Jennie Garth has reportedly revealed that Robert Pattinson is dating one of his Twilight co-stars.The actress, whose husband Peter Facinelli appears in the vampire franchise, told the New York Daily News that the British heartthrob was romancing an unidentified co-star
I personally think and i hope its Kristen Stewart but what do u twifans think?

Views: 8

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

if they r, sorry fans, 2 put a dampner on it, it not going 2 last! but friends, they beta off being gud friends!
It's obviously got to be Kristen. coz the only two contenders were nicki and kristen and nicki is in a serious relationship with paris. i hope they're not though, coz if they split up the chemistry will be rubbish for the other movies.
This is not true! Media twisted the words of Jennie. Peter told about this in his twitter few days ago.
midnight sun your proberly right but that doesnt mean we cant still talk about it!!!
I think that they are together, but i hate it that none of them will say anything, i wish they'd just get it out in the open so i'd stop worrying about it ! :)
Well if Rob really needs a girlfriend im glad that it might be Kristen. And i'd rather it be her than some other actress, Kristen is amazing and i think they fit perfectly, they're both wonderfully wierd and beautiful :)

Of course i wish he'd meet me and fall in love but lets face it, thats just not going to happen :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...