ok guys this is just for fun and we will tally up the votes..... if you were bella who pick? would it be jacob or edward and why???

this is just for fun and to see who wins!! there is a lot of twi fans that are in love with the charactures and just want to see who would win!! so just say who you would pick and why you love that haw-t!!!!

Views: 9

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

This won't sound good for you 'cause I know you are team Jacob.
Well..If I were Bella ,I would totally pick Edward.He is mature enough for Bella.He is the one who could leave for her own good!He didn't wanted her to suffer !I mean..How many of you could still love your lover,if he/she would kiss his/her best friend ?(Not only kiss)..Edward is not even jealous.He understands Bella and forgive her!
These teams are just so ..not good!I mean..There's no Team Jacob.There's only Edward.Bella loves him and choose him at the end of the twilight seria.I'm sorry but ..I know many twifans of team Jacob said that he was there for Bella when Edward leaved.ooh yeah..That's not true.How many times Jacob left?enough to make Bella cry on Edward's chest?!How fair sounds that for you?!!
So..yeah...I would choose Edward.
team edward coz i love and he sweet and careing and perfect sexy hot and he a vampire i love vampire and he make my heart melt im so in love wit edward!!!
hay no i am only team jacob cause he is totally hot but i totally love both charaters and i agree that edward is perfect for her im just saying that if it was my world i like jacob cause he is hot so it sounds fine for me
well, i would pick edward, because he would love me forever, hes the perfect guy and even if he left her once, it was only for the security of bella, so i think that if i were in the place of bella i will definetely pick Edward Cullen.
Team Edward all the way!!!
Jacob. He is fun to be around, protective but always honest. I love the fact that he allowed Bella to be herself and pushed her to be the strong young woman he knew she was instead of being overprotective, overbearing and treating her like a child that needed constant monitoring and decisions to be made for her.
I only need one word to say: EDWARD!!!!!
If i was bella i would chose edward. i'd cose edward because he is the perfect man for her. he does watever is best for her.and he really cares for her. and plus he is a vampire. and vampires rock!!!! (no offense team jacob)
i wuld choose Edward, bcuz he wuld do anything for her, including leaving just 2 keep her safe.
I would say Edward cuz he can luv her for all eternity and Jacob can luv her for so long. He also respects bella out of love and trust. Jacob doesn't cuz (spoiler alert) he kissed Bella in eclipse when she didn't want him to. Edward also is purely mature enough for Bella.
He also protects her as much as he can

Jessica Renesemee Cullen said:
I would say Edward cuz he can luv her for all eternity and Jacob can luv her for so long. He also respects bella out of love and trust. Jacob doesn't cuz (spoiler alert) he kissed Bella in eclipse when she didn't want him to. Edward also is purely mature enough for Bella.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...