i know this sounds so retarded but i am going to touch on this topic. i think rob is such a cutie so of coarse i look him up on the computer LOL but as i see more and more videos of him constantly surrounded by fans and photograpgers i feel bad for him.
i hate my life it is extremely boring. i'm 31 married and have 4 daughters and i am a hotel housekeeper. how much lower can someone get right? well anyways i can;t emagine never being able to go off by yourself. or be able to sit in your car and listen to some music. i live for a little while with no one around.
so do you think being famous is worth it? do you think rob wakes up and wonders that same question?
i feel like such a loser when i look him up LOL but he is easy on the eyes and it helps keep my mind off how pathetic my life really is.
your friend,michelle

Views: 0

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hey michelle!
yup i totally understand your sitch (30 single, bored stiff) I don't know if i'd trade being bored with being famous. I sort of like the fact i can go out relatively unnoticed. I like knowing if i did something stupid it wouldn't be on the front page. and yep he's definitely easy on the eyes.

mausie
hey mausie thanks for replying :-) yeah i would be a real freak if i was followed around all day LOL i trip over my own feet all the time. half the time i mispronouce words LOL i've spoken english my whole life but i sound like it is musecond language most of the time LOL i was born in germany but can't speak german either LOL i think the only thing i would love about being famous would have to be i wouldn't have to stand in line at the airport LOL or have to clean my own house. i could afford to have people do that for me LOL
i know he would never come to michigan at least my little part of it. but i would hope i would act like a human being and not freak like you see people doing in those videos LOL i've seen some famous people at the hotel i worked at and i didn;t freak i just smiled and said hi LOL as they walked by. i did get to meet the cast of ghost hunters last spring. i was a little tougne tied because i had no clue as to what to say to them LOL i never went on ghost hunts and i don;t think i have any extra sences LOL ok i had better go i am rambling again and i have errands to run today since it is my day off.
yourfriend,michelle
y

>foufymaus said:
hey michelle!
yup i totally understand your sitch (30 single, bored stiff) I don't know if i'd trade being bored with being famous. I sort of like the fact i can go out relatively unnoticed. I like knowing if i did something stupid it wouldn't be on the front page. and yep he's definitely easy on the eyes.

mausie

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Advertising

Watch us while we sleep...

© 2014    

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...