't be doing this and it hurts to type and my head hurts terribly but I just wanted you guys to know no matter how much it hurts.

Gracias chicas for your time

White Eskimo Breadfish 

Views: 25

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

awe hannie:'( I hope u feel better

I went to the doctors and I do have a concussion. It can go downhill from here
Get better Hanna!!! Take your time and heal

Just get some rest Hannie<3

Mrs. Cameron Mitchell said:

I went to the doctors and I do have a concussion. It can go downhill from here

hope u feel better hannie im srry i wasnt on but i was grounded 4 bailing on skate practice and lying to my coach by saying i was sick so i could get out of it nd go t the mall

I've got good news and bad news. Good news: my concussion is practically gone AND my cousin is having a c section and she's having a baby!!!! She left the gender a secret until going into labor even she doesn't know, I'm betting against my parents that it's a boy. I'm gonna be a second cousin omg!!!!!! 

Bad news: y'all know I was in the car accident. Well that night I felt pain in my leg or pelvic bone when I moved it, it was my time of the month so I considered it as cramps. My time ended the day after the accident. The pain continued. I told my mom and she thought I meant my places and she said leave it be. Today I reexplained it to her and she realized I meant my bone or something and I gtg back to the docs, the accident may have whacked my central nervous system. I may have damaged my nerves there or something like that. 
I am most certainly screwed! I am getting an MRI for severe nerve damage of a bulging disc cuz my hip only had contusions. The radiating pain and numbness comes from my back. I'm in physical therapy now and it's getting worse. If nothing comes up on MRI, I move to EMG. EMGs are when they put needles in you and shoot electricity into your nerves to see how they react. If it doesn't work then, then I move to pain management. That's when they shove big needles into you to ease the pain. And by big needles I mean 6 inches or more. In my case they'd be put into my spine

feel better hanna

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...