O.K. I GOT IT (READ THIS AND REPLY IF YOU WANT TO KNOW ABOUT ROBERT PATTINSON)

I have read a lot of zens and spent hours on the coumputer, so i have found out........ ladys........... that.................... will read it for yourself:

May 29, 2009, (Sawf News) - Their passionate onscreen kissing notwithstanding, reports of a hookup between Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart ARE NOT TRUE, says their New Moon co-star Billy Burke.

"As far as I know, I'm gonna SAY BULL----T," Burke, who plays Stewart’s onscreen dad, said at Melanie Segal's MTV Movie Awards gift suite. "I'm not buying it. Please!"

also read this:

I didn´t believe a word of any of the rumors that have been flying around about Twilight stars Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson being a couple. Just a lot of wishful thinking and gossip mongering. But if they aren´t they sure are giving us the wrong message! The couple was spotted having dinner after the MTV Awards. Just the two of them…..

And that after winning the MTV Best Kiss award, there might be something in it after all. I guess if you´ve been acting like teenagers in love every day for the past year or so, some of it is bound to rub off.
They have incredible on-screen chemistry and it´s hard to believe that they´d feel nothing: are they really that gifted as actors?

and now a little of this:

Kristen Stewart single?
Well, you can´t blame the guy, really. Michael Angarano was apparently so fed up with the whole rumor mill around his girlfriend of five years, Kristen Stewart, and her Twilight co-star Robert Pattinson, that he threw in the towel.

what im trying to say, all the talk about them being together is bull so he's sinlge and ready to play! you get it ....... good. tell me what you think;)

Tags: Kristen, Moon, New, Pattinson, Robert, Stewart, bella, edward, hook, hot, More…kissing, love, not, true, twilight, up

Views: 2

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i think we can't really know if they're 2gether at the moment. i mean, how could we really know when they're not sayin anything bwt it? we should just w8 and see how it will end up, hopefully they're not. As 4 michael angarano, i honestly feel sorry 4 him. he should move on with his life and 4get kristen. after all, it appears she left him 4 robert. the poor guy should find a better GF.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...