"What's wrong?" he asked. I stuffed the papers in my pocket of my jacket. 

"I'm just excited." I kissed him. The plane ride was tten hours long and I slept for most of them. Linda kept sending pictures of the presents and I just rolled my eyes and laughed. 

"So where are we going?" I asked. He shook his head as if he was keeping the surprise sealed in his mind. I looked out the window and saw the beautiful  white clouds. 

Anas Pov

I ran into the woods and watched as the flowers slowly bloomed. Molly and Malachi ran after me as we played tag. 

"Got you!" Malachi yelled as he tagged me. I started running after Molly. Than I noticed something out of place. Something that shouldn't have been there. It was out of the corner of my eye. I immediately stopped and stayed still. Malachi, Molly, and now Mich joined the game. They stopped and stared at me. 

"Ana what's wrong? What is it?" Molly asked. She ran over to my side and tried to see what I was looking at.

"Look behind you Mich." she did and saw nothing.

"What is it Ana?" Malachi asked.

"Um nothing I thought I just saw..." I was frozen as if something had stunned me.

"Saw what?" Molly asked. I shook my head and snapped out of it.

"Nothing, sorry." I blinked a couple of rimes. Once I looked out of the corner of my eye it was gone but I couldn't make out what it was I saw.

Annabells Pov

We landed in Jamacia. "Is this where we are staying?" I asked. He winked. I immediately knew it wasn't. The view was gorgeous though.

"Just a little stop on the way." he kissed the top of my head.

"Here get into the boat while I load our luggage." I nodded. The boat was tippy at first but I steadied myself.

"So if it isn't Jamacia than what is it?" I asked hoping he would tell me. I put my hands in my pockets and felt the paper in my pocket. I crumbled it and turned my thoughts onto something happier.

"It's somewhere. I can see why everyone told me not to tell you." I frowned. We sat down and he started the boat.  

The wind felt amazingly cool on my skin and I loved it.

Sorry it's short    

Views: 11

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Just so you know leukemia is cancer in your blood and it can be life threatening. I was diognoced with it last month and everyone has been very supportive. I'm trying to hang on as long as I can. 

Thanks 
Love it
I hope you get better Nicole
Omqqq.!<|3 I hope yu gett better:o and luv it as always <3

Mrs. Nicole Cullen said:
Just so you know leukemia is cancer in your blood and it can be life threatening. I was diognoced with it last month and everyone has been very supportive. I'm trying to hang on as long as I can. 
             Thanks 
Thanks guys
LOVE U AS HELL HOPE U GET BETTER NICOLE!!!:]

Mrs. Nicole Cullen said:
             Thanks 
Thanks Linda

MONSTERZ said:
LOVE U AS HELL HOPE U GET BETTER NICOLE!!!:]

Mrs. Nicole Cullen said:
Just so you know leukemia is cancer in your blood and it can be life threatening. I was diognoced with it last month and everyone has been very supportive. I'm trying to hang on as long as I can.               Thanks 
I love you Nicole, you never cease to amaze me. I love you, and I'm praying for you.
Thanks Mads

Madeleine Cullen said:
I love you Nicole, you never cease to amaze me. I love you, and I'm praying for you.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...