when i watched the movie in the cinema i was the last person in it i just couldn't stop cry .. hehe... i was  so in to it and i totaly didn't expect this sad end.

Did you cry? what did you feel about this end? 

Views: 134

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I was crying o much. I didn't expect that to be the end. Just when I thought that all of it is going to be ok he is dead. Tears were all over me. When ever I remeber movie I feel like there is something in my throat that is choking me
I was crying so bad. A few days before I went to see it, I hear brief things and clues that Rob's character dies. I was kind of cautious about it, but I still went to see it because it was Rob for crying out loud. He did an INCREDIBLE acting job, my God. What talent he has. This movie broke my heart, though. What a depressing movie through and through. There was a lot of comedy and romance, but what a tragic story. And then at the end...oh no, I was a mess in that theater. Crying, crying, crying my eyes out. Rob is Rob to me. And he is Edward, too. That's hard for a real TwiFan to see that.
i cried when i got home cuz i didnt wanna cry infront of my friends it was so sad i was like that was not suppose to happen they should have had a happy ending

alli herrera said:
i cried when i got home cuz i didnt wanna cry infront of my friends it was so sad i was like that was not suppose to happen they should have had a happy ending

yeah it is very sad but in an other way it wouldn't be such a good and realistic movie if it ended happy. Thats just not the way life is...
Yes i cryed. oh my god did i cry.I cry every time i watch that movie!! wHEN I THINK OF IT I CRY! he is soo hot though :)

Renae Pattinson-Cullen Ѽ said:
Yes i cryed. oh my god did i cry.I cry every time i watch that movie!! wHEN I THINK OF IT I CRY! he is soo hot though :)

oh yes he is :)
i was like in tears it was crazy i was watching it with my friend and we where sitting on her bed watching it and i was the first one to burst out crying i was like in hystericas my frind was crying to but not like me every time i just remeber tht part my eyes start to tear up every time i hear someone talk about it i just want to cry i knew it was going to happen to my teacher told me before i even saw it and when she told me i turn all red and i started crying infront of my whole class my teacher is all like are you ok am all like yea am ok (not) but i still sucked it up and saw it and i cried as if i was begin killed i screamed to i haven't cried tht much seens tht day tht i fell down the stairs and almost broke my leg after i stopped crying i started to kiss everyone of my friends posters in her room she did that to so yea i hated the ending but i loved the movie it was really good
I have it on DVD and I've seen it over 100 times so far and I cry every single time I watch it. I'm the Ultimate Mega-fan of Robert's. I have every movie that he has ever been in and I've been to London 3 times. I didn't like the fact that they used the 9-11accidents as a way of killing Tyler off though. As soon as the camera pulls away from the building I started crying, and the tears would not stop... I have a cousin who lived near the Twin Towers and when the whole thing happened I thought that he was dead, but he survived it. Thats what made the tears rush in I think. Just by remembering that day.

Bitten_by_Edward Cullen said:
I have it on DVD and I've seen it over 100 times so far and I cry every single time I watch it. I'm the Ultimate Mega-fan of Robert's. I have every movie that he has ever been in and I've been to London 3 times. I didn't like the fact that they used the 9-11accidents as a way of killing Tyler off though. As soon as the camera pulls away from the building I started crying, and the tears would not stop... I have a cousin who lived near the Twin Towers and when the whole thing happened I thought that he was dead, but he survived it. Thats what made the tears rush in I think. Just by remembering that day.

it's really terrible what happend 9/11 allthough i just became 6years old at that day...mhm
so i'm mostly always crying at my birthday because all of those docomentaries in tv....
i was crying ... so so much!! i couldn't stop !!!
I am Robert's number 1 fan i think he is so so so so talanted and amazing and i have every movie he has ever been in. And i am planning on moving to London with my best friend in 2 years!!
When i first watched the trailer for Remember Me i had no idea what it was about i had not read any spoliers nothing like that so i had no clue, but i was a bit worried about the title "Rememeber me" So the film was relesed in Amercia before it was over here in the UK, so i read on here some of the Twi-Fans comments on the film and they were all great but then when i read that Tyler was in the Twin Towers at the end my heart sank!! So when i went to the cinema the day it was relesed i went with my friend from work and my sister, amd with all the Twilight films i knew what to expect because i had read the books. But Remember Me i didnt and i was gussing the end and how it would come about and i got to say that Remember Me is a masterpiece in it's own right it was so so so so poweful i thought it was amazing and i felt such a connection to 9/11 that i had never felt when it happened back in 2001, Robert Pattinson did an amazing job at portraing Tyler, and i was in floods of tears, i remember a call infront of me in the cinema saying "Mom she is crying." and i always am when i watch it. It's the speech right at the end that gets me when Tyler says "I love you, God i miss and i forgive you" amazing!! I own it on dvd and i watch it all the time and i cry every time it is a beautiful film with beautiful Robert as the lead/excective producer. I wish Robert a long, healthy, happy life and succssful career!! Love you Robert forever and always!! xxxxxxxxxxxx

Honestly I tried not to cry. Even when I realized that he died all the same I tried to control myself.
But after I heard his last words ""I love you, God i miss and i forgive you",the hysteria covered me. His voice sounded like a beautiful melody and at some point, I thought that Rob was really dead. That was so depressing. He just played very naturally. Amazing work!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...