hey people just wanted to know your opinions.

are vampires better than werewolves??

honest answers pls

Views: 30

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Werewolves are way better and much hotter than vampires.

well i think vampires are far better.

My opinion

Vampires are not better.

Werewolves can regenerate, they heal within seconds. They can fight in human form. They do not have to hide from sunlight. They have much better senses in smell, balance etc. They can use free running styles like when Jacob climbed to and from Bella's window. They seem to be stronger and are definitively faster in werewolf form. Vampires can hardly touch shapeshifters, Bella says touching Jacob was like touching an open fire. Bella constantly claims that vampires are better, but she has hardly seen shapeshifters fight at all, Jacob hardly showed off to Bella as Edward did in the first installment. 

Thanks

Shapes

I totally agree with you!

Black Green Eyed One (Shapes) said:

My opinion

Vampires are not better.

Werewolves can regenerate, they heal within seconds. They can fight in human form. They do not have to hide from sunlight. They have much better senses in smell, balance etc. They can use free running styles like when Jacob climbed to and from Bella's window. They seem to be stronger and are definitively faster in werewolf form. Vampires can hardly touch shapeshifters, Bella says touching Jacob was like touching an open fire. Bella constantly claims that vampires are better, but she has hardly seen shapeshifters fight at all, Jacob hardly showed off to Bella as Edward did in the first installment. 

Thanks

Shapes

I think that vampires are better because they are hot and they are perfect with their stone features and marble skin and their sparkling skin!!!!!!!

Unfortunatly, sparlling gets them a death penalty from the Volturi, haha, so not exactly a bonus. :)

Being beautiful isn't as important as being strong. And they are lots of abilities the Quillette has that aren't explored in the book. Apparently, chiefs could wander the forests as ghost, command nature and take other animal forms other than wolves. In a fight, based on the fact that shapeshifters get stronger the more emotion they feel, Shapeshifters would win against vampire.

Also, a Werewolf single-handedly nearly obliterated a member of the Volturi we read in BD, haha. 

Thanks

Shapes

Lizzie Carlie Cullen said:

NOPE!! Vampires are so much better because they are beautiful, immortal, very intelligent, plus THEY SPARKLE!!!
WEREWOLVES ALL THE WAY!!!  GOTTA LUV JACOB...OR ELSE!!!!

Unfortunatly, sparlling gets them a death penalty from the Volturi, haha, so not exactly a bonus. :)

Being beautiful isn't as important as being strong. And they are lots of abilities the Quillette has that aren't explored in the book. Apparently, chiefs could wander the forests as ghost, command nature and take other animal forms other than wolves. In a fight, based on the fact that shapeshifters get stronger the more emotion they feel, Shapeshifters would win against vampire.

Also, a Werewolf single-handedly nearly obliterated a member of the Volturi we read in BD, haha. 

Thanks

Shapes

Lizzie Carlie Cullen said:

NOPE!! Vampires are so much better because they are beautiful, immortal, very intelligent, plus THEY SPARKLE!!!

Hi Nicole,

That marbe hard skin is so hard, that Shapeshifters bit Laurents head right off in one swoop.

haha. 

Thanks

Shapes

Nicole said:

I think that vampires are better because they are hot and they are perfect with their stone features and marble skin and their sparkling skin!!!!!!!
Lol shapes. And when Seth tore apart Riley in eclipse!!!!! He was like CHOMP! then Riley was like AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! TEAM JACOB! Oh for all you team Edwards out there get this fact in your head REAL MEN DON'T SPARKLE!!!!

Hi Nicole,

That marbe hard skin is so hard, that Shapeshifters bit Laurents head right off in one swoop.

haha. 

Thanks

Shapes

Nicole said:

Hanna

hahaha

Yeahhh.

Hey, while Riley was being chomped like a Kit Kat, do you think he was sparkling? haha

Thanks 

Shapes

Lol shapes. And when Seth tore apart Riley in eclipse!!!!! He was like CHOMP! then Riley was like AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!! TEAM JACOB! Oh for all you team Edwards out there get this fact in your head REAL MEN DON'T SPARKLE!!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...