To Twihards, Rob fanatics, and Nikki fanatics alike - What do you think of this?

I first heard about Rob and Nikki rumored to be together days ago from Lainey Gossip site? I was really surprised because I didn't see it coming. Hmmm, Nikki is beautiful and seems nice. Imagining them as a couple, they look good together, actually. (I have yet to see their photos together for confirmation). Anyway, I am happy for both of them IF ever it's true. Let me know what you think:

By the way, here's the scoops from Lainey's Gossip:

My favourite thing about Robert Pattinson is Nikki
Love Nikki Reed. So whatever he’s doing with Nikki Reed, it’s almost making up for the open-mouth posing. Almost.

...that night (Sunday) they met up with friends, then ended up at one of the label parties after the Junos with Kristen Stewart and her boyfriend Michael Angarano. Am told Rob and Nikki spent much of the time talking to each other, heads bent close together.

My sources tell me exclusively that at the end of the evening, or early morning depending how you see it, the four of them left the event, hugged before parting ways (a weird 4-way group hug), Kristen and Michael hopped in a cab, and Nikki and Rob walked further up the block… arms wrapped around each other on their way home.

She stayed with him overnight, was supposed to be back in LA on Monday….

But never showed.

Perhaps she couldn’t get up, or perhaps she couldn’t leave? Cute, right?

She makes him cute. It’s his best quality, being attracted to Nikki Reed. Robert Pattinson has good taste.

In an earlier article, Lainey dished this: Kristen Stewart was joined by her BF Michael Angarano and her BFF Nikki Reed on Sunday for a late lunch. Interestingly enough, a short while after their meal, Nikki was spotted heading over to Rob’s. She stayed at his place a few hours, then they went out and hooked up with some friends…

Next question, I know it’s coming: Are they dating? Doubtful. Are they f-cking? Probable.
- www.laineygossip.com

Sigh. Let's leave them to be. I am actually happy for them both again, if it's true.

I want to know what you think.

Tags: and, nikki, rob

Views: 8

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I hate nikki!!!!!
dont touch MY rob!!!!
I dont want them together! :(
They are both attractive and seem down to earth. I love Rob, but why not? :)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

FANGIRL WITH US HERE

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...