BD part 1 is Fuken amazing !!!!!!!  And I'm pretty sure Brady and Collin are in the woof pack 2!!

Views: 31

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I know I won't promise!

Sawyeh_K(call me mich) said:

AHHHHHHH BUT PLZ DONT LIKE SAY ANYTHING ELSE CUZ I HAEV TO WAIT TWO MORE DAYS

Yeah! I can't believe it came so fast I remember just the other day te timer said 293!!! Omfg I'm freeking out!!!!!

Sawyeh_K(call me mich) said:

AHHHHHHH BUT PLZ DONT LIKE SAY ANYTHING ELSE CUZ I HAEV TO WAIT TWO MORE DAYS

HOW DID U ALREADY SEE IT?????
Cause it was the 17 today and I went to the midnight showing :)

Olivia Cullen said:
HOW DID U ALREADY SEE IT?????

I haven't seen yet since your time is way before mine so dont tell me anything yet!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wont

Mrs. Nicole Cullen said:

I haven't seen yet since your time is way before mine so dont tell me anything yet!!!!!!!!!!!!

I totally agree! It's amazing!! :D

i agree! :) i was/still am at loss for words... :D

did you watch it at the premiere?

Same it just so so like theres not a word to explain it

dazzledbytwilight17 said:

i agree! :) i was/still am at loss for words... :D

did you watch it at the premiere?


i know! its...AH! epic :) Kristen & Rob were phenomenal.
Team Edward scince 1901 said:

Same it just so so like theres not a word to explain it

dazzledbytwilight17 said:

i agree! :) i was/still am at loss for words... :D

did you watch it at the premiere?

I know!!! It was a humores movie :)

dazzledbytwilight17 said:


i know! its...AH! epic :) Kristen & Rob were phenomenal.
Team Edward scince 1901 said:

Same it just so so like theres not a word to explain it

dazzledbytwilight17 said:

i agree! :) i was/still am at loss for words... :D

did you watch it at the premiere?

i know!!! LOVED the lingerie fashion show, and his little laugh at that :)

Team Edward scince 1901 said:

I know!!! It was a humores movie :)

dazzledbytwilight17 said:


i know! its...AH! epic :) Kristen & Rob were phenomenal.
Team Edward scince 1901 said:

Same it just so so like theres not a word to explain it

dazzledbytwilight17 said:

i agree! :) i was/still am at loss for words... :D

did you watch it at the premiere?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...