I have created an on-line petition to ask Stephenie Meyers to finish Midnight Sun. It also asks her to write Eclipse and Braking Dawn from Edward's perspective and New Moon from both Edward's and Jacob's perspectives. If you would like to see this too then go to this link: http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/morecullennovels/ and sign the petition. I will E-mail the petition to her when it is full.

Jennifer.

Views: 61

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have to agree with you on that. It would be awesome if they were in Edwards perspective. Midnight Sun is amazing so far but I need morrrre.

D said:
I signed. Midnight Sun (what's done thus far) is wonderful! I really hope she finishes that one at least. But to read the others from Edward's pov would just be the icing on the cake!!
If any one would like to cross post my post on any other Twilight site then please feel free to do so. The more signatures the better. :)

Jennifer.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...