Ok girls, if you had only one hour to spend with Edward, what would you say to him? Let it all out!!

Views: 373

Replies to This Discussion

wow Amanda thats an excellent question !!!!!
if I have only one hour with Edward i'm not sure that i would talk at all :))
i have so many questions for him and so many thing i want to say to him,
but one hour is just not enough...
so in this case i would definitely skip the conversations
and.....
well you know what i mean ....
haha :))
I completely understand! Why say anything!? Lol!!

Veronika Ivanelova said:
wow Amanda thats an excellent question !!!!!
if I have only one hour with Edward i'm not sure that i would talk at all :))
i have so many questions for him and so many thing i want to say to him,
but one hour is just not enough...
so in this case i would definitely skip the conversations
and.....
well you know what i mean ....
haha :))
Hi girls....
This is a VERY hard question to awnser...there is just 60min in an hour....and knowing myself...i would be blushing 15min just thinking of what I wanna do...LOL!! But...wow...if he can just stare into my eyes 4 2seconds and make me feel like Bella..I would die one happy lady!!!
I would just say one thing to Edward, Can i touch your lips because they are just yum .
wow Edwards lips i'm melting at the thought.....
but what are you going to do for the next 50 min Googie?
or you intend to skip the talks too :)))

GOOGIE said:
I would just say one thing to Edward, Can i touch your lips because they are just yum .
if i could spend a hour with edward i would ask him like a million questions that ive had since i read the books. None of them realy went too far into detail about how hard the whole transformation and loss of his parents was for him. Just listening to him go on about all of the things hes experienced ..... i have no idea how i could possibly fit it all into a hour :)
Ha Ha! Where can I rest my hands?? and lips????
hahhaha Selma i knew you'll be with me :)
we hopelessly twi-obsessed girls have to stick together :)))
I would plead with him to turn me into a vampire.
That's easy......CHANGE ME!!!
haha ye Dysis!!!!!
CHANGE ME EDWARD!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASEEEEEE

Dysis Cullen said:
That's easy......CHANGE ME!!!
Edward, I want you to listen very carefully:

I know this sounds crazy but I know everything about how your wife and you met, was separated, and got together again. And I just want you to know, that I was always on your side - I've NEVER been a Team Jacob, and I NEVER will be - and you should really appreciate what you've got: not many people get everything they want and all they've never thought of asking for. You have the most exciting and interesting family, and the most interesting life, if you'll call it that. You have to think about that and really spoil your daughter and *ahem* your wife. I would love to have a life like that but I know that's never gonna happen for me. Just... never forget how lucky you are.

Oh, and one more thing: come closer. Closer. Closer to my ear...

CHANGE ME, PLEASE!

But if you don't want that, you could either take me to Carlisle or buy me a Porsche like the one you gave Alice.

:D

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...