Ok....so i know we've all read the Twilight series but.....What else do you guys like to read?

Hey.... Well i love the whole Twilight series alot but come on theres other great books out there too!!! Any suggestions on other ones? I've read the Percy Jackson and the olympians by Rick Riordan which is a great series. Inkheart by cornelia funke the whole series is pretty good. You Don't Know Me By David Klass is good too. Maximum Ride:The Angel Experiment By James Patterson is really good I'm reading it right now:Maximum, the Gasman, Nudge, Iggy, and Fang--genetically-engineered children who are part human, part bird--must rescue their sister Angel when she is kidnapped by Erasers, brutal wolf-like creatures, leading them to New York City where their lives are forever changed.Cutline By Bonnie Hearn Hill is really good too, so is Off The Record By Bonnie Hearn Hill. Others too but can't think of them right now lol......so Let me hear your suggestions or comments.

Views: 606

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Haha Im really bad at remembering the bookis I read but One back I do recommend is The art of racing in the rain its really good! and thannk you the recommnedations seem great I am definetly stealing a few hehe
sounds very interesting, I think I'm gonna strat with Maximum Ride thx 4 the suggestion ^^ and by the way there is a good serie it's "Tales of the Otori" by Lian Hearn, it's really interesting and magical, you should try it ^^
i dont like sci-fi books i lke u no love storys about t grl chasing adtr t guy && t guy nevr noticing her && they fall n love i like thoose 1 of the best books i read so far is the unwritten rule. its awesome
I like to read books by John Grisham and Nicholas Sparks.
well, my favorite books aparto from the twilight series are.. Sherlock Holmes, Pride and Prejudice, Romeo and Juliet, Wuthering Heights, Alice in Wonderland... basically love stories.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...