Ok,was anyone else wondering why Kristen Stuart showed up at the Oscars with dogboy instead of Rob Pattinson???

Am I missing something here?She should be there with Rob Patz!!!

Views: 16

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

i am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! come one... where was RPattinson? Was he not invited?
That was just wrong man--are they not dating anymore or what?or is something going on with her and that mutt we dont know about???lol

KeiraPassion said:
i am!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! come one... where was RPattinson? Was he not invited?
It's because he went last year and now it ms there turn...! He looked so hot and she looked very pretty!
Kristen Stuart showuld ALWAYS appear with Rob Pattinson,unless theyre broken up.Otherwise,its just not right

Negjuly said:
It's because he went last year and now it ms there turn...! He looked so hot and she looked very pretty!
let me just add that its K-Stu and R-Patz not K-Stu and K-Dog lol
he is filming his new movie in the UK.... i assume he couldnt make it even if he was invited
I know but maybe it's because his filming that movie??

ShaunTwilightTrinity said:
Then she shouldve showed up with her brother,cousin or even her DOG........oh wait,she did lol

Aimzers said:
he is filming his new movie in the UK.... i assume he couldnt make it even if he was invited
Then she shouldve showed up with her brother,cousin or even her DOG........oh wait,she did lol

Negjuly said:
I know but maybe it's because his filming that movie??

ShaunTwilightTrinity said:

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...