Okay so there is a renesmees lullaby, and rob sings! (omg yay!)

But where is it in the book?

I cant find it?!?!?!

Thankyou xxox.

Views: 58

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I was wondering the same thing! I don't remember a Renesmee Lullaby being mentioned specifically. But I do remember when Renesmee shows Bella her memories for the first time Renesmee remembers Edward singing to her when Bella is burning. And so I was wondering if this is what they are refering to? Anyone else have any ideas?
i think this is an extra scene..they said there will be extra scenes , dont exist in the book..but may be Pennybug Cullen is right , may be it is the scene when Renesmee shows Bella her memories for the first time , when Renesmee remembers Edward singing to her when Bella is burning. !!!
i have renesemee's lullaby..one of my friends here, have it and she sent it to me..any one want it ?
there wasnt an renesmee lullaby in the book actually, cause i think i remembered that he used to sing the bella's lullaby still...  that was weird but i think it will be fun :D
can i listen to it? wait... you have the song already? :)

sara cullen said:
i have renesemee's lullaby..one of my friends here, have it and she sent it to me..any one want it ?

ya..one of my friends here said that she already have it and she sent it to me...

here is the lullaby :

Attachments:
I think in the book he hums it to her while she sleeps.
I am pretty sure the book never refers to Renesmee having her own lullaby in the book. I think he uses Bella's lullaby for her. I think it is a good addition though.
thanks sara ♥

yup :) thats what i thought to..it wasnt originally in the book...

wolfgirl40 said:

I am pretty sure the book never refers to Renesmee having her own lullaby in the book. I think he uses Bella's lullaby for her. I think it is a good addition though.
Glad to hear I'm not the only one who couldn't remember/didn't think it was in the book! It will be a nice addition though. (One of the few additions I'll like.) I can't wait to see Daddyward play/sing (whatever he's gonna do) to his little girl!
That is soo tru I Neva thought of that (=p)<3

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...