hey i was just thinking about when renesme and jacobs relationship when she mature in like 6 yrs. what do u think of my ideas?

Ok so will edward and bella make jacob wait until renesme is 16 for a relationship in a boyfriend girlfriend way even though she is going to be physically mature at six and with her accelerated advancement will be more mature mentally than jacob? will they allow their relationshp to happen or will they make rules or will jacob make his own rules?

will jacob and renesme be able to have a child?(i think so seen as renesmes body is able to change and grow even though she immortal)

if so how cool would a quater human quarter vampire, half wolf child be and what would the child be like?

what would the pregnancy be like?

will jacob and renesme stay with the cullen family?

Will jacob purposely stop himself from aging to be with renesme or even for an imprint love is asking him to be inhuman forever with a family of leeches too much?

Would renesme and jacobs child as a half wolf quater human quater vampie be the strongest creture ever ?

will this child or jacob as the true blood decendent of the chief of the tribe,take up the mantle as the eternal alpha and protector of la push

Tags: future, jacob, renesme

Views: 36

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I DEPRESSED NO ONE COMMENTED ON MY WONDERINGS!!! SO SAD.

i over thunk these....too much info for ppl to read and Comment on...sorry!
Oh jeez, just thinking about this makes my brain melt (although I am known for my teaspoon sized mental capacity...)
Ok, let's see...

1. Of course, Bella and Edward will never be comfortable with Reneesmee and Jacob. I mean, when Bella found out that Jake had imprinted on Nessie, she'd almost ripped the head off him/ripped him into teeny-tiny shape-shifter/werewolf pieces. Eventually, they will have to let her go, and let Jake and Nessie be together when Nessie's old enough, but I still think the basilisk glares will forever be directed towards Jake.

2. Well, if they don't have a child, then chances are, they'll end up doing what Edward and Bella did on their honeymoon. I bet she could have a kid, I mean, she's part human, and, liek you said, she can grow and change. And if Nessie had a child...

3.....then it would be even more unique than Nessie herself. The child would be so different, I don't think I'd ever be able to even guess what it would be like. It's like a black h***; you know that they're out there, but you don't know what's on the pther side.

4. I doubt they would stay with the Cullens. Things are awkward enough already. It would be nice if they had place of their own, like Bella and Edward do.

5. He imprinted on her. Of course he's going to stay immortal for her. If Edward was in Jake's position, do you think he would let himself die, if he knew he was capable of staying hid Bella forever? I think, no.

6. I bet Nessie and Jake's child would be the stongest, most unique child ever to be on the face of the Earth. I mean, can you get any more unique?

7. will this child or jacob as the true blood decendent of the chief of the tribe,take up the mantle as the eternal alpha and protector of la push
Good question. It depends on what Nessie and Jake think, and what the child itself thinks. I suppose the baby could be the next in line, but since the whole NessieXJacob reletionship is such a 'what if', no one knows. I wonder if even Stephenie herself knows. I'd love to ask her.

..........holy crap I write long replies.....
i think that stephenie meyer should make another spinoff series about jacob and renesmee hee hee it wouldnt be as gud tho as twilight but wateva i think that if renesmee got pregnant it wouldnt hurt her like renesmmee did to bella of course since the wolfes make the transformations later in their life and renesmmes already pretty strong being half vampire and all i think that it would be interesting to see if the baby liked blood or human food but i think it would be human
I think Renesmee will move with Jacob to La Push, and she will know when she is ready. Plus the proud parents completely trust Jacob with her so I don't think there will be any set dating age. OF course they will have a child but he won't be able to lead the tribe since there whole reason for exsistance is to get rid of vampires.
I thought that the werewolves were the ones that were made to get rid of the vampires, not the shapeshifters? help me with that one

Brittney Gaither said:
I think Renesmee will move with Jacob to La Push, and she will know when she is ready. Plus the proud parents completely trust Jacob with her so I don't think there will be any set dating age. OF course they will have a child but he won't be able to lead the tribe since there whole reason for exsistance is to get rid of vampires.
1.I think jacob will make his own rules because he wouldn't want edward to make all the rules
2. I think she will but that will be kind of weird because they said she doesn't mature more than, like 6 years old. Right?
3. I think that the child would be intresting but I wonder whether she will be more human than the rest of them since jake and renesme are both part human
4. The pregnacy would be odd because technicly she would oly be Five.
5. Thay problblay would because the immortals tend to band together and renesme would want to stay with her family
6. I think he will because I mean with the way imprinting works with the whole world revolving around her thing
7. No idea
8. Maybe but problaby not till sam is dead because he would want tolet him have his chance as Alpha
hmm. i don't think that she could have a child, cause i read that she'll grow only 6-7 years, but then she didn't. so no, i don't think that she could get pregnant!!

and i can't imagine jacob staing with cullens, no no. even if bella wanted to be as close as possible with renesmee or something... and also -i think- renesmee wouldn't like to live REST OF HER LIFE with her parents!!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...