I write this we the sincerest intention I think that I have ever written anything in my life. A few weeks ago I commented on a discussion by Alyca regarding her thoughts about Eclipse (movie), wherein, she stated that she felt it was boring. I responded to the discussion very ignorantly and for that I apologized to her after she expressed to me that it was hurtful. With that being said, I would like to say this to anyone who may have read that comment or any other comments I've made & took offense to it. I did not come here to judge or belittle anyone.. & sadly that is what it seems that I have done to some degree.

I honestly came here, because I found a place that people didn't judge me for my fandom. I have been called many terrible things because of my love for twilight.. & it was not my intention to display the same type of stupidity that I have experienced. I really came here to make good friends, so I hope I can still do that.

Thank you very much for hearing me out.

Views: 28

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

You shouldnt feel sorry.. i mean what people say on here is their own opinion, we could of taken offence to her reffering to eclipse as 'boring'. Even though i thought it was dumb what she said i still dont take offence and just put it down to her opinion..Everyone judges everyone, if your on this site or out on the street, its basic human behaviour we cant help it.. so dont feel bad please, we all have one passion and thats everything that is ''twilight' :-)
I dont remember your comment on the disussion, but i think its very nice of you to acknowledge that you could of said something differnent in looking back. We are all entitled to our opinions and we all have different ways of expressing them. So while its true that we are all passionate about our TwiLove you're so right that we should also respect each other and understand that there is a way to respectfully disagree.
For those who choose to not use their 'big girl words', thats on them and only shows their maturity.
You're a great Twifan.
xoxoxxoxox
Thank you both for not only hearing me out, but also responding in support. I really do love this site and all the people that participate in it.

michelle said:
You shouldnt feel sorry.. i mean what people say on here is their own opinion, we could of taken offence to her reffering to eclipse as 'boring'. Even though i thought it was dumb what she said i still dont take offence and just put it down to her opinion..Everyone judges everyone, if your on this site or out on the street, its basic human behaviour we cant help it.. so dont feel bad please, we all have one passion and thats everything that is ''twilight' :-)
I think it shows that you really feel bad for it by writing a blog about it.
I'm obsessed with twilight and some people around me can't handle it too,
They don't understand why we Twilight fans are so obsessed with it, thats not their fault and not ours.
We humans are all induviduel, So it doesn't mater what other people are obsessed of as long it doesn't harm anyone.
Every Boy of my Class makes stupid jokes about it I just laugh and soo shut up. Just take it with Humor. ;)
its okay u are not alone:)
I read the comment tht u made and i did not think, in my opinion,u meant any harm by it. We all have our opinions and not every one will agree wit wht we say. It is mature of u to apoligize since she said it hurt her feelings. I have commented on many different topics and sometimes ppl disagreed wit me, but i dnt take it to heart. You seem like a good person and I like reading ur discussions whenever you write them or make comments on some other discussions. So keep being the good person I can tell tht you are. U have a friend in me :)
Its really good of you to admit being harsh. When people say disagreeable things on a site supposedly for fans, I believe they call that "flaming". I have seen a few examples of this technique on these boards and when I find it I usually ignore the writer. Some people are just immature like that.
Awww thanks for the support Girly!! It means a lot to me xoxo!!

Black Twilight said:
I read the comment tht u made and i did not think, in my opinion,u meant any harm by it. We all have our opinions and not every one will agree wit wht we say. It is mature of u to apoligize since she said it hurt her feelings. I have commented on many different topics and sometimes ppl disagreed wit me, but i dnt take it to heart. You seem like a good person and I like reading ur discussions whenever you write them or make comments on some other discussions. So keep being the good person I can tell tht you are. U have a friend in me :)
I definitely agree.. I do not enjoy reading things from a fan who is a hater of the same fandom.. it makes no sense.. & that is not what I want to be.. So thanks for ur support!!

wolfgirl40 said:
Its really good of you to admit being harsh. When people say disagreeable things on a site supposedly for fans, I believe they call that "flaming". I have seen a few examples of this technique on these boards and when I find it I usually ignore the writer. Some people are just immature like that.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...