Hi im new to this site. And i have been a twilight fan for years now. Im really into reading and i was wondering if anyone had any suggested books. Also if anyone wants to talk about other books im up for that =)

And also movies? I watch tons of movies, all thanks to netflix. So any tv shows or movies recommendations too =) thanks

Tags: books, seires

Views: 152

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Well have you read The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins? They are really good!! SM recommended them herself on her website. (That's how I heard about them.) It's a trilogy. And they're making it into a movie too.
ill have to look it up thanks =)

Pennybug Cullen said:
Well have you read The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins? They are really good!! SM recommended them herself on her website. (That's how I heard about them.) It's a trilogy. And they're making it into a movie too.
I loved a series called thirst by christopher pike.  He also has a really good book called Remember Me.  There is also the Vampire Kisses series and The Vampire Diaries series.
you could also try blue bloods series by melissa dela cruz :) its really interesting :D
Fallen book series by lauren late is good. Also roswell's a good paranormal romance tv series.
Omg those books are amazing!!! My brother bought me the series for Christmas, and I flew through them.

Pennybug Cullen said:
The Hunger Games and The Fallen Series are pretty good. You should also check out Hush, Hush. Um....also Matched.
Have read the fallen series and am now waiting for the next book in the series to be released, may I also recommend the series by Casandra Clare it starts with the book city of bones and then it is followed by five other books not to mention three prequels but they are not all out yet the first four books are out and the first sequel, the rest will come out eventually, you can check out her web site to get more info. They are not entirely about vampires although some are mentioned but they are all about the paranormal so should be right up your alley, hope I have helped.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...