this are other vamp books i recommended..

-house of night series
-ever night
-vampire diaries
-true blood
- vampire kisses
vampire academy

i have read all of them n i love it.

Views: 8

Replies to This Discussion

I have read House of Night, Nightworld, The southern Vampre Series (True Blood/ Sookie stackhouse novels),and the Vampire Diaries. I have loved them all. I will be reading the vampire academy books next. i am actually about to start reading the second to last book in the true blood series. I LOVE ERIC!!! lol.
dark hunter series
what is vampire kisses about ?and what is the age group?
It's actually about how a goth girl wanted to b a vampire..i think above 14 or 15 years old...

christine said:
what is vampire kisses about ?and what is the age group?
I don't like Vampire acadamy...or true blood....they really mess up the t.v show yuk!
I am starting the True Blood Series books. I also love the show Vampire Diaries, but I haven't started the books yet.
I heard the Vampire Academy books are really good.
Blue Bloods by Melissa De La Cruz is a good one..I don't see it mentioned much but I like it, its a different spin on vamps in our world
OMG I love the true blood books...I just finished book three, I almost cried (not gonna give away why) but wow, I never saw that coming

Kristy said:
I am starting the True Blood Series books. I also love the show Vampire Diaries, but I haven't started the books yet.
I heard the Vampire Academy books are really good.
anyone read any of the Morganville Vampires series? THEY are soooooo good and you should DEFINATELY read them or else you WILL regret it!! i love it so much because it is NOTHING like twilight in any way...and so you don't feel like it's just been copied by the author. it has it's own rules and is extremely exciting! i literally can't rip my eyes from the pages. haahah. just like how compulsive twilight's made me :)
unfortunately, i only have the forth book...i can't find the first,second & third.. :(
jules smith said:
dark hunter series

I have red the first one and I loved it. I want to read the rest.
Interview with a vampire is the best vampire book out there next 2 the twight series...

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...