Persian Gallery of Culture *this relates to twilight just let me elaborate*

okay so as you all know i am a proud Persian-American and i take great pride in my culture and since i will be having many references to my culture and heritage in my fanfiction i will have interactive stories so here is a picture of a lovely Persian Rose which only grows in one Small town of Kashan, Iran and they are said to grow only there because the golden tears of the great and mighty Lion in which represents in iran on our flag spilt in the town of Kashan and that is where the Persian rose originated it is also the rose they use to make the fragrant Rose Water used in gourmet cuisine all over the world 

imgres

This is the beautiful Persian Flag which waved proudly over our country before the dictators took over

imgres

This is the necklace depicting Faravahar the former prophet of the iranian culture he was the Prophet of the Zoroastrian faith of which i personally am and i have a necklace just like this one that i wear 24/7 like even in the shower since i have never taken it off and i dont plan on doing so any time soon

showimage.php

SO THTS IT FOR NOW KIDS I HOPE U LUV IT!!!

Views: 41

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I love how Persian art is so intricate and well detailed! It always makes the art more beautiful than it already was before!

thnx hanna nd also my parents r kinda upset bcuz they found out tht cooper nd i r serious but persian

Mrs. Cameron Mitchell said:

I love how Persian art is so intricate and well detailed! It always makes the art more beautiful than it already was before!

that's so cool:)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...