I don't know about you guys, but i love this kid. For one, he seems so excited about the role, and his excitement makes YOU excited. Also, he's adorable! And he really seems to get Jacob. And he looks semi-respectable in a wig. (Well.... could YOU pull it off?)

so list the reasons you love taylor, maybe the reasons you hate Michael Copon (cough cough *do it*) or list the reasons i shouldn't start discussions

and...GO

Views: 26

Replies to This Discussion

wolf everything
I love taylor lautner cuz he is soooo HOT!!!! TEAM JACOB ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i love taylor lautner!!!!!! xxxxxxx
I love EVERYTHING about Taylor and Jacob! I love their looks (his smile, his eyes, his abs *swoon* and I love his tan skin HOT HOT HOT =D!!) and their personality (funny, caring, friendly, outgoing, doesn't cheat on you, talented...what more could you want in a guy?????) <3.

Oh don't get me started on Michael Copon......I wouldn't have liked New Moon the way I like it now if he played Jacob! He's ugly no offence =(!
cause he is a good actor and sexy...plus I love him as Jacob

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...